Chapter 6

A Girl Meets Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

The gang finally made it through the day; the dorm is now neat and clean. Everybody got exhausted with all the arranging and settling of the things inside their new home. Although they are so tired and sweating mad, they are happy to know that finally they are officially dormates and that they’ll live together and grow old together.

 

“I’m too exhausted to move”, Yoona said, plopping on the couch as she wipe her sweaty face.

 

“Yoona unnie, please change your shirt first before you rest”, Seohyun said.

 

“I’m sorry, I forgot that my sweaty smell might hug the couch Seobaby”, Yoona said shyly as she stood up and went towards her and Seohyun’s shared room.

 

Seohyun ran trying to catch Yoona and held the latter’s hand, “It’s not that unnie, I just don’t want you to catch a cold if you’ll let the sweat dry off”, Seohyun stated firmly.

 

Yoona on the other hand blushed with the obvious concern of the maknae to her, they are like a couple now but she can’t really say that they are, since Seohyun and her never talked about something intimate before. Nevertheless, she smiled at Seohyun and continued to walk.

 

Taeyeon just watched the maknaes with their little love affair and smiled to herself.

 

“I wonder if she’s still here we will be like them too”, Taeyeon said in no one in particular, forgetting that Yuri is beside her.

 

“Don’t worry Taeng, I know that somewhere, Tiffany still remembers you”, Yuri assured her seemingly worried best friend.

 

“I hope so buddy, I hope so”, Taeyeon said, releasing a sigh.

 

Taeyeon and Yuri’s conversation was interrupted with a very loud growl. They looked at the source of the sound and found Sooyoung sheepishly smiling at them with scratching her head.

 

“Hungry Sooyoung?”, Yuri asked, even though she already knew that there is no time that Sooyoung is not hungry.

 

“Come on! Let’s go and eat out since we did a very good job in here, we deserve a nice and yummy dinner”, Taeyeon concluded.

 

“Alright! Taeng, since you suggested it, it’s your treat! Okay?”, Hyoyeon said as she walks out of the dorm, ready to go wherever they may go.

 

They all went out of the dorm and looked for a perfect place to eat, since Taeyeon will be paying, everybody is searching for a very expensive restaurant.

 

“Taeng, can we please go to a very nice restaurant? I mean, it’s not everyday that you’ll treat us, and to celebrate that it is the first time that you’ll pay, can we go to a high-class resto?”, Sunny suggested and at the same time pleaded.

 

Ever since they were little, Taeyeon had been saving up money for an unknown reason, whenever someone would ask; she will just say that it is for something important for the future.

 

No one dared to ask further more since Taeyeon was known to be the type to say something when there is really a need to say something, but things like this is not everybody’s business, they just support Taeyeon on whatever she do.

 

“Come on Taeyeon unnie, just this once?”, Yoona pleaded too.

 

Taeyon thought for a moment and decided that she would comply and treat her friends to a nice restaurant, she had earned a good amount of money and it may be enough for what she had actually plan in the future.

 

She smiled unknowingly thinking about it, until Seohyun said something, “Look at the kid unnies, doesn’t she look like Taeyeon unnie when we were still younger?”, everybody looked at the kid who is running towards a little girl on the street.

 

“Yeah, really looks like her, and remember the time when we met Tiffany? I really thought she’d join our group, too bad she moved away”, Sooyoung recalled.

 

Taeyeon just stood there frozen, when they talk about the past, she can’t control herse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter