Chapter 7

A Girl Meets Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

Ever since her Daddy informed her that they might be going into a long vacation in Korea, Tiffany had been very excited and hyperactive.

 

“Tiff, you’re making me dizzy!”, Jessica stated a little bit annoyed with her best friend.

 

“But Jessi, we really really really need to go shopping since we are going to Korea”, Tiffany said, finally stopping from pacing back and forth in front of Jessica.

 

“Yes we will Tiff, just relax okay?”, Jessica said, flipping the magazine she’s reading.

 

“But Daddy is so late, the mall might be close already”, Tiffany said sadly.

 

Tiffany and Jessica had been waiting for Daddy Hwang to arrive from a business meeting, he called Tiffany earlier that he had something to tell the two young ladies, and it is very important.

 

When the gates finally opened, Tiffany ran towards the huge door.

 

“Daddy! You’re finally home, can we do this faster? Jessi and I will go shopping and we only had a little more time left before the mall closes”, Tiffany said.

 

“Okay, I’ll make this fast, where’s Jessica?”, Daddy Hwang said.

 

“She’s in the living room, come on Daddy!”, Tiffany dragged her Dad into the living room.

 

“Okay, we will be going to Korea the day after tomorrow, so you two better make sure that you will pack as early as today so that we won’t be having problems on the day of our flight, especially you Tiffany, I know how much you love your things and you might bring it all, so you better start today if you want to bring everything with you.”, Daddy Hwang said smiling, he knows her daughter very well.

 

“Daddy!”, Tiffany whined.

 

“You’re so right Daddy Hwang, thank you for the information, will Appa be joining us?”, Jessica asked.

 

“I’m afraid not Jessica, your father will be in Europe that time since the company there is having problems in his department”, Daddy Hwang said sadly.

 

“Oh~ Don’t worry Jessi, I’ll make sure you won’t get bored there”, Tiffany said, assuring her best friend.

 

“Yeah right Tiff, as if you are not planning on something yourself”, Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

Daddy Hwang just laughed at how silly the two young ladies could be.

 

“I’ll be upstairs taking my rest girls, don’t forget to pack your thing alright?”, Daddy Hwang reminded them as he went upstairs to take some rest after a very long and tiring day at the office.

 

“Come on Jessi! We might get late!”, Tiffany started to drag Jessica out of the house and to the waiting car outside the Hwang Mansion.

 

Tiffany and Jessica rode the car to the nearest and most expensive mall in America; it was their haven whenever they feel bored.

 

“I don’t know what to buy”, Tiffany whined while waiting to arrive at their destination.

 

“As if you don’t buy everything pink that you can see Tiff”, Jessica said the obvious.

 

Tiffany didn’t bother to answer her best friend since she knows that whenever Jessica is being arrogant, she can’t win over whatever they are arguing, but it is not the case most of the time.

 

During the ride, Jessica was in deep slumber besides Tiffany and the latter was day dreaming about her childhood love.

 

“I wonder how she grew up, is she still the same old Kim Taetae? I’m sure she’s still adorkable.”, Tiffany giggled remembering how Kim Taeyeon was before.

 

Suddenly, Jessica nudged Tiffany, “YAH! Can you please stop giggling there? I’m trying to sleep here.”, Jessica stated in a very cold voice.

 

“I’m not that loud Jessica Jung, stop being a baby there.”, Tiffany said trying to be cold too.

 

“Not working for me missy”, Jessica ended the conversation and returned to sleep.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter