Chapter 15

A Girl Meets Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Excuse me misses, do you have some business here?" A middle-aged man asked the girls. 

 

"Hello. We are looking for the Kim's farm" Jessica asked politely.

 

"Oh. I didn't know that Madam Kim is expecting visitors" the man said. 

 

"It was a short notice sir" Jessica smiled. Before she can say more they heard someone.

 

"Ajusshi!" a young girl approached them

 

"Taeyeon" Tiffany blurted out, seeing the 8-year-old kid running towards them.

 

Jessica looked at Tiffany, and then the little girl, back to Tiffany, to the little girl and back. "Taeyeon?" she asked.

 

"Annyeong unnies! I am not Taeyeon unnie, my name is Kim Haeyeon. I'm 8 years old and i love to eat" Haeyeon, the little girl said. 

 

"Oh. You know them little miss?" The man asked.

 

"They are Taeyeon unnie's friends, let them in! Let them in!" Haeyeon is jumping up and down too excited to meet the two girls.

 

Tiffany was stiffened at the sight of Haeyeon. "Taeyeon, she's just like Taeyeon, the Taetae I met 10 years ago." she said to herself. 

 

While Jessica was wondering why her best friend is not moving. "Tiff! Hey. What is happening to you? Let's go." she shook Tiffany a little.

 

"Unnies let's go. Umma is waiting for you", Haeyeon held Tiffany's hand and dragged the girl. Jessica just followed them while holding to Tiffany's other hand. 

 

Before they reach the door, Tiffany snapped back to reality, "Haeyeon?" she cautiously asked.

 

Haeyeon stopped running and faced Tiffany with a dorky smile, "Yes unnie? I am Haeyeon, little sister of Taeyeon unnie" she bowed.

 

"Is that so, you really looked like her" Tiffany smiled, looking intently at the girl.

 

"Yes unnie. People always call me Taeyeon II, little Taeyeon, mini Taeyeon and a lot more, I like it because I love my unnie so much, it is fun to be like her" she smiled again.

 

"Let's get inside now unnies, umma is waiting!" she dragged Tiffany again. 

 

"Umma! They are here" Haeyeon's voice echoed when she shout out for her mother who is at the kitchen. 

 

"I'll be there dear" a voice answered.

 

"Come on unnies. Let us wait for umma at the living room." she lead the way to the room and the girls slowly followed the little girl.

 

"Thank you Haeyeon", Tiffany gave the girl her eye smile, in which gave Haeyeon a shock. "Unnie, you are so pretty" she said looking at Tiffany.

 

"Really? Thank you" she shyly said.

 

Jessica can't help but roll her eyes to her best friend and whispered, "Working your charm to the little sister Tiff?" she teased.

 

Tiffany pinched Jessica's arm at the attempt to . She of course needs to be on the good side of Taeyeon's family, she wants them to like her.

 

The girls roamed their eyes in the house, finding it really beautiful. The interior has a very country feel, but still modernized. They haven't been in a farm house before since they lived in a very busy city. They liked it here, and the atmosphere is very welcoming, considering it is their first time.

 

"Here comes the kimchi pancakes" a middle aged woman comes in with a lot of snacks.

 

The two stood up and bowed, "Hello. I am Tiffany and this is Jessica. We are the one who asked your address from Mrs. Kwon".

 

"Oh yes, she told called to inform me. Nice to see you girls" she shook their hands.

 

"Umma lets eat! Please. I'm hungry." Haeyeon whined cutely, "Unnies try my umma's kimchi pancakes, it is the best in the world" she exclaimed.

 

"Aigoo. Please excuse my daughter, kimchi pancake is my children's favorite, I kind of mastered it throughout the years, please have a taste" Mrs. Kim offered them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter