Chapter 26

A Girl Meets Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Why aren’t you sleeping yet?”, Jessica asked Tiffany. She was about to go to bed when she noticed her best friend alone in the garden.

“I’m not sleepy yet”

“It’s almost midnight Tiff. You are always sleepy at this time”

“I should be saying the same to you Jessi”

“I’m about to go to sleep. I just had to finish what we weren’t able at the office when I saw you here from my balcony”

“You should go and sleep now”, Tiffany said softy, without looking at Jessica.

“What’s wrong?”, Jessica knows the girl way too much for her not notice how her best friend is keeping problems to herself.

“There’s nothing wrong”, the younger of the two sighed, “It’s just I’m thinking of how to end things with her. I know, I can’t accept her, I love Taeyeon, Jess. I can’t marry a person when I know I love somebody else”.

 

Jessica looked at her and sighed, she knows that what Tiffany is going through is difficult. She partly blamed herself because she was not firm enough to stop Tiffany from using the girl just to satisfy her longing for Taeyeon. But it already happened, and the only thing that they need to do, or Tiffany needs to do is to end things as soon as possible before it really gets out of hand.

 

“I’m sorry Tiff”

Tiffany looked at her best friend and smile “Silly. Don’t be sorry when you didn’t even do anything”

“That’s why I’m sorry. I should’ve done something. If I were firm enough and stopped you, you could have enjoyed Taeyeon’s company more without thinking about what will happen in the future”

 

Tiffany has made up her mind. She will fight for what she feels for Taeyeon, even if she’s not sure if the older girl feels the same for her. Taeyeon grew up to be a very beautiful, nice and responsible person. Only a fool will not go and chase after her. She knows that there are a lot of people who wants Taeyeon too.

 

“No Jessi. It’s alright. We are already here, but I already made up my mind. I will fight for this love. It’s been so long, I need to give myself the chance to be happy”

 

Jessica just smiled. She promised that she will help Tiffany get the happiness she deserves. Even if that means that she has to postpone hers. She knows that the time will come that both of them will get their happiness.

 

“Come on, let’s go. Daddy is still in his study. I hope he gives us the permission to spend time with the girls”, Jessica pulled Tiffany up from the bench.

 

During dinner, Tiffany opened up about the election campaign the girls have in the next week and took the opportunity to ask her father about it. She said that her friends needs their help, and that it is good for her and Jessica to mingle with friends that she knows will be with them in the business world in the future, since they know that all the girls are studying business and finance like them.

Mr. Hwang liked the idea, he actually would let them spend time with their friends even if Tiffany didn’t mention about them being daughters of businessmen too; he knows that Tiffany told him that because the girl is desperate enough for him to give them permission. He smiled at that, when his wife died, he promised her that he will give Tiffany everything that will make their daughter happy. Even if she would decline to be the heir of their company, he will not be mad at her. He knows that what they did 10 years ago made Tiffany different, they gave their daughter her first heartache and that didn’t feel well with them.

It’s a good thing that Tiffany, Jessica and Krystal are responsible enough to know that there are things that they needed to do. That there are a lot of people who needs them to be responsible, because they are the heirs of multibillion dollar company, thousands of family depends on them. He and Mr. Jung are blessed to have daughters like them.

 

 

 

 

 

“Girls, Tiffany and Jessica said they’ll convince their Dad for permission to join us in the election campaign”, Taeyeon said during breakfast.

 

The girls only nodded, they are happy to spend the next days with their new friends but the election will be stressful. They are not running together, but running with each other. They are not on the same team, but they are competing with each other. That’s a different story.

 

“So I guess Tiffany will campaign with Taeyeon”, Hyoyeon said.

“Is Jessica going to be with you too Taeng?”, Sooyoung asked this time.

 

Taeyeon just looked like a lost puppy, she didn’t think about this. In the next week, they will be going around rooms after rooms, department after department to campaign. They’ll only see each other during open forums and debates which is the most stressful part of it.

 

“I guess they’ll have to decide for themselves”

“Why are we doing this again?”, Yoona asked.

“Because we are responsible enough to handle big jobs like this”, Seohyun said after sipping her morning tea.

 

Yoona just smiled.

 

“Let’s just not piss each other off, okay? I don’t want to fight with you girls. I don’t even want the position. I’m running because I don’t have a choice”, Sunny said.

 

Everybody nodded their head.

 

“Come on guys, we know that Taeyeon will win. We just have to give her a tough race”, Yuri smirked.

 

A chorus of agreement followed and Taeyeon only shook her head. She knows that the girls don’t want to win. She isn’t their leader for nothing, and Taeyeon is already used to lead the girls, and she is confident enough that leading a student body won’t be that hard. She just doesn’t like it during election because the faculty and the student body will have to force her and her friends to make the race personal and she doesn’t like it a bit.

 

A knock on the door was heard.

 

“I’ll get it. I think that’s Nicole”, Hyoyeon stood up to greet her girl friend.

 

Hyoyeon opened the door and see her beautiful girl.

 

“Babe, I miss you”

“I miss you too baby, come on, we’re still having breakfast. You can eat with us”

 

“Good morning girls”

“Good morning!”

“Nic, why did you knock? Didn’t you know the password?”, Taeyeon asked.

“I just want Hyo to greet me at the door”, Nicole said as she settled down her assigned seat.

 

The girls just snickered; some shook their heads in wonder.

 

“By the way Taeng, I heard Sunmi is back”, Nico

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter