Chapter 13

A Girl Meets Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you CorinneluvSnsd4ever9 for the poster! :)

 

Jessica woke up having a slight headache, although she slept enough, her mind didn’t rest. It was like she was still awake despite sleeping. She knows Tiffany didn’t went back to sleep, she could hear how Tiffany would sometimes cry again and again but she chose to pretend to be sleeping soundly since she knew that Tiffany needs to let out what she feels. She too had dreams about her prince, but it was mostly good dreams.

 

She stood up and looked to her side, Tiffany was already up. She released a sigh and closed her eyes for a while and took a deep breath.

 

“Maybe she’s outside watching TV or having a coffee”, Jessica said softly as she walked up towards the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face.

 

Meanwhile, outside the hotel room, Tiffany was looking at their hotel view in the balcony; she was amazed by how Seoul looks so beautiful.

 

“It would be much beautiful if you’re here with me Taetae”, she sighed.

 

“Would you rather have Taeyeon here than me?”, she heard Jessica spoke behind her.

 

“Oh! You’re awake already? It’s still early Jessi, why are you up?”, she asked her best friend. Jessica usually wakes up late afternoon; she was surprised that the blonde is up early.

 

“Ah, I was hungry, I only had salad yesterday, remember?”, Jessica didn’t say that she had not slept properly because she was worried over her best friend. She doesn’t want Tiffany to blame herself for her lack of sleep.

 

“Really? Choosing food over sleep? I don’t think so, were you worrying about me again?”, she asked.

 

Jessica looked at Tiffany and smiled.

 

“Is there anything that I have to worry about you?”, she asked looking straight at Tiffany’s eyes, like looking through her soul, reading her mind.

 

“No. There’s nothing to worry about”, Tiffany quickly answered. She doesn’t want to get her best friend worried for her.

 

“It was just a dream, maybe I was thinking about her too much and I’m unconsciously afraid that I can’t be with her”, she thought.

 

“You still didn’t answer my question”, Jessica said. She was now beside Tiffany also looking at the scenery.

 

“What question?”, Tiffany looked at her.

 

“Would you rather have Kim Taeyeon here than me?”, she asked again.

 

“You know that’s not what I meant Jessi”, Tiffany seriously said.

 

“I know, I just wanted to tease you. Come on, let’s go down and eat. I’m hungry”, Jessica held Tiffany’s hand and dragged her out of the room. But before they walked through the door, Jessica looked at Tiffany from head to toe.

 

“What?”, Tiffany asked.

 

“You look nice enough. You’re good to go. Decent enough. Won’t embarrass yourself and ME outside”, Jessica said and walked through the door leaving a stunned Tiffany.

 

“Yah! Jessica Jung! You mean girl! Of course I won’t embarrass myself! They can’t see other girl looking as beautiful as me, besides you of course! I’m pretty and stunning, okay?”, Tiffany blabbered.

 

 

 

 

“Good morning Tae!” Yuri greeted as she walked to the dorm’s kitchen seeing her best friend cooking their late breakfast.

 

“Good morning to you too Yul! I’m not done with the breakfast yet. Just wait at the living room. I’ll call you when I’m done”, Taeyeon said without looking at Yuri as she was busy making breakfast for 8 people, since Nicole stayed for the night as they don’t have classes for the day.

 

“Nah. I’ll help you with that. I know it’s not easy cooking a lot of foods, especially having to feed two shikshins”, Yuri said and helped Taeyeon making the breakfast.

 

“Yul, I talked to Sunmi just this morning at the park”, Taeyeon suddenly blurted out.

 

Yuri stopped whatever she’s doing and looked at Taeyeon. She knows that the girl is avoiding Sunmi for two years now, she was surprised that she talked to her. “What did you two talked about?”, she asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter