Chapter 24

A Girl Meets Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

The heiresses of JH Group of Companies are making their way to the company’s entrance door from their car.

Everyone stopped what they were doing, and just stare at the three beauties.

 

Although Jessica and Tiffany have been in-charged with the new project, they never went to the HQ; and they only talked to the executives through e-mail that’s why no one in the company knows who they were.

 

“I’d still want to be invisible in their eyes”, Jessica whispered, her voice was only heard by Tiffany and Krystal.

“I’ll tell Daddy to make our offices private, and to make sure only those who are working with us directly will know our identity”, Tiffany said.

 

Arriving at the office of the Chairman, they already had their game face on.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon is lazing around the apartment waiting for text messages of her friends. Since all the projects has been done and there will only be 1 week left before the official start of the election campaign period and 2 weeks before the official classes start, she wants to spend the entire one week of vacation with her friends.

Since they had vacation with their families away from Seoul, they will only be arriving today, which left Taeyeon to wait a few hours before their arrival, Sunny left an hour ago to do something.

 

“What’s taking them so long?”, she whined by herself. She gave up on watching TV since she can’t find an interesting show to watch.

 

After a while, she dozed off while lying up-side-down on the sofa; feet raised on the back rest while her head is dangling, almost hitting the floor. The sudden ringing of her phone startled her, causing to a fall.

 

“Aish~”, she rubbed her head which was the first one to bump into the floor and reached out for her phone on the coffee table.

“Hello?”

“Taeng! We’ve been waiting for you. Where are you?”, it was Sooyoung.

“What?”

“Everyone keeps sending you text message and you didn’t answer back. So I decided to call you, we’re waiting here at the coffee shop”,

“Oh. I must have dozed off and didn’t hear my phone. Sorry, please tell everybody that I’m heading there now. See you later Soo”, Taeyeon stood up from the floor and sat down in the sofa, resting her head on the back rest.

“Alright. See you”

 

She looked at her phone and got 58 messages all from her friends. After clearing her phone, she stood up, ready to leave.

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie, can we take a break?”, Krystal asked, as much as she wants to be like her sisters, she’s still new to the business world and is now tired of all the papers they’ve been reading.

“Okay, just give me a minute or two to finish this one”, Jessica said not looking up at her sister, that’s one quality of Jessica that keeps the company stable, she won’t be distracted easily when it comes to work.

 

Tiffany on the other hand is already tidying up her table, categorizing proposals so that when they come back from the break, it will be easier for her.

Krystal got pumped up, *time to see Seoul*

 

“Alright, I’m done. Let’s go”, Jessica stood up and smiled at the two.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ouch”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to bump on you. I’m late for an appointment”, Yuri bowed rapidly to a girl she accidentally bumped on the way to the coffee shop.

 

She forgot to change the time on her watch and fell asleep while waiting for the others to text her the location of their meeting. She woke up late and bombarded with text messages, but good thing Taeyeon isn’t there yet, so to avoid being the last one to arrive she speed up.

 

“That hurt”, the girl, who is pretty much as tall as her kept on massaging her bum to ease the pain.

 

Yuri was at loss of words, she’s late, but she can’t possibly leave the girl unattended. Hearing the girl in pain, she immediately scooped up the girl, going to her car which was parked a little bit further than the place.

 

“Where are you taking me? STOP!!” the girl shouted, earning suspecting looks from bystanders.

 

Yuri bowed her head in embarrassment, and told the girl to keep shut if she doesn’t want her to drop her down the concrete cement at the middle of the street.

 

“I don’t care! Just don’t kidnap me. Please”, the girl sniffled and that alarmed Yuri. She almost ran towards her car and with so much difficulty, opened the car door and placed the girl in the passenger seat.

“Okay, I am not going to do anything bad to you. Don’t worry. Stay there, don’t move”, Yuri instructed and closed the door; she dashed towards the driver seat and huffed.

“I think I really need to go back to the gym, I am getting rusty”, she shook her head and typed something on her phone, calling someone.

 

“Soo, I have an emergency, I’ll try my very best to catch up with you later. So please text me of any changes in the plan”, Yuri said and hang up the phone, not giving the person on the other line to answer her.

 

“I’m really really sorry. I am going to bring you the hospital just in case”, Yuri said looking at the girl who is just staring straight back at her.

 

Yuri felt shivers down her spine, she doesn’t know why. The girl looked really hurt from her point of view, and that is her fault for not looking on her way. But the way the girl is looking at her makes her more scared than she already is.

 

“Please just, I want to make sure you’re not badly hurt”, Yuri said and started the engine after not hearing anything from the person beside her.

 

 

 

 

 

“GUYS~”, a petite cute girl is running wildly towards her group of friends after arriving at the meeting place.

 

She was panting, but smiling. She missed everyone and it wouldn’t hurt to let them see how much she missed them. She engulfed each one of them in a super tight hug, earning giggles from the group.

She’s their leader, most of the time she just keeps to herself; thinking of other’s before herself, but there are times where she would be like this, like a kid, seeing her bestfriends after a very long time, being touchy and cheesy. But they love her nonetheless, she’s someone important.

 

“Where’s Yul?”, she asked noticing that her buddy isn’t there.

“She called me, she said that she’ll just catch up later” Sooyoung informed her.

“I thought she’s already here when you called me earlier”, she pouted and seated on her designated chair.

 

Being regular customers to this coffee shop, there is an unspoken rule that, that particular area of the shop is theirs. Even the owner often closed it reserved for them. And they have permanent seats.

 

“Nicole is not here?”, she asked, directing the question to her cousin.

“She’s out with her parents; she’s spending time with them since she’s guilty of not training with her cousins. She said she doesn’t want to step up, and just let Jessica, Tiffany and her other cousin do all the rest”.

 

Taeyeon just nodded. She was a little bit disappointed that Nicole wasn’t there; her plan to ask about Tiffany’s whereabouts will have to wait. But, she’s happy that at least Tiffany won’t be st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter