Chapter 23

A Girl Meets Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Do you perhaps… like…”, Yoona talked this time.

“I- ah—ahmm”, Yuri stuttered, she doesn’t know what to do.

“I- ahh- I- ahm”, Taeyeon is in the same position.

 

They were sweating so much, the air-conditioner is useless. Taeyeon and Yuri were not able to say anything while Seohyun still looks at them, waiting for the answer.

 

“Unnies, do you like…” before Seohyun could finish the sentence, Taeyeon and Yuri suddenly stood up.

“I’m going to the restroom”

“I’m gonna call mom that we arrived safely”

 

They looked at each other and power-walked out of the VVIP room.

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone has the what-the-hell-happened look; Seohyun just shrugged.

 

“I was just going to ask if they like Sooyoung unnie”, Yoona said in a poker face, causing everyone to look at her.

 

Sooyoung was glaring widely at the younger shikshin, she was praying to just disappear, issues coming at her one after the other and she doesn’t want to deal with a jealous Sunny.

 

“I don’t think so”, it was Sunny who said this time, much to Sooyoung’s relief.

“YAH! Stop with the liking me talk. There’s nothing likable about me anymore, I’ve given everything to Sunny”, Sooyoung glared at everyone in the table.

 

Sooyoung’s words made Sunny’s heart to flutter, she’s aware that she has short temper, especially when it comes to her jealousy.

Everyone on the team have their fair share of fangirls and fanboys; and no matter how long it has been, she still gets jealous whenever Sooyoung entertain girls or boys that obviously has hots for her girl. But Sooyoung has always assured her the place she holds in the taller girl’s heart.

 

 

 

 

 

When Taeyeon and Yuri went back and they resumed eating without the teasing, they just talked about random things, like school and hobbies.

After lunch, they decided to head home so that Tiffany can see her dad; while the two American girls are planning to sleep the day away.

 

“I already miss the country side” Jessica blurted out as they reached their hotel room. “OMG. I can’t believe I just said that I miss the country side” she followed-up.

“Don’t worry Jessi, I can’t believe it too”

“Whatever, I just find the place peaceful and fresh”

“I didn’t say anything, why are you being so defensive?”, Tiffany raised her eyebrow at her bestfriend.

“I am not, stop analyzing me”, then Jessica buried her face on her pillow. “I’m going to sleep”

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been a week since Tiffany and Jessica last saw the group of cute balls of happiness. It’s not that they were avoiding them, but the time just won’t allow it.

A day after the group separated their ways, Daddy Hwang called for an emergency. He assigned them to some projects that needed supervision. Although both girls hasn’t stepped up for any position on their company, they were trained enough to supervise projects.

After some complaints and whining, Daddy Hwang was still firm with the decision, much to the girl’s displeasure. So for days now, they have been to and fro in the site of the construction of the new hotel, and their hotel room. They agreed with the condition of not working in the Korean HQ of JH Group of Companies.

 

 

But today is their day off; not really. Daddy Hwang will arrive in a few minutes and they have been waiting in the VVIP lounge of the airport for an hour now, while they are still reading a bunch of papers to be reviewed by Daddy Hwang when he resumes office by tomorrow.

They were engrossed with their work that they didn’t notice Tiffany’s father has already arrived with a surprise for them.

 

“I am starting to think that I’ve made a good decision about putting you in-charge for this project”, they heard the old but handsome man.

 

The girls immediately dropped the papers and faced the owner of the voice, “Daddy!” they both shouted and jumped to the Daddy Hwang’s arms.

Since they grew up together, they have settled with calling Daddy Hwang, Daddy and Appa Jung, Appa. Both of their mothers have already passed away; Tiffany’s mom died of cancer, while Jessica’s died of heart disease.

 

“Aigoo, my pretty daughters”

“We miss you Dad” they both said.

 

 

“How about me, don’t you miss me?”, a voice from behind Daddy Hwang asked.

“Kryssie!”, they flocked towards the younger girl.

 

Kystal Jung is Jessica’s younger sister; if the two older girls are princesses, then Krystal is the princesses’ princess. Ever since young, she receives nothing but love from her family. She’s the delicate younger sister of Jessica and Tiffany; no one messes with her because her two sisters are always there to defend her.

She’s cold like Jessica and loud like Tiffany; she didn’t come with them to Korea because High School ends later than College, so she had to finish the term and has to go with Daddy Hwang.

 

“I’m mad at you”, she said.

“What? Why?”

“What did we do?”

“You didn’t message me for a few days since you landed here, I thought you already forgot about me”, she pouted.

“Of course not” both Jessica and Tiffany denied. Although at some point, yes, they forgot but it’s not that they forgot about her. They forgot about everything else when they were at the country side, they even forgot to do shopping, and after arriving in Seoul a week ago, they were so busy that they didn’t have time to call.

“Hmp”, Krystal didn’t believe them.

 

Both girls looked at each other and smirked.

 

“YAAAH! Unnies. Stopppp~~ HAHAHA. YAAAH~~ Jaebal~~”

“We’ll only stop if you forgive us Soojungie~~”

“Tell us, come on, forgive unnies~~”

“FINE~~ I forgive you”, it was a bad idea in the first place to tell her unnies that she’s mad. She knew that the two will do something just to get her forgiveness and this time, it’s tickling her.

 

 

 

“Girls, we need to get going. That is if you want to rest before going to the office early tomorrow”, Daddy Hwang said earning a sigh from the girls.

 

They will report to the office tomorrow, and they will get their own office to work at, and they won’t be staying in the hotel anymore but at the JH mansion.

 

 

 

Krystal will start her training tomorrow too. It’s a tradition that the heiresses will start training a term before graduating in High School so that in College, they will be able to work more efficiently. The younger girl has no objection because she has a dull social life compared to her unnies, she has just a few close friends, and they often hangout at the JH mansion in the States than to go out.

She always look up to both of her fathers and unnies, that’s why she’s even excited to start training, they always look so cool in her eyes, looking so smart and elegant. And, she will finally be able to learn how to become an effective heiress that their workers deserve.

 

 

The three girls were brought up aware of their responsibility to hundreds of thousands employees working for them, they were always reminded to think about the people who made their company stable and strong, especially those who are rendering manual labour. Those lower wagers are the most important ones in the company.

So ever since young, there will always be an annual play d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter