Chapter 9

A Girl Meets Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica’s POV

 

Jessica arrived at the Hwang Mansion in record’s time, she was furious and speed up to go home. She can’t believe that her best friend is destroying her own future and hurting her own heart in the process of finding her true love.

 

“Ugh! Really stupid! You’re really Ddilfany! I can’t believe you’re my best friend! How stupid can you be Miss Hwang?” Jessica said to no one in particular. The maids and guards were shocked, it is the first time they heard Miss Jung talk something bad about Miss Hwang.

 

Noticing eyes on her, Jessica stopped talking to herself for a while and look at her surroundings, in deed, they are looking at her with wide eyes, she smiled and said, “Oh. Hehe. Sorry, your Miss Hwang is really stupid, really, so can you please scram off?” finishing her smile with a cold glare. Everybody ran for their lives and she is finally alone.

 

She went to her room and plopped on the bed, “Tiff, please wake up and make the right decision.” she whispered and closed her eyes until she fell asleep.

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

“I can’t believe this is happening, what is she thinking?” Tiffany thought, she was out of words to say, her girl friend is kneeling in front of her with a diamond ring in her hands.

 

“I know it’s still early, but Tiffany Hwang, I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you”, the girl smiled cheekily.

 

“I-uh, I don’t know what to say”, Tiffany said as she looked at the ring.

 

“Do you want to be my wife, Tiffany?” the girl asked, hoping Tiffany would agree.

 

Tiffany can’t concentrate on what is happening in front of her, everything went too fast, she can’t breathe, flashbacks are running again on her mind; flashbacks of Kim Taetae.

 

“I’m sorry, but can I think about this? It’s too sudden, I’m sorry.” She said and ran out of the restaurant and hailed a taxi.

 

 

The Girl’s POV

 

“Well, I guess, it didn’t work. Better luck next time”, the girl said to herself as she stood up and put the ring on her pocket.

 

She sat down on the chair and hung her head low.

 

“Hey”, someone tapped her shoulder.

 

She looked up and tears were streaming down her face, but she smiled after seeing who the person is.

 

“You look terrible, I guess she didn’t say yes?” the person said.

 

“Yeah, I guess, she still loves Jessica after all. She never loved me, I knew that, but stupid me still propsed. Haha”, she bitterly said.

 

“Maybe you’re not really meant to be, let her be, if you truly love her, let her go”, the other person said as she took the girl’s hand in hers.

 

“Yeah, but unless she tell me to back off herself, I won’t back off, I still have the chance to win her heart, and I will try my best”, she said smiling truthfully.

 

“Alright. Just be careful, if you continue this, you might get hurt again in the future, I’m just saying”, the person said as she hug the girl.

 

“Yeah I will be careful, let’s eat, there’s a lot more food left”, she start digging in.

 

“I hope you’ll find real happiness soon”, the person thought, as she look at her best friend.

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

Tiffany didn’t know what is the right term of what she feels right now. She can’t breathe and all she could think of is Kim Taetae, she doesn’t want to be unfair but neither could she control her mind from thinking about the kid she loves since forever.

 

“I knew I should’ve listened to Jessica since day 1, I knew it. I am so in trouble. What should I do?” she keeps asking herself what she would do.

 

She could’ve directly said no to the proposal but instead, she asked time to think.

 

“What is there to think about in the first place? I accepted her confession because she looked like Kim Taetae and those times we were together, I was pretending that she’s Kim Taetae, I never loved her. I’m so stupid to drag this longer”, she thought.

 

She is sweating profusely and is impatient to get home fast.

 

“Miste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter