Chapter 17

A Girl Meets Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taetae?"

 

I can't believe that she's here, both Tiffany and Taeyeon thought.

 

Everyone was just looking at the two; starring at each other with obvious longing in their eyes.

 

Silence filled the room, and no one dared to break it, until Taeyeon mustered the courage to ran and hug the love of her life.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I felt her hug me, tighter and tighter. I can smell her scent, and it made me feel fuzzy. I hugged her tight too, I can't believe I'm in her arms now, for 10 years I've been longing for her touch and now I could totally feel it. 

 

I felt my shirt get wet, is she crying? but why? I don't understand. I want to look at her face but at the same time I don't want to let go of her. Soon after debating to whether let go of the hug or not, I felt the warmth her body gives slowly disappear.

 

I will be lying if I said that I'm not disappointed, but it was soon replaced by something I haven't expected. 

 

I felt every ounce of my blood rushed to my face as she cupped my face with her hands, she slowly leaned in and I unconsciously closed my eyes. Am I expecting a kiss from her? Definitely. But that didn't happen.

 

I opened my eyes to see her eyes full of tears, although she was smiling widely. My tears start to accumulate, and one by one they fall down my cheeks. She wiped my tears and I heard her say, "Shh. Don't cry princess. Didn't tell you that I don't want you see you cry?".

 

Princess. She called me princess. I can feel my butterflies in my stomach, I can't say anything so I gave her the most sincere eye smile I could.

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Eyesmile. Those beautiful eyes that gives me the prettiest smile. I hugged her again, I don't mind if we will be in this same position forever. What is important is that she's here in my arms.

 

Strawberry. There goes my sanity. Her scent is very addicting, I guess I have a favorite fruit now. I don't know what came over me but I cupped her cheeks again and slowly lean in. I want to kiss her, so much I might do it now.

 

But I didn't. Instead I kissed her cute little nose. I was afraid that if I kiss her on the lips, she might think of it as taking advantage or it might turn her off. I can't risk it. 

 

She's blushing. She's so red now. I can't help but chuckle. And hug her again. I can't get enough of her. I intend to keep hugging her until I heard loud noises and shouts from the dinning room.

 

End of POV

 

Both Tiffany and Taeyeon looked around. They were left alone in the living room. They didn't even noticed that everyone already left.

 

"Let's go eat Fany-ah. As much as I want to keep on hugging you because I miss you so damn much, we need to go now because the shikshins might finish them all if we won't", Taeyeon dragged Tiffany, not giving the girl a chance to digest everything she said. All she heard was that she misses her so damn much, but it was all that matters.

 

When they reached the dinning room, they see the shikshins fighting over some piece of meat. They didn't notice their presence because the others are too engrossed in watching the duo fight. 

 

"Didn't I tell you to stop fighting over food? What is happening here?", Taeyeon said sternly, giving a shock to everyone in the table. 

 

The shikshins stopped and dropped the food on the serving plate and softly continued their bickering as they settled down. They don't want to upset Taeyeon, they respect her too much, the last thing they want to do is to make Taeyeon angry, they understood that one word from Taeyeon is enough warning. 

 

Taeyeon always tell them not to fight over food because most of the time, they end up hurting each other and she do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter