Giving Up

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho joined Luhan and Baekhyun in the operation room. They gathered around a table where a map was placed on it. As the brain of the group, Luhan takes the lead.

“I say it’s best if we divide the troop around here and here.” He marked two spots on the map. “The other half will stay and guard the palace.  Kai will be our messenger. If anything happens, he can give reports easily.”

“I agree. The West troops can look out and reinforce us if necessary.” Baekhyun added. “What do you think, hyung?” He turned to Suho when Suho failed to respond him. “Hyung?” He nudged Suho once. Suho was deeply immersed in his thoughts. “Suho hyung?”

Suho finally realized Baekhyun was calling him. “Sorry. Where were we?”

“Did something happen during interrogation?” Luhan guessed by Suho’s reaction. Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. “Something happened. Am I right?” Suho nodded. “It’s Dahye. Her memory seems to be affecting Tao.” He flashed back to their conversation earlier.

After the interrogation, Suho brought Tao back to his room. He opened his closet. “Here.” He threw him a dry towel. “Use this. I’ll ask Kai or Sehun to lend you their clothes later.”

Suho pulled a chair and sat in front of Tao. “But first I need to know. Spill.” He waited for Tao to respond.

“When I first read noona, I couldn’’t see a thing. It was like her memory was blocked. After the invasion, I thought it was possible since she had no past.” He paused for a second. “What happened today was totally different. I didn’t only see it. I was there, in the water with her. I don’t understand how and why. It’s driving me crazy!” Tao ruffled his hair into a mess.

“Calm down.” Suho patted his shoulder gently. “There must be a reason. I’m sure Dahye was related to it.”  He suggested. Tao thought about Suho’s assumption.

“Maybe…” Tao’s face lit up. “What if noona used to drown but she survived? It could happen sometime around her parent’s death. That’s a possibility.” Tao deduced. “But what’s the connection to us?” He rubbed his chin, thinking very hard. Suho shrugged.

“Serious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter