Chapter 10

A Girl Meets Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Good Afternoon, passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to South Korea. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you.” the standard pre-boarding announcement rang up from the speakers as two Korean-American beauties waited for their flight to be called.

 

 

“Jessi, we’ll be boarding in 10 minutes. Are we all set?”, Tiffany asked her best friend who is spacing out. She raised her eyebrows up as she looked at Jessica.

 

 

“Yah! Answer me! Why are you spacing out? Is there a problem?”, Tiffany smacked Jessica.

 

 

The Ice Princess looked at her with a cold glare but soon turned into a soft stare, then she left out a soft sigh.

 

 

“Nothing. I just remembered something that happened here 10 years ago.”

 

 

Flashback 10 years before

 

Little Jessica was sitting quietly in the boarding area of the airport as they were waiting to board the plane to Hong Kong for a short vacation. She was excited but she was kind of sad that her best friend Tiffany is not going with them because they moved to South Korea just recently.

 

 

She looked around to entertain herself. Since her sister is too young to play with her and she has nothing to do.

 

 

“Mommy, can I go to the shop and look around?”, she asked her mom who is feeding her baby sister.

 

 

“Alright, but don’t go far because we will be boarding in a few minutes and you don’t want to be left behind, right?” her mother told her.

 

 

“Yes mommy, I’ll just look around and be sure to be here on time”, Little Jessica told her mom. For an 8-year old girl, she’s mature because she thinks that she has to be mature when her mom gave birth to her baby sister. She wants her sister to look up to her and make her proud.

 

 

After getting the permission, Jessica sprinted towards the shop selling stuffed toys of different kinds. She looked around, she has no cartoon character that she liked in particular but she liked cute stuffs despite her Ice Princess image.

 

 

“MICKEY~”

 

 

She heard someone shouted from behind and turned around.

 

 

There was a girl who dressed like a boy, pants and shirt. Yes,  a boy since girls supposed to be wearing pretty dresses like a princess, just like her and Tiffany. She looked at the girl jump up and down twirling around all the Mickey Mouse stuffed toys on the shop.

 

 

“Wow. She’s handsome.”, Jessica unconsciously said in a soft voice.

 

 

Jessica stared at the handsome girl until the girl stopped moving and is directly staring at her too.

 

 

 

Handsome Girl’s POV

 

“Wow. A real princess.” The handsome girl looked at Jessica, she notice that the princess was staring at her.

 

 

She felt her cheeks turned hot, she lowered her head as she took a peak at the princess in front of her.

 

 

“Why is she staring at me? Am I ugly?”, the handsome girl looked at herself.

 

 

“Aish~ Kwon Yul! You are handsome, maybe she’s mesmerized? Haha. Keep on dreaming Yul! She’s too pretty to even think that you are worth something”, Yuri, the handsome girl, talked in her thoughts.

 

 

Being curious as she is, she walked towards the pretty princess girl who is still staring at her.

 

 

“Hi! I’m Kwon Yuri. You can call me Yul. Are you a real princess?”, Yuri extended her hands and gave Jessica her infamous charming smile.

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

Jessica snapped out from her trance as the handsome girl gave her that charming smile. She blinked a few times.

 

 

“Cute.” She heard the girl in front of her said.

 

 

“Huh? Cute? No. Ah. Ahm.”, Jessica didn’t know what to say.

 

 

“Hey, are you a real princess?”, Yuri again gave Jessica that smile.

 

 

Since Jessica was again stunned by the most charming smile she had seen in her whole

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter