Finding The Answer

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ah Young and Kai appeared in the West Royal Library. Ah Young looked around, checking for any passerby. "Is it okay for us to do this?" She asked, feeling a bit worried.

"You said this was an emergency. We could pop into their room, but Kris hyung usually sleeps with his shirt off..." Kai's teasing caused Ah Young to blush. "There's no need!" Ah Young waved her hands frantically. "I asked Chen to told him we're coming today. They should be waiting for us."

"Maybe later. Sehun is waiting for me. What time you'll finish? I'll pick you up." Kai offered.

"You don't have to. We'll send her home." Lay interrupted. Ah Young and Kai turned around. "Okey, hyung. See you later." Kai disappeared into thin air. Lay averted his attention back to the girl.

"Chen told me about last night. Is it true?" Ah Young nodded confidently. "What makes you so sure?"

"She has a scar on her left arm. I gave her that to her when we were little."

 

"Help! Somebody help me!" I screamed on top of my lungs. I jumped for the umpteenth time. My legs were getting tired. The branch was too far from my reach.

"Ah Young! Ah Young!" I heard a faint voice growing louder. "I'm here!" I looked up and saw a small figure on top. "Dahye!" I heaved a sigh of relief.

"Thank God I found you! Are you okay?" I nodded. "Stay still. I'll get you out of there." Dahye reminded before going out of sight. I waited patiently until she returned.

Dahye threw a vine towards me. "Grab on it. I'll pull you up."

I used the vine to climb up as Dahye held it tight. Luckily, my small body helps me climbing faster.

"I'm almost there- ah!" My foot slipped and I lose my balance. The vine snapped. Fortunately, Dahye was fast enough to grab my hand. We combined our strength until I managed to get out of the hole. The two of us were lying down on the ground, running out of breath. We looked at each other and burst into laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter