Chapter 11

A Girl Meets Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two Korean-American beauties walked through the airport's arrival area with generous number of suit cases; pink suit cases, in different shades.

 

“I’m finally back! I can’t wait to see Taetae.”, Tiffany said smiling widely looking around like a little girl.

 

“Are you sure you have been here Tiff? I mean, look at you, you look like a little girl getting excited as she steps into a very new place”, Jessica said, lowering down her sun glasses.

 

Tiffany gave Jessica her famous eye smile and said, “I didn’t have the chance to appreciate these the last time I got here, since, you know, I wasn’t happy being forced to move here. And that was a bad memory, let’s not talk about that”.

 

“Bad memory? Oh, you mean to tell Kim Taeyeon is also a bad memory?”, the blonde teased.

 

 

“Of course not! It’s the moving here part, not the Kim Taeyeon part.”, Tiffany hurriedly said.

 

 

“Whatever. Let’s go and check in to the hotel, I am tired and I need my sleep or else I won’t go with you looking for your Kim Taetae”, Jessica said as she walked to the van that’s waiting for them.

 

Tiffany followed her friend, she’s excited to start looking for her first love.

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Taeyeon walks through the hall way of the school, thinking about a certain pink princess.

 

“When will I see you again, Pany-ah? I miss you. Crazy, right? Haha. We haven’t got the chance to even talk properly and spend time but I’m missing you like crazy. What have you done to me? For 10 years, I’ve never looked at any other girls, or boys. It felt like cheating on you, we aren’t even an item. Or at least I know I want us to be. Sunmi, she’s a good girl, but she’s not you and I don’t plan on using her although I have been tempted to do so a lot of times. Pany-ah, please come back soon. You love me, right? You gave me the ring, that says you do. Do you really? Or am I thinking too much. I wish it’s true. I love you Tiffany, my pretty pink princess.”, Taeyeon is smiling from ear to ear looking at nothing in particular.

 

 

No One's POV

 

“BYUNTAE!”, someone shouted, echoing through the hallway.

 

This made Taeyeon snapped out of her trance and looked at where the voice came from. She saw her friends, in a bad pose, like a real group of gangsters.

 

“Uh-oh, Hyoyeon unnie, I think Taeyeon unnie is now angry. I told you that it is not a good idea to call her that, you know how unnie doesn’t like being called a byun, although she is a byun, at times, but only to Tiffany unnie, imagining her in a bikini whenever we go to the beach, or imaging her cooking in a pink apron and that Taeyeon unnie will give her a surprise back hug or blabbering about how Tiffany unnie will certainly have a perfect basing that according to Taeyeon unnie even when we were still kids, Tiffany unnie already has a great pair of cheeks although she didn’t get to see it, she is very certain that it was a great pair of butts”, Seohyun blabbered about how Taeyeon is considered as a byun.

 

Everybody looked at her, with different facial expressions. Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon smirked moving their eyebrows up and down. Sunny has her jaw dropped, she can’t believe how their maknae revealed her observations loudly and last but not the least, Yoona, who is looking at Seohyun, she can’t help but admire the younger girl more, she’s very observant, intelligent in deed.

 

Taeyeon walked to the group with unsatisfied look on her face. “Kim Hyoyeon! How dare you call me that out loud!”, she hissed.

 

“Out loud? Does it mean, we can call you that anytime, just not out loud? You are finally admitting that you’re a byun? Omo! You’re really ByunTaeyeon!”, Sooyoung exclaimed, flailing her arms like a mad woman.

 

“Shut up!”, Sunny said as she pinche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter