Chapter 5

A Girl Meets Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

Taeyeon and Yuri had already settled their things inside of their new dorm; they were the first to arrive to the place despite the fact that they were the most distant to the dorm than the other 5 members of the gang.

 

“What is taking them so long to go here? It’s already late and we didn’t even get started to clean up and assign rooms so that we could start arranging everything”, Taeyeon said as she roam her eyes in the spacious dorm.

 

“Relax Taeng, it’s not even as late as you are saying, just let them be. I’m sure we’ll finish everything before the sun rose down, you’ll have enough time”, Yuri said to her best friend.

 

They decided to start furnishing the dorm without the others; they can’t stay there without cleaning the place first.

 

 

At YoonHyun’s dorm

 

“Unnie, hurry up. I can imagine how Taeyeon unnie’s face will be like if we will be much late than now”, Seohyun said in a soft voice as she waits for Yoona to finish packing her things.

 

They slept late the last night saying that they should spend time awake for the last time in their dorm since they will be living with their unnies now.

 

“Aish! I am already at my top speed Seobaby, please don’t nag me.”, Yoona said as she puts more things in her luggage.

 

“I don’t nag unnie. I just state fact”, Seohyun said. She reached for Yoona’s things to help the older girl pack her things. She accidentally grabbed Yoona’s underwear.

 

“OH MY GOD!”, Seohyun said, blushing madly still holding Yoona’s underwear in her hands as she tremble.

 

Yoona suddenly looked up startled by Seohyun’s outburst. She noticed the piece of clothing that Seohyun was holding and her face turn red, redder than pepper and tomato, when she realized that it was her underwear.

 

Yoona snatched the thing from Seohyun’s hands and jammed it inside her luggage not minding where it went.

 

“I’m sorry”, Yoona muttered, embarrassed that Seohyun had just held onto her underwear.

 

“Ahm-“, Seohyun can let her words go out of . “I’ll be outside waiting”, Seohyun stood up without looking at Yoona.

 

“I can’t believe I held Yoona unnie’s underwear. It’s so embarrassing I could die”, Seohyun nagged herself out of the older girl’s room and plopped herself in the sofa, still plastered on what just happened.

 

Yoona snapped out of her trance as she heard the door shut. “Is she alright? I think I traumatized her”, Yoona thought remembering how embarrassed Seohyun seem just a while ago.

 

They hurriedly packed her other things in, it doesn’t matter now if the things were placed orderly, she gave Seohyun a shock and it’s dangerous if she’ll leave the younger girl alone now. She knows that Seohyun don’t absorb things like those easily, she might have mental debate or worst mental war to what is the right thing to respond after what happened.

 

She walked out of the room with her luggage on hands and walked closer to Seohyun.

 

Seohyun looked up and saw Yoona walked closer to her, she still can’t believe what happened a while ago in the latter’s room, her face turned red again thinking about it.

 

“Let’s go Seobaby”, Yoona pretended not to notice that Seohyun was awkward with the current situation.

 

They hailed a cab and told the driver their new address.

 

 

SooSun’s dorm

 

“Bunny-ah! I’m all ready!”, Sooyoung shouted from one of the rooms.

 

Sunny was having her breakfast for the last time in their kitchen, she got hungry after all the packing she did. She had a lot of things and it made her energy drained with all the sorting of things and placing it into their respective bags so that she won’t get confused when she’ll unpack later.

 

“Alright. Why don’t you join me in breakfast first?”, Sunny said lovingly to Sooyoung.

 

In just a matter of seconds, Sooyoung had already arrived at the kitchen hearing the word breakfast from her girl friend. They had been together for about 5 years now, and decided to live together since it would be more convenient for them aside from getting more time for each other, they can study together too.

 

“When it comes to food, you’d not have a second thought, would you Sooyoungie?”, Sunny pinched Sooyoung’s nose. After all these years, Sunny still can’t have enough of her girl friend’s cuteness.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter