Chapter 8

A Girl Meets Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica’s POV


Jessica went straight to the car waiting at the main entrance of the mall. She was furious, she wants to get Tiffany and keep her away from the weirdo she’s with right now.


“I can’t believe she chose her over me!”, Jessica stomped her feet making way towards the car. 


She texted Tiffany to remind her again to go home early and straight after dinner, she was worrying too much. 


Tiff, listen I know you might enjoy your dinner but please don’t make me worry more, go home straight after eating, I don’t care if she’ll freak out but I really want you to get home immediately, don’t ask questions anymore. Take care. – Jessi


Not taking too long, Jessica received a response from Tiffany.


Alright, please don’t worry, we’ll just eat and I’ll go home, don’t forget to get something to eat Jessi I know what you are thinking, don’t make me angry princess! – Tiff


Jessica smiled that her best friend listens to her most of the time; it was just one time that Tiffany really insisted of doing something Jessica really thought that might hurt her friend sooner. 


She arrived at the Hwang mansion after a long ride from the mall, she didn’t notice it because she was too busy thinking of what might Tiffany and her girl friend be doing now.


“Miss Jung, we are already here”, the driver made Jessica realize that she was spazzing out. 


“Ahm, sorry, I’m just tired.”, Jessica quickly apologize.


The driver just bowed and looked forward. 


Jessica gets out of the car and walked slowly to the entrance, she was living with the Hwangs ever since her Dad had frequent business trip outside the country. 


As she walked she realize that she should have gone with Tiffany, in order to make everything safe and sound, so she rushed towards her room and looked for the car keys.


“I’ll be out, don’t accompany me, and wait for Miss Hwang here. Okay? I just needed some fresh air and some time alone before we go to Korea”, Jessica said to the bodyguards.


She drove back to the mall and noticed it was already closed.


“Aish! Where will that weirdo bring Tiffany at this hour?”, Jessica asked herself and tighten her grip in the stirring wheel.


She drove slowly along the ways taking a peek from restaurant to restaurant to make sure that Tiffany wasn’t there. 


Then she finally got into a fancy and romantic restaurant a little far from the mall, she saw Tiffany there and her weirdo girl friend.


“Should I go inside and grab her or wait for her here?”, Jessica contemplated a little.


Then she decided to wait inside the car while looking directly at the two persons inside the restaurant.


Flashback


“Jessi, I have something to tell you, please don’t laugh at me”, Tiffany asked Jessica.


They are inside Tiffany’s room resting after a very tiring day at school, lying side by side on Tiffany’s large bed.


“Hmmm? What is it?”, Jessica said eyes half-closed.


“Will you be my girl friend?”, Tiffany said biting her lower lip.


Jessica perked up and looked at Tiffany confusingly. “WHAT?”, Jessica shouted.


Tiffany slowly moved up and faced Jessica, “Only if you want to”, Tiffany said.


Jessica can’t believe what her best friend had told her, they’ve been best friends since they were a little kids and now, the latter suddenly asked if she wants to be her girl friend, she couldn’t recall any incident that would lead them to what they are talking with right now. 


“Tiff, If you are joking this Is not funny, I know how crazy you are over your Kim Taetae, whoever she is”, Jessica said a-matter-of-factly.


Tiffany lowered her head in defeat, “I know that you have someone special too, but Jessi, why don’t we try with ourselves? Just experimental. For fun?”, Tiffany said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter