Chapter 19

A Girl Meets Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri has been unusually quiet since the incident with Jessica earlier, although her friends didn’t bother her about it; they are worrying over their friend.

It is usually Yuri who is very hyper whenever they went out, especially when it has something to do with water.

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

“GUYS! LET’S GO!”, Yuri shouted.

 

Everyone grunted, they are tired since they walked from the Kim’s main house towards somewhere the tan girl said “exceptionally beautiful place”.

Of course everyone is excited about it when they heard it first; Yuri even said that they should walk there so that they would appreciate it more. Everybody got pumped up and excited to go.

That is, until they walked for an hour and Yuri said it’s just half of it, wearing her mischievous smile.

Yuri is the most athletic of them all, she’s as strong as Taeyeon, in fact, both of them could be number one. But whenever Yuri discovers something, and that she’s the only one who knew about it, adrenaline will surge up and Yuri will be triple energetic than she already is.

 

“COME ON GUYS! IT WILL BE WORTH IT!”, she shouted, like a platoon leader.

“Yul, please. Can we rest for a bit?”, although Hyoyeon is a very energetic dancer, she was totally caught off guard by this unplanned hiking.

“WHAT? NO. LET’S CONTINUE.”, the platoon leader said or more likely demanded.

“Unnie, let’s rest first so that we can have more energy when we arrive there”, Seohyun said, and Yuri can’t say no to that. Taeyeon might be the eldest, and their leader, but Seohyun’s words are law.

“YES!” Sooyoung and Yoona shouted and went to a shade to eat their snacks.

 

Taeyeon could only chuckle at her friends.

She herself didn’t know where Yuri will lead them, although the place is technically theirs, Yuri explored it first. She was sick the other day, that’s why she wasn’t able to go with Yuri exploring the area and the rest are too absorbed with the new video game Sunny brought to go with her.

Although she told her that we will go once the flu went away, she sneakily went to an adventure herself. It’s good that she was not lost in this very large area.

 

“COME ON TEAM! REST TIME IS UP!” Yuri screamed.

“Not again”, Sunny whimpered.

“It’s okay bunny, I’ll piggy back you if you get tired again. I already ate so I got extra energy!”, Sooyoung cutely said.

“Dae”, the little bunny replied shyly.

 

They continued walking towards the beautiful place Yuri told them.

 

 

 

 

After a lot of whining, grunting, shouting and sweats, they finally arrived.

 

“Whoaaaa”, everyone had their jaws dropped, the place is very beautiful.

“Told ya!”, Yuri said, feeling proud of herself.

 

Everyone just nodded their heads looking around the place.

 

 

 

 

Yuri then went near a tree and stripped, leaving her underwear. “Come on! Let’s swim!”, Yuri shouted before running and jumping into the water.

Her actions startled everyone especially Seohyun, aside from seeing how her unnie jumped almost in the water, in a very open place, she was stunned that her other unnies are following her Yul unnie.

 

“UNNIES!”, Seohyun shouted.

 

Everyone stopped from what they are doing and looked at Seohyun, it was not the first time she did that but they are still not used to Seohyun being loud.

 

“What happened?”, Taeyeon went towards Seohyun and hugged her.

“Why are the other unnies freely stripped almost ? Did they forget that this is a public place and anyone could see them?”, Seohyun murmured.

 

Taeyeon signalled the other to continue with their activities silently.

 

“The unnies are enjoying themselves Seohyunnie”, Taeyeon tried to explain.

“But still, they should not do it”

“This place is a private place Seohyunnie, no one’s gonna be here anytime”, Taeyeon cupped Seohyun’s cheeks and wiped her tears.

 

Taeyeon and the others are still amazed at how proper Seohyun is, although she’s the youngest, she has the most sense of maturity in them, and that made Seohyun more special than she already is.

 

“Just let the unnies for now, if ever someone comes, I will chase them away before they have chance to see the other unnies, arasso?”

“Promise?”

“Promise. When did unnie break a promise?”

“Never”, that made Seohyun smile.

“Are you not gonna swim and enjoy the water unnie?”, Seohyun asked the petite girl.

“No. I’m going to be your guard"

“Then I’ll be your assistant unnie”, Seohyun cutely smiled at sit beside Taeyeon watching her unnies play.

 

End of flashback

 

 

 

 

“Yul! Come on. I need your help.”, Taeyeon said.

 

Yuri stopped zoning out and looked at her bestfriend, she stood up and followed her.

When they arrived at the car, Taeyeon turn around and looked at Yuri walking slowly not even looking at where she’s going.

 

“Come on, tell me, what’s your problem buddy?”, she asked.

“Yul! Taeng!”, Sooyoung decided to follow them, she’s really worried for Yul and she knew that Taeyeon just wanted to talk that’s why she took the opportunity to join them.

 

Yuri just looked at Taeyeon and then Sooyoung.

 

“YUL!”, they shook Yuri.

This caused Yuri to wake up from her trance, “Huh? What?”

 

Taeyeon sighed and looked at Sooyoung, the latter on the other hand just looked back at Taeyeon.

 

“Alright. I know there is something wrong and that this is not the right place to talk about it”, Taeyeon said.

“Yes, Taeyeon is right. But Yul, we are worried about you. Whatever that is, you can always come to us. We will listen to whatever you will say, you can trust us. You know that right?”, Sooyoung said, staring straight to Yuri’s eyes.

 

Yuri felt bad; she knows that she has to tell them about it.

 

“Alright. Later when we arrive, we will meet at the old club house. Let’s do it when Tiffany, Jessica and Haeyeon are already asleep.”, Yuri smiled. She’s thankful to have great friends.

“Okay, let’s go back there, and enjoy the rest of the day. Don’t think about anything related to that yet. Arasso?”, Taeyeon said and walked first.

“We got your back Yul”, Sooyoung said and followed Taeyeon.

Yuri looked at her friends and smiled, “How can I not when I can see her everywhere I look?”, Yuri sighed but decided that she will enjoy this day instead of drowning herself with guilt. Today is a happy day, and she doesn’t want to make her friends worry more.

 

 

 

 

The whole day was spent with water games and food.

Even though Haeyeon was not able to come with them, they promised to the little girl that they would next time. Haeyeon has a dentist appointment that day and she can’t go with them.

When the sun is about to set, they decided that it’s time to pack and go home.

 

“Unnie!” Yoona called Taeyeon who was arranging everything in car.

“Yes Yoong? Is there a problem?”, she asked, not looking at Yoona.

 

Yoona didn’t answer and it made Taeyeon curious, she stopped what she was doing and turned around, she could she Yoona’s eyes glimmering and that means only one thing.

 

“Unnie! Let’s play when we arrive. Let’s make bonfire in the field. Pretty please?”, Yoona is very fond of bonfires because there will be singing, drinking of non-alcoholic beverages, and of course a lot of food until the next day.

“Alright, I will call ahead to let them prepare for the bonfire. Tell everybody about it too.”, Taeyeon smiled. She would do anything, if it’s possible for her friends, no, not friends, but sisters.

“Yay! You’re jjang unnie!” Yoona skipped towards the others to tell them the good news.

 

 

 

 

The drive home is quiet, the chodings are sleeping.

O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter