Chapter 18

A Girl Meets Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Closing the door of her room, Taeyeon leaned into the door and took a very deep breath. 

 

 

"Hey, calm down", she told her heart.

 

"I know. I know. We are happy, really happy. Let us rest for a while because tomorrow is another day with her and I need you to be as strong as you can be. Let us enjoy a lot of moments with her, okay?", she talked smiling widely thinking of a certain princess.

 

 

She went to her bed and plopped down, loud enough to wake Miyoungie up. The dog looked at Taeyeon intently and stood up. She carefully climbed up the bed and sniffed Taeyeon. 

 

 

"Miyoungie~~ why are you sniffing me, it tickles~~", she squirmed. 

 

 

The dog just continued sniffing her, and then she suddenly stopped and snuggled close to Taeyeon.

 

 

"You must smell her scent from me right? Do you like it too?", Taeyeon patted the dog's head and caressed it lovingly.

 

"I forgot to introduce you to her, I'm sorry. I was too caught up meeting her again that it totally slipped out of my mind. Forgive me please?", she said and snuggled to Miyoungie too.

 

 

The dog just whimpered.

 

 

"I promise to do it tomorrow, so let us sleep now so we could get up early to see her. Arasso?", she said and closed her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Morning came and Taeyeon woke up feeling so fresh. She felt too light and she loves it. She looked at her side and see Miyoungie still sleeping peacefully. She chuckled and kissed the dog’s nose slowly, being careful not to wake her baby up.

 

 

She went to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. "Looking good Kim Taeyeon!", she praised herself. She usually doesn’t care on how she looked especially in the morning but today is different. Right now, the love of her life is somewhere in the very house she's living and that fact changes everything for Taeyeon.

 

 

"You go get your girl Taengoo!", she encouraged, looking at herself in the mirror, she know that beauty-wise, she will have a very good fight. She smiled and cheered, "Fightaeng!"

 

 

 

 

 

At the living room, everybody is already wide awake. Some are even watching the TV, others are busy talking to each other but one particular person is just sitting and doing nothing.

Another person is looking at her, wondering why she's so silent looking like she's thinking a lot. Shrugging it, she went back talking to her new friends. 

Yuri never felt so bothered before, never in her entire life. She was not able to go to sleep because the thought of someone is keeping her up. She spent the entire night thinking, getting upset, thinking, feeling guilty, thinking and the process just keeps on repeating.

 

 

Since last night, the moment she saw Jessica she has this feeling of familiarity and she wants to know her more but something is stopping her, or someone. It feels like she’s cheating on the princess, the princess she fell in love with 10 years ago.

 

 

“No. I just need to be stronger for her. I love her and I have loved her for 10 years and I can’t throw that away just because of someone. She’s not even from here, I don’t know if she and Tiffany will stay here for good or what. I haven’t talked to them to know anything”, she thought.

 

 

 

She was so busy thinking about it until she felt something on her right cheek. She looked at the culprit and saw Taeyeon smiling widely at her.

 

 

“Oh. Taeng! Good morning!” she smiled at her best friend.

 

“What are you thinking Yul? Are you okay?”, Taeyeon asked, sitting beside her.

 

Taeyeon placed her hands on Yul’s forehead trying to feel for her temperature.

 

“Hmm. You don’t have a fever though” she said, Yul just looked at Taeyeon.

 

Suddenly Taeyeon cupped Yul’s cheek and leaned in, trying to inspect her bestfriend closely.

 

 

 

 

 

Unknowingly two pairs of eyes are looking intently at them, they are sitting far enough from two American girls to create an illusion that the two might be making out in the couch.

 

 

“Are they kissing?”, they both asked themselves.

 

 

They keep on looking at the two causing Sunny to look at them when she noticed that the two stopped talking to her.

 

She followed their line of sight and she could see Taeyeon inspecting Yuri very intensely, just like how she would for the rest of them whenever they are sick and they try to hide it from the eldest. She chuckled understanding why the two girls are looking intently at them.

 

She deduced that from the angle Tiffany and Jessica is sitting, they could only see Taeyeon’s back hiding Yuri’s face behind Taeyeon’s head and anyone who don’t know how the two is would surely think otherwise.

 

She chuckled silently and thought that it would be fun to two new friends.

 

Just in time, Sunny could see one of the maids from the kitchen who is about to call them for breakfast. She suddenly stood up and signalled the maid that she would be the one to tell them.

 

 

“Hey, love birds, let’s go the breakfast is ready!” she purposely used the word “love birds” just to mess with the two American.

 

 

Taeyeon and Yuri looked at Sunny and smiled. They went to the kitchen together with Taeyeon pushing Yuri with both hands on the latter’s shoulder.

 

That didn’t go unnoticed by Tiffany and Jessica, and it definitely didn’t help clearing the scene they saw at the living room.

 

 

“Is she dating Yuri?”, Tiffany asked herself. She shook her head, “Stop thinking about it, just enjoy the day”, she murmured.

 

“Stop thinking about what unnie?”, Tiffany was shocked to see Haeyeon looking at her.

 

“Oh. Good morning Haeyeonie~~ it was nothing I just remembered something. Ready for breakfast?”, she kneeled down so that she could talk to Haeyeon at eye level.

 

 

She learned from school that an adult should talk to a child at eye level so that they would not feel inferior; their professor said that if that happens, they will have lack of self confidence when they grow up and she doesn’t want that to happen.

 

She gave Haeyeon her eye smile which was responded with Haeyeon’s own version of eye smile.

 

 

“Come on unnie. I’m hungry. I want to play with you and Jessica unnie after eating. You will play with me right?”, Haeyeon asked holding on to Tiffany’s hands.

 

 

The older girl looked at the puppy eyes the little girl is giving her, and before she could respond, “since I could not see Taeyeon unnie always, I play with myself and it is lonely. Although unnie always calls so that I won’t miss her that much, it’s different when I have someone to play with”, she said softly looking at the floor.

 

 

*She don’t know that Taeyeon and the others arrived already?*, Tiffany thought and smiled.

 

“I promise. Do you want a surprise Haeyeonie~~?”, she asked cutely making the girl looked at her expectingly.

 

“Dae unnie!” she shouted. Tiffany flinched but smiled nonetheless.

 

“Okay, you trust unnie right?”, the girl cutely nodded.

 

 

 

Tiffany can see that Taeyeon is about to go to them and she quickly asked Haeyeon to close her eyes tightly and only open them when she said so.

 

The little girl eagerly closed her eyes and held into Tiffany’s hand firmer. Tiffany smiled and signalled Taeyeon to keep quiet, she asked the latter to go to the kitchen first.

 

Understanding Tiffany she smiled and went ahead.

 

 

“Are you ready Haeyeonie?”, “Dae unnie! Palli! I can’t wait for the surprise”, the little girl whined which earned a hearty chucked from Tiffany.

 

“Alright. Let’s go”, she held Haeyeon in her arms and walked towards the kitchen. She could see everyone smiling, they were already told by Taeyeon about Tiffan’y plan.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter