Chapter 25

A Girl Meets Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Welcome back Miss Jung", arrays of housekeepers lined up to greet Jessica when she arrived at the mansion.

"Thank you, as I said, no need to be so formal like this. And you can call me Jessica", she smiled.

"By the way, where is Krystal?", the head of the housekeepers looked up and answered, "Miss Krystal isn't home yet Miss"

"What do you mean not home? She texted me that she wants to go home first because of headache", the older Jung exclaimed.

 

Jessica dialled her sister's phone number, she was worried for her. She doesn't know anything about Korea except the language. *You better pick the phone up Soojung, or you'll see what will happen if I see you*

 

After a few rings, no one answered the phone, she was about to go out again when the main door opened.

 

*I hope Jessica and Tiffany unnie isn't home yet* Krystal talked to herself as she went down of the taxi.

 

When she opened the door, she immediately saw the worried look of her unnie, which isn't a good sign. An angry Jessica is bad, but a worried Jessica is a lot worst. *Damn! Congratulations Soojung!*

 

"Unnie, you're home! Where is Tiffany unnie?" *I'm so desperate that I would do anything to escape unnie's punishment*

"Don't unnie me Jung Soojung! Where have you been?”

“Ah, unnie..”

“You texted me that you will go home first because of headache, but I arrived first?”

“Because…”

“Don’t tell me you’re seeing someone behind my back?”

“Unnie…”

“Don’t you dare Soojung! You’re too young to date.”

“But…”

“Who is that person you’re seeing? I need to know who that person is”

“UNNIE!”

“WHAT?”

“Relax. Can I at least enter?”

“Oh. Yeah”, Jessica blushed. She didn’t notice that she has been nagging Krystal right away after she saw her sister.

“Okay, thank you. Let’s talk in the living room unnie. Please give us cold drinks and some snacks”, Soojung told the maids and walk towards the living room.

 

Jessica just followed her sister.

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay, before anything else, where is Tiffany unnie?”, Krystal asked.

“She’s with Taeyeon, you know, her first love.”

“REALLY?  Let’s see unnie, I want to see Taeyeon unnie”, Krystal squealed, she’s so excited to see her other unnie’s love.

“No. Let us give them space to spend time with each other, and we still have to talk about something. Don’t you dare to divert the topic Soojung, it will not work”, Jessica said sternly.

“Fine”, the younger Jung sighed, she knows she can’t escape it.

“I saw a friend on the way here, so you know, I kinda forgot that I have a headache”, she sniggered.

“What? How can you forget that you have a headache, is that even possible?”

“Yeah, I did a while ago”

“Are you bluffing Soojung?”

“Of course not unnie, I will never lie to you, remember?”

 

Tiffany, Jessica and Krystal vowed to not to lie to each other, they’ve done it when they were younger but they have never broke the promise.

 

“I know, but who is this friend?”, the older Jung asked.

 

Although Krystal has friends in the states, she was never a social butterfly, she chooses who she hangs out with, because majority of people there just wants to be their friends because of their status.

 

“It’s Sulli, she’s on vacation with her family here in Korea. She will be staying at her Aunt’s house in the province. So she texted me to hang out before they go there tomorrow”

“Oh, I like that kid. Why didn’t you invite her here?”

“She said she had to go to her cousin, I think they are going to buy some things and I don’t want to be a third wheel so I decided to just go home”

“I don’t think you’ll be the third wheel if you went with them”, Jessica said with a little bit of teasing.

“Don’t tease me okay, we are just friends and besides, I am focused on learning about the company to even think about that thing”, Krystal defended.

“I didn’t even say anything, why are you so defensive?”, she smirked.

“Whatever unnie, I’m tired. I need to rest, I suggest you rest too”, with that Krystal walked away.

 

“Kids these days, I wonder where Yuri is, I didn’t see her earlier”, Jessica murmured, “nevermind, Jessica Jung, forget about that woman okay?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany has been comfortable with each other as the moments pass, they have been talking about the day they meet, reminiscing about the past and discussing some “could have been”.

 

“I was sad when I returned, I was so excited to give Miyoungie to you”, Taeyeon said.

“I still can’t believe her name is so similar to mine”

“Me too, maybe because she’s destined to be yours in the first place”

“Does that mean I can bring Miyoungie when I go back to the states?”, Tiffany teased, unable to recognize the longing in Taeyeon’s eyes as she was too focused with her drink.

 

Taeyeon’s mood suddenly dropped, the thought of losing both of the Miyoungs of her life someday really scared her. But she needs to be strong, and not to let Tiffany know what she feels, from the first day, she has already prepared herself for this kind of goodbyes, but she thought wrong, she really isn’t prepared. She’s hurting; it’s not even the real goodbye yet.

 

Not hearing a response from Taeyeon made Tiffany look up from her drink, Taeyeon is just looking at the table, eyes glimmering.

 

“Hey, Tae, I won’t separate Miyoungie to you okay, I was just joking. I’m sorry”, the younger girl worried. She didn’t want to make Taeyeon upset.

 

Taeyeon snapped out of her trance and blinked hard, before facing Tiffany.

 

“It’s okay, you can do that, she’s yours in the first place”

“No Tae, she’s supposed to be mine, but I was late, she’s yours now”, Tiffany said.

*Does it apply to you Pani-ah? Are you supposed to be mine, but I’m too late now, and someone else now owns you?* Taeyeon thought.

“It’s okay, I’m sure Miyoungie won’t mind to have two masters”

 

Taeyeon wanted to ask about who Tiffany is dating but she was afraid to find out the truth, her heart isn’t ready yet, or perhaps, it will never be ready. She has been in love with the girl beside her that she doesn’t know how to love anyone else.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter