Chapter 14

A Girl Meets Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Yes? How may I help you?” The woman asked.

 

“Ah, I’m Jessica Jung and this is Tiffany Hwang, we are from America and we are looking for someone from this village”, Jessica said.

 

“Why don’t you come in first so that we could talk properly?”, the woman offered and they gladly accepted it; they needed information, they thought.

 

The three of them went into the house and the middle-aged woman offered them drinks as they seated on the couch in the small but comfortable living room.

 

“If you don’t mind me asking, I am wondering why out of all the people here in the village, you happen to specifically go here and ask me?”, the woman curiously asked.

 

The girls looked at each other and smiled.

 

“10 years ago, my parents bought this house but we didn’t stay here for long because my dad had an unexpected business call abroad and decided to sell this again to other interested clients”, Tiffany said remembering those particular day that made a very big impact in her.

 

she continued, “and this happens to be the only place I’ve been that day, aside from the park nearby.”

 

The woman nodded in understanding and extended her arms to Tiffany, “Nice to meet you Tiffany-shi, Jessica-shi”, and shook Jessica’s hands too.

 

“I am Park Mi-sun, it has been 10 years since we bought this house; so I guess we were the one who bought it from your parents”, Mrs. Park said.

 

“Well I guess you were”, Tiffany chuckled.

 

“Mind if I ask you Mrs. Park, if you know a lot of people in the village?”, Jessica asked.

 

“Know a lot?”, Mi-sun asked back.

 

The girls nodded.

 

“Silly girls. I know everyone, from the youngest to the eldest.”, she chuckled.

 

“Really?”, the two teenage girls got excited about the news, their searching would be much easier with Mrs. Park knowing everyone.

 

“Do you perhaps know, Kim Taeyeon?”, Tiffany nervously asked, afraid that Mrs. Park doesn’t know her.

 

“Taeyeon? Of course, she and her friends are much known in this village, they are bring energy to everyone here”, Mrs. Park smiled.

 

“Really?” Tiffany is very excited now.

 

“Can you tell us her address Mrs. Park?”, Jessica asked this time, her best friend is now spacing out, perhaps thinking about how she will meet her Kim Taetae.

 

“Of course dear, but I’m afraid you can’t meet any of the Kims today.” Mrs. Park sadly commented.

 

“Why not?”, Tiffany snapped out from spacing out hearing what the middle-aged woman said.

 

“Ah, since the youngest of the family is officially on vacation now, they all went to the farm yesterday. And Taeyeon is now living in a dormitory near her school with her friends.”

 

Tiffany’s excitement died down, she was now pouting and this didn’t get unnoticed by Jessica.

 

“Do you know where the farm is Mrs. Park?”, Jessica asked.

 

“Oh, sorry dear but I don’t.”, Mrs. Park sadly said.

 

Jessica pouted too.

 

Seeing two beautiful girls pouting in front of her, Mrs. Park suddenly thought of something. “But the Kwons does” she smiled.

 

“The Kwons?” the duo asked.

 

“Yes. You should ask the Kwons about the farm, they knew better since the family were very close to each other, Taeyeon and Yuri are best friends.”

 

“Yuri? Oh. I know Yuri”, Tiffany said and asked “Can you please tell us where are the Kwon’s house Mrs. Park?”

 

“It’s two blocks from here, just go straight to the right from the park’s entrance gate, you’ll not miss it, there is a very big Mickey Mouse mural outside their house”, Mrs. Park said.

 

“Thank you so much for giving us so much information Mrs. Park, I guess we should go now”, Jessica stood up and bowed, followed by Tiffany.

 

Mrs. Park stood up too and smiled at the girls. “You’re welcome girls, take care.”

 

The girls went directly to their car and drove towards the park.

 

Tiffany scanned the park from the parking lot outside, it is still clear to her everything that happened that day, 10 years ago.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter