Chapter 20

A Girl Meets Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everybody was so tired but they had a real good fun.

They sang a lot of songs.

They danced to various music.

They ate a lot of food.

They drank ‘til their bladder can’t take it anymore.

They talked about everything.

They laughed and had fun.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon stand true to herself. She wants to forget that Tiffany has a girlfriend for a while, even just this one vacation.

She enjoyed the night and laughed her sorrows away.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany on the other hand keeps on worrying; that Taeyeon heard and misunderstood everything.

It is true that she has a girlfriend, or soon-to-be-fiancee which at the moment is happening zero percent.

 

 

 

 

They are already settled at their respective rooms, and Jessica is already away in the dreamland.

Tiffany on the other hand keeps on thinking about how much Taeyeon heard.

Hurt. That was what she saw in the eyes of the person she loves. Why? She isn’t certain.

She kept on tossing in her bed, unable to find a comfortable position she decided to go outside.

 

“I think I need a glass of warm milk to make me sleep”, and so she went to the kitchen.

 

It’s almost morning, the maids are already awake doing house chores, some are already cooking for breakfast.

*breakfast? I’m still full from yesterday* she thought to herself.

 

“Good morning, can I please ask for a glass of warm milk?”, Tiffany politely asked no one in particular.

“I’ll do it”, someone from her back said.

 

Yuri smiled at Tiffany and got her a glass of warm milk.

 

“Here you go. Can’t sleep?”, Yuri asked.

“Yeah”, Tiffany shyly said.

 

 

 

 

They settled at the porch, looking at the sunrise.

 

“It’s nice to see you again”, Yuri started.

“Yeah, it’s been a while huh?”

“How are you?”

“Good. My dad was able to climb up the ladder of the business world again, at least the purpose of going back to America was not wasted”, Tiffany chuckled.

 

She wondered if her father was not able to,

Will their family be back to Korea sooner?

Will she be able to grow up with the bunch of happy people?

Will she and Taeyeon be in a more comfortable relationship now?

Will everything be different?

Will she be happier?

 

“Everything will be different, but we don’t know for sure if you will be happier.” Yuri looked at her.

“What are you saying?”

“It’s obvious in your face, you’re thinking about it. The what ifs you keep on questioning even before”

“Ah”

“She’s asking that since then too”

“Who?”

“Taeyeon”

 

Tiffany looked at Yuri and understood what she meant by that. She hesitated at first, she wants to ask something, but she doesn’t know how.

 

“I gave it to her, if that’s what you are gonna ask”

“How did you know?”

“I’ve been with a bestfriend who’s like you. I’ve been taking care of Taeyeon since then. You two are just the same”

“Same?”

“You’ll know soon”, Yuri smiled.

 

There was silence after that; Yuri is just observing the girl her bestfriend loves. Taengoo is surely a lucky girl, although Taeyeon is kind of dense, at least Yuri knows that Tiffany equally loves Taeyeon as much.

Tiffany is obvious. Too obvious not to notice, it’s just Taeyeon who is very dense about it. Maybe because she’s looking at Tiffany so closely that she can’t see the whole picture and she just happens to see it very clearly.

 

“What are your plans?” Yuri started again.

“on?”

“Are you staying or is this just for a short vacation?”

“Actually, it’s just a short vacation, I just took the opportunity to go back to look for Taeyeon.”, Tiffany replied finishing her milk.

“Honestly, I don’t want this to end”, she added.

 

As the days goes by, the more attached Tiffany gets not only to the place, but to the people that now surrounds her. Although she has not bonded with the other girls she knows that she’ll be happier here.

She’s not even thinking about the impact Taeyeon has on this, if you put the petite girl into consideration, she won’t have even the littlest tiniest bit of doubt that she’d stay.

 

“Why not?” Yuri asked.

“It’s not easy. There’s no guarantee about anything, and there are people involved”, Tiffany sighed.

 

Of course, how can she forget about the girlfriend she left in America. She’s now certain that she doesn’t love that person, maybe as a friend, but as a lover, definitely not. She knows that she was using her and her longing for the person she truly loves made her do it. Which is plainly stupid, Jessica is totally right.

 

“Girlfriend?”

“I-“

“You’re gay, I know. It’s pretty obvious. Don’t worry, Koreans may be conservative about same relationships, but there are a lot of people I know who is in that kind of relationship. Sunny and Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Nicole for example”

“Ah”, Tiffany was speechless. Was she that obvious?

*Of course! Who in the right straight mind would look for a friend she only knew for a few hours after 10 years of no communication*

 

That thought made Tiffany chuckled.

Yuri looked at her and smiled, her bestfriend truly has a taste.

 

“Taeyeon is too, and me” Yuri added, she wants to see Tiffany’s reaction.

“What?” the American girl was taken aback.

“Me and Taeyeon are gays too. I’m sure Yoona and Seohyun are too”, Yuri chuckled.

“Does Taeyeon has a girlfriend?”, Tiffany clamped both of her hands on , she can’t believe that went out of her mind.

“You should as Taeyeon, not me”, Yuri then stood up.

 

 

 

 

“Ask me what?” Tiffany quickly stood up and faced Taeyeon.

“Ah.. if.. if..” Tiffany stammered.

“If?” Taeyeon came closer to her.

*come one TIffay. THINK!!!*

“If Haeyeon and Auntie Kim will go back today” *good job!* Tiffany praised herself for coming up with a decent excuse.

“Ah. Umma hasn’t called, but the plan is, yes, they are supposed to arrive this afternoon.” Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon woke up feeling thirsty, and when she was on her way to the kitchen she saw two shadows from the porch, curious, she went towards it forgetting about her thirst.

“You should as Taeyeon, not me” she heard Yuri said and looked at her bestfriend looking at her. She smiled at the girl and looked at the person she’s talking to.

*Tiffany?*

She find it cute how Tiffany stuttered when she asked. She wanted to hug the girl but she is afraid that it would make the situation awkward for them so she just patted her head and went ahead to the kitchen.

 

“Taetae”

 

She stopped walking and turned around she could see Tiffany looking at her intently.

 

“Yes?”

“Good morning”

She smiled, “Good morning to Pany-ah” she continued walking.

 

Tiffany went towards her room, feeling the tiredness take her away.

“Good night Taetae~” Tiffany whispered before drifting to the dreamland.

 

 

 

 

Nicole felt something hitting her cheeks. She swatted it but it comes back again.

Frustrated, she opened her eyes to see what is disturbing her peaceful sleep.

She saw Hyoyeon smiling widely at her.

 

“Hyorangie~~ wae?” Nicole said cutely.

“I just want to kiss you but I don’t want to kiss you while sleeping, it feels weird”, Hyoyeon kissed her girlfriend lovingly.

“That’s the kiss I’ve wanted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter