Chapter 27

A Girl Meets Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Taeyeon unnie, are you done yet?”, Seohyun knocked on the older girl’s room.

 

They are going to get dinner together, all of them. That includes Jessica and Tiffany. Krystal isn’t going to make it since she and her friend Sulli will have a dinner of their own.

 

“I’m almost done, wait for a while Seobaby”, Taeyeon replied.

 

The girls giggled, their leader is usually the first one to finish preparing whenever they go out but tonight, Taeyeon is either very slow or very picky and everyone knows she isn’t slow.

It’s fun to see Taeyeon like this; she’s finally living a life. Before Tiffany came back, all Taeyeon did was study and take care of them. She doesn’t go out that much unless they drag her out.

 

“I’m done!” Taeyeon went out of the room fresh and gorgeous.

“What are you all looking at? Do I look horrible?”, she panicked, she wants to look presentable for Tiffany, and their reactions are far from what she expected.

“No Taeng, it’s just that, you’re glowing”, Sooyoung said this time, earning a nod from the girls.

“Glowing?”

“You’re in love, and you’re just showing it to everyone. Come on, we don’t want them to wait”, Sunny dragged Sooyoung out and the rest followed.

 

Leaving a confuse Taeyeon in the middle of the living room.

 

“Come on Taeng, let’s get that handsome face to your girl”, Yuri teased.

 

 

 

 

 

“Jessi, do I look fine?”

 

Jessica rolled her eyes, this is the fifth time that Tiffany asked her, and everytime, she answered the same.

 

“Yes Tiff, you look fabulous. Why are you so worried?”

“You know that Taeyeon will be there. I don’t want her to think that I’m ugly”, Tiffany pouted. She wants to impress the older girl.

“Even if you don’t wear make-up and expensive things, you will still be beautiful. You are a princess, remember that”, Jessica said, *and that kid is head over heels in love with you, there is nothing you can do to that would turn her off, well, unless she will know about that piece of crap back home* she thought.

 

“Come on now, you don’t want to leave the impression that you are not responsible to keep track of time”, Jessica teased. She knows that she’s picky when it comes to events, it’s always her that keeps them from going on time, but this time Tiffany is a little bit hard on herself.

“Where’s Krys?”, Tiffany asked.

“She already went out, Sulli fetched her.”

“She didn’t say goodbye”, the younger of the two pouted.

“She did, you were just too engrossed with getting pretty for Taeyeon you didn’t hear her”, Jessica quickly went out of the room before Tiffany realise that she’s teasing her.

 

 

“YAAAAH!”

 

 

 

 

 

They were having fun at the dinner when a girl approached their table.

 

“TAEEEEEE!”

 

The girls tensed up, especially Taeyeon, and Tiffany and Jessica noticed it.

 

“Sunmi” Taeyeon whispered.

 

“I missed you.” Sunmi said, and hugged Taeyeon from the back.

 

Tiffany can’t help but look away, her heart hurts. She wanted to leave but it will be too obvious. She doesn’t even have the right to feel hurt. *Is she Taeyeon’s girl friend?*

 

“Hey”, Taeyeon doesn’t know what to say. She looked at Tiffany’s side profile and can see that the girl is disappointed and hurt.

She was about to get free from Sunmi’s hug when the other girl whispered to her “It’s been two weeks, you haven’t declined. It means you’re my girl friend now. Right?”, Taeyeon’s eyes bulged when the girl kissed her cheeks.

 

Gasps can be heard from the girls. Taeyeon is in deep trouble now, and they don’t know what to do.

Although Tiffany had her face away from Taeyeon, she could still see from her peripheral vision the kiss the new girl gave Taeyeon, and this is the last straw, her tears fell down her cheeks which she quickly wiped.

 

“I’m sorry, I have to go. Nice to see you girls”, Tiffany abruptly stood up without looking at them, she was hurt and she doesn’t want anyone to see her right now.

 

“I should go too, bye”, Jessica followed her friend, giving Taeyeon one last look before exiting the restaurant.

 

 

“I…” Taeyeon is stuck in her place, everything happened so fasts. She can’t think properly.

 

“What do you think you’re doing Sunmi?”, Yuri was the first one to snap out of the trance.

“What did I do? I was just kissing my girlfriend”, Sunmi smirked.

“Girlfriend?”, the girls were confused. They didn’t know that Taeyeon accepted Sunmi’s proposal. She clearly told them the night before that she will make it work with Tiffany.

 

“No.” Taeyeon stood up.

“What?”

“I’m not your girlfriend Sunmi, that girl, that girl who went out, that’s my girlfriend for 10 years”, Taeyeon looked at Sunmi, tears are already forming in her eyes.

“I wasn’t able to decline because I can’t contact you. I’m sorry Sunmi, but I can’t do this. That girl is the love of my life and I can’t live knowing that I’ve hurt her”, Taeyeon quickly went out of the restaurant to the girl’s relief.

 

“What just happened?”, Sunmi was shocked, she didn’t understand.

“We’re sorry Sunmi, but for 2 years since you confessed and 5 years since you came here, you already know that Taeyeon reserved her heart for someone”, Hyoyeon said.

“I know. But, wait, that was Tiffany?”, she asked, the girls only nodded. They don’t have to explain to her everything because everyone who knew Taeyeon knows about her love for the pretty pink princess.

 

“I messed it up for her, didn’t I?”, although Sunmi’s heart got broken that night, she knows her place. Taeyeon had clearly told her about her love for a certain girl. She was just trying, and now that the girl is already here, she knows that her zero chance before become negative that night.

“We’re sorry Sun”, Yuri said, she doesn’t like the girl, but she has been nothing but good to them, it’s just that they liked Tiffany for Taeyeon.

“It’s okay girls, I knew from the start that Taeyeon’s heart is already taken. At least

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter