His Heart

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day continues. They were practicing their swordplay.

Baekhyun acted normal, concealing yesterday’s incident from the rest. Kris tried to do the same, but his worries surrounded him. He kept thinking of the consequences, if he accepted Dahye as the one he loves.

 

“Baekhyun, let’s have a duel. I’m going to beat you today.” Chanyeol noticed Baekhyun kept eyeing on Kris. He was disturbed by both of their expressions. He recalled Baekhyun returning to their room yesterday and slammed the door out of anger. It must be related to that, he concluded.

Baekhyun ignored him, instead going towards Kris. Uh oh. This can’t be good. He knew something bad was going to happen. Chanyeol grabbed his right shoulder. “Come on. I know you can do better. Please don’t do this.” He whispered.

Baekhyun shoved his hand. He was determined. “Fight me.” He pointed his sword to Kris.

“Baekhyun, what’s wrong?” Kris answered, trying to look calm. However, he could not avoid his intense red eyes.

“Byun Baekhyun!” Chanyeol called. Everyone turned their attention to the two of them.

 

Baekhyun started his move. Kris reacted quickly with a counterattack. “Baekhyun, stop! Why are you doing this?” Kris shouted, moving his sword to avoid Baekhyun’s ongoing attack. “I saw you kissing Dahye yesterday.” Kris’s eyes grew big. Everybody else was shocked by his revelation.  

“What? Wait! That’s not what it is!” He blocked his attack in a split second. “Oh, so you’re denying it now? I can’t believe you’re actually that low, hyung.” Baekhyun swings his sword for the second time, aiming to finish him.

“STOP!” Tao jumped in with his ultimate speed. Baekhyun was startled. Tao stood right in the middle, facing the sword that was only an inch away. “Are you happy now?” He raised his voice, almost forgetting who he was talking to.

Baekhyun lowered his sword, dropping it to the ground. “You already took the princess from me. Why won’t you let me have her?” He walked away, leaving Kris with nothing but guilt. I can’t. I fell in love with her.     

D.O. caught a familiar face peeking, not far away from the training ground. Ah Young’s maid? What was she doing here? He guessed she must’ve seen the fight. He glanced at her again. This time he saw her expression. She’s smiling? What is going on?

        

“Baekhyun! Wait!” Chanyeol went after him. “Go away. I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter