Chapter 2

A Girl Meets Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

Taeyeon was playing with her friends at their usual spot, running wildly because her team is losing again.

 

“YAH! Stop! Why do we always have to group ourselves like this? Me, Taeyeon and Yuri always ended up against you two giants and a hyper bunny!”, a blonde little girl named Hyoyeon asked stopping the game.

 

“Unnie, we have been playing like this, just go with it. And besides, you can always ask Seobaby to substitute whenever you are already tired.”, the other girl said with wide open like an alligator.

 

Taeyeon then suddenly heard faint sobs from behind the bush not too far away from them.

 

“I wonder who was very sad today that she has to cry?”, Taeyeon asked herself stopping in her tracks and moved towards the bush to see a little girl sitting with her head over her knees as she cried. Taeyeon looked toward her friends and told them,

 

“Hey, I have something to do and I’m quite tired, Seohyun, can you substitute me for a while?”, Taeyeon asked eyeing an innocent with jet black hair girl.

 

“Sure unnie. Are you okay?”, the girl named Seohyun asked Taeyeon, worried about her oldest unnie.

 

“Yup! I just have something to do, just call me around if there will be a problem here, okay?”, Taeyeon said as she went behind the bush.

 

“I wonder what happened, anyway, let’s continue the game!”, Sooyoung, the tallest of the girls stated.

 

“She’s sobbing too much, it hurts my heart seeing her cry”, Taeyeon said to herself.

 

She walked towards the girl and looked at her sadly.

 

Taeyeon wondered why she had the urge to go nearer and console the girl. She went from the back and encircled her arms and closed her eyes registering the moment to her mind.

 

“Hey, stop crying, you are too beautiful to shed tears you know”, Taeyeon said with eyes still closed.

 

She opened her eyes when the girl suddenly stood up.

 

She was afraid the girl would scream and ran away, but her fears went away when she saw the girl straightening up her dress and was fidgeting and pretending to wipe something of her pretty dress.

 

“W-wh-who a-ar-are y-yo-u?”, the girl asked showing her face to Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon smiled like a dork seeing the girl’s most beautiful face but it was drenched with tears. She wants the girl to smile because it hurts her seeing this girl cry.

 

“I need to see her smile. I know she’d be more beautiful when she smiles”, Taeyeon thought while staring at the girl she just met.

 

“Why are you smiling like that? Is there something on my face?”, the pink princess asked.

 

“No, your face is too perfect. I think I’ll dream of you tonight”, Taeyeon thought still smiling.

 

“Oh~ No~ but, I don’t want to see you crying that is why I’m smiling so that you can smile too”, she meant every word she said.

 

She stared deeply into that attractive orbs of the girl. She wants to hug the girl remembering how comfortable she felt when she held the girl in her arms just a while ago.

 

Taeyeon was just supposed to console the cute little pink princess but she was awed by her perfect face. She was just 8 years old and she just knew about crushes in school few days ago because her sunbae’s are talking about it. She wasn’t sure if what she felt was what her sunbae’s are talking about but she was sure that the girl in front of her made a huge impact to her.

 

“Maybe I should ask for her name?” Taeyeon asked herself when suddenly her best friend called her.

“Shorty! Come back here! It’s your turn now.” Yuri shouted from behind the bush.

Taeyeon’s sweet moment ended there.

 

“Way to go Kwon Yuri! You just made me lose the chance to see those attractive eyes”, Taeyeon thought, irritated that she won’t be able to see those eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter