Chapter 4

A Girl Meets Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

Tiffany rode silently in their car. She wasn’t in the mood to fight back with her parents of wanting to stay a little longer since she knew that by doing so; still she can’t be able to change her parent’s mind. Her father was a huge businessman in America but he got bankrupt and now, The Jungs will help her dad to stand again in the business world as a corporate member of the Jung Enterprise.

 

[Imagine a movie with a little girl staring outside of the car window and the surrounding is slowly changing and then…]

 

10 years later

 

 “Really Daddy?”, Tiffany asked her Dad full of energy.

 

“Yes dear, but I won’t tell you the exact date yet since I know you’d only be disappointed if we will keep on postponing it since I still have a lot of meetings to settle to”, Mr. Hwang said.

 

“It’s alright, I’ve waited so long for this, it won’t kill to wait a little longer”, Tiffany said.

 

Mr. Hwang had told Tiffany that he is thinking about going into a family vacation with the Jungs in Korea. Mr. Hwang’s business successfully climbed to the top in partnership with Mr. Jung of the Jung Enterprise. The two old men were childhood best friends and now, they are business partners. The Jung Enterprise and Hwang Corporation was only to of the huge businesses that the two had joined forces with; they created THE JUNG AND HWANG GROUP OF COMPANIES and started to expand their business in different fields.

 

“Okay. I saw Jessica just a while ago, she’s asking me to remind you to now forget about your appointment”, Mr. Hwang said as he returned to his paper works.

 

“Yes Daddy, in fact I’m going there now. I can’t wait to tell Jessi the good news, bye Dad! I love you!”, Tiffany said bidding her Dad goodbye.

 

Soshi Café

 

“Jessi!”, Tiffany waved her hands gesturing for Jessica.

 

“Oh! Hi Tiff! You’ve been early. What’s the matter?”, Jessica said smiling.

 

“YAH! It’s not that I’m always late you know”, Tiffany said defending herself from the mockery of her best friend.

 

“If that’s what you said, Miss Hwang”, Jessica said rolling her eyes to Tiffany’s denial.

 

Tiffany and Jessica had been best friends since they were young; in fact, they grew up together since their father’s were childhood best friends too. They were both good looking and charming, everybody in school had crush on them but they never had interests to them.

 

Sometimes, people suspect them to be secretly dating, they had not been seen with other people except for Jessica’s cousin who were younger that them. But the two never clarified any issues that were raised by the people around them, they care less.

 

Shopping and clubbing are the things that Jessica and Tiffany had in common, but clubbing had much of a difficulty, their body guards are always around whenever they go to a crowded place that is why, after some time, they decided to just go to a coffee shop to talk more about there is to the world.

 

“So, Uncle Jung and Dad decided to have a family vacation in Korea, I’m too excited to be back there!”, Tiffany said quite loud because of her excitement.

 

“Can you lower down your voice? Your getting all the attention here Hwang Miyoung!”, Jessica said, clutching her eyes due to the loudness of Tiffany’s voice.

 

“Not my Korean name Jessi!”, Tiffany whined.

 

“You love Korea but you hate your Korean name?”, Jessica said coldly, she’s not interested in going to Korea since she didn’t get to see it before. She wants to visit some other countries on Europe that in Asia.

 

“Yes. And you can’t change it. Why are you not even excited to be there its like my dream come true Jessi!”, Tiffany said.

 

“Unlike you, I don’t have someone to find after the plane had landed in the airport”, Jessica said sarcastically.

 

Tiffany just blushed about Jessica’s statement. It’s true that she might get started on searching for a person she left when she was just 8 years old in Korea. It’s been a long time but the feeling she felt that time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter