Chapter 16

A Girl Meets Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

 

I have been driving for ours now, and it is still a long way to go. I looked at Taeng, it looks like she's really tired looking at her sleeping like that. 

 

I let out a small chuckle; this kid, she looks like a baby, but she loves like a retiree, like me. We really are best friends. I want to tell her about my princess but I can't seem to do it knowing she too has been longing for Tiffany. 

 

I looked at the rear view mirror, and smiled. I'm blessed. These kids are the best and I love them, eventhough most of the time I can't handle their giddiness; I love them and I won't exchange the friendship we have for anything. 

 

A lone tear escaped from my eyes, I guess I'm getting old; I'm getting emotional. I smiled, did I save the whole of South Korea in my past life to receive this blessings.

 

~ah. I love my life. All I need now is my princess. I am stronger than Taeng, that I get to keep this from myself, but unlike her; my case would be harder, I didn't even know her name, where she lives or anything that would help me locate her; for this I might unconsciously letting my hopes down because unlike Taeng, I don't have even a little hope that she may one day be looking for me. 

 

"Yul? What's wrong?", I almost slammed the brake, startled by the voice beside me.

 

"Ya! I'm driving! We could have been dead by now!", I composed myself. 

 

"I'm sorry, I woke up and see you crying. I got worried. What's wrong?" she held my hand, I looked at her for a while and looked at the road again, I can't believe she saw me like that. I have been keeping myself from being vulnerable especially in front of Taeyeon, I don't want her to worry about me. 

 

"There is nothing wrong Taeng", I smiled and held her hand tightly. 

 

"If there is nothing wrong; you won't be crying silently like that. I am your best friend, you know that you can tell me anything, everything".

 

"I know", but I can't now.

 

"Then why are you keeping it yourself? Why are you not telling me anything? Don't you trust me Yul?", I know she's hurt. 

 

"What are you talking about? I trust you Taeng, never doubt me please", I can't believe we are having this talk right now.

 

She's not talking anymore, I looked at her and smiled. I ruffled her hair, she acts like Haeyeon, still a kid.

 

"Don't touch me!" she shouted a little louder, and looked outside, her arms folded across her chest and pouting.

 

"What's wrong?" I look at the rear view mirror and saw Sunny, she's worried, I know she's thinking that Taeng and I are fighting and that barely happened. 

 

My little emotional moment is causing a havoc here. I can see everyone at the back now awake looking at me and Taeng.

 

"Before you all speak, Taeng and I are not fighting. Okay?"

 

"Then what is happening? Why is thay kid sulking?" Sooyoung asked this time.

 

"Ya! I am not a kid" Taeng shouted.

 

She can be a little handful when she's sulking. I guess I don't have a choice anymore.

 

"Taeng.", i tried again.

 

"I said don't touch me!" 

 

"Okay, I promise to tell you everything after we solve your love problems. Okay?" this time so looked at me.

 

"So, there really is something that you're keeping from me? us?" I am really in trouble right now, and I can't think properly since I am driving, it is getting late I don't have the time to stop. It is very dangerous to drive here at night. 

 

"There is one, and I promise to all of you to tell you everything after okay?

 

"But Yul! Solve me love problems? This has been on for 10 years, when d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter