Chapter 1

A Girl Meets Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s POV

She turned around…

She saw a girl who looked like Taeyeon but she can’t assure herself that it was her. She was about to run but she was tripped and got herself a wounded knee.

Tiffany hissed in pain but she didn’t bother about it, she wants to get to that girl, but the girl ran so fast as if she was in a hurry into making it to somewhere before it’s too late. Then she remembered her own situation. She has to hurry if she wants to see Taeyeon before it’s too late.

“I thought it was her”, Tiffany sighed.

“Why do we have to go back to America when I already have someone to talk to? I still have time to look for her but I don’t know where to start, she was supposed to be the one who will be guiding me to the places that I need to know here, she told me everything that she would want me to do”, Tiffany talked to herself inaudibly.

Tiffany started to cry remembering that her very first friend might also be her very last friend in Korea. She wants to go back to America to where her best friend is, but the fact that the dorky girl will become just a part of her memories is not as pleasant at all.

“Why Am I feeling this? I know that I am not a child anymore but I’m a girl, I’m young and young girls don’t experience this. I heard something like this in older girls in school but I don’t know why I want to spend most of my time with Kim Tae-, I can’t even complete her name and now I’m leaving. Aish!” Tiffany kicked through her wounded knee which made it more painful.

Tiffany continued to cry until she was noticed by kids playing around the park.

“Hey! You are the girl that Taeyeon unnie talked to last time!”, a tall younger girl stated as she approached Tiffany.

Tiffany stopped hissing from pain and looked up to who was talking to her; she can’t remember seeing the girl in front of her before. She could recognize at least 2 girls that she was sure are Kim Tae-‘s friends. She furrowed her eyebrows and stare at the girl in front.

“Tae-who?” Tiffany clarified as if hearing that name were to determine her future.

“Taeyeon”, a tanned girl stated a-matter-of-factly.

“Oh! So her name is Kim Taeyeon?” Tiffany thought looking at the tanned girl who answered her question.

Tiffany was very happy to at least know what that cute dorky little girl’s name; she can’t stop but to show everyone her eye-smile. But her smile was immediately turned into a frown upon realizing that she is talking to Taeyeon’s friends and the girl was not with them. She wants to ask but she was too shy to do so since Taeyeon was the only person who she knew.

“If you are wondering where Taeyeon is, she’s with her parents at their farm since there was an emergency”, the tanned girl informed Tiffany as if reading her mind.

“EMERGENCY? Why? What happened?”, Tiffany snapped out and made everybody clutch their ears due to Tiffany’s ultrasonic voice.

Then a faint sob was heard. Everybody looked toward the direction of the sob and someone ran towards Tiffany and shook her shoulder madly.

“YAH! Who gave you the permission to shout that loud and frightened my Seobaby?” the tall younger girl shook Tiffany as if trying to get something out of Tiffany’s body.

“YOONA! Stop scaring the girl. Seohyun was just shocked, You’re okay Seohyun, right?”, The tanned girl shouted at Yoona and turned her attention to the maknae who stopped sobbing after noticing what Yoona did.

“Yoona unnie, please don’t hurt our new friend. I’m sorry I made you worried”, Seohyun said not wanting her unnie to hurt someone.

“Alright Seobaby, I won’t be worried anymore. Promise me you’ll take care of yourself alright?”, Yoona said and kissed Seohyun in the cheeks that made Seohyun blush.

Yoona left a faint chuckle so that Seohyun couldn’t hear.

“Ahm, I’m sorry if I scared you, but what happened to Taeyeon?”, Tiffany cut off the sweet moments the maknaes are sharing by her worried question for Taeyeon.

“First of all, I’m Yuri. Kwon Yuri. I’m Taeyeon’s best friend. You don’t need to worry since the emerg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter