I'm ready! xD

Saturday School !

 

You POV ; 

At night, I was in my room get ready for my things for tomorrow. I sighed, " Tomorrow will be a long day ". Then someone knocked on my door, " come in! " i said whilst still busying tidy up my study table. Not long after that, my brother's head peeked at my room and see what I am doing, " Miran-ah~" he called and sit at edge of my bed. I looked up from what i'm doing and said " what? ", " i heard from Mama that you are going to study at Saturday School , is that true? " i can sensed that he concern about me, " Yeah, why? got problem with that? " i asked while raised my eyebrow. I tried on the nerdy glasses on me to look how am I looked. hmm, not bad! is not look like Kang MiRan as myself  I thought while adjusting glass. 

When i heard no respond from him, i turned around meet face to face and stared at him waiting impatiently for him to answer, " Not really! but from what i heard from my friends that this school is not as easy as you thought " he said while played with his finger, i just stared at him and give him are-you-freaking-kidding-me look , he continued " what i'm trying to say is i want you to be becareful and dont make same mistake as you always do who knows this school the students were much more naughty " his voice full with worried , I sighed and sit the space that beside him, " Oppa! look, i'm not a kid anymore! i'm teenager can't you see? " i said whilst playfully punch the air with my fist. 

He chuckled by hearing what i'm saying thats make me smile. I held his face with both of my hands and said, " don't worry oppa! i will take care of myself! if they try to mess up with me than they choose the wrong person " i smiled evily and smirk at the same time. He just give me a pouted that any girls cannot resist it, 

"but still y-... "

" aigoo oppa~ stop worrying about me! i'm okay and i promised that i will make a new friends when that happened i will introduce her\he to you, okay ? "

" you better! " he said while give me an eye-smile. I just nodded proudly at him. but is that possible that i can make a new friends on my first day? i shook it off not to think about it for awhile. " Okay, dosaeng! I think its time for you to sleep so you won't be late tomorrow " he tapped my nose and kiss on my forehead, " goodnight " , well i replay to him the same thing but before he completely out, he turned around and said " Oh yeah! i forgot! Your uniform is in your cl-.." before he finished his sentence , you are the one finished it off " my closet? i know! i already checked it! gomawo oppa! and goodnight " he just smile and nodded and out. I slumped onto my bed and rested my arm on my face, i hope tomorrow will be great and with that i drove off into slumber. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday Morning, at 6.45a.m

I slept very soundly. suddenly, my clock ring. " RINNNGGGGG!!!!! " I groaned make me buried my face into the pillow and pulled more blanket to warm my body up. " MIRAAAN! WAKE UP! " someone shook me that hard and make me kicked him and fall off from my bed, "oofff!" Minseok rubbed his now sore and flustered that I won't wake up yet. "find lets play!" he smirked and stood up and pulled my blanket down that make me fall on the floor, " Awww! " i said while rubbed my forehead, " WTF oppa! THAT HURT!" you yelled at him.

" Opps! sorry i didn't know i pulled that hard causing you fall off! " he said innocent and laughed it afterwards. I grabbed my hair frusted that he wake me up not properly. I stood up and grabbed towel, " Yah! you better hurry coz your class start at 8 unless you want to come late on your first day~ " he sing while going out from my room. That caught me off guard, i slowly turned to my wall clock and now my eyes were awake now, " ! " i cursed to myself for being woke up late. I rushed to the bathroom and took a quick shower and after that when i finished, i wore my things then i wore my new uniform that got black coat along with you nametag attached on it on the left side also with a white shirt and were provide a tie in red colour that got square pattern and skirt that just above my knees, great! just my taste! i smile in satisfied with uniform and also don't forget do my hair into two ponytail and wore nerdy glasses that i've just used it. I checked it one more time and smile and nodded, i'm ready! When i ready, i grabbed my bagpack that in black&blue colour with pokka dot and placed it on my shoulder. I looked at it for one more last time and smile then i walked downstairs. I'M READY! 

Your uniform ; 

author : so how was the 2nd chapter? i hope you guys will liked it *chuckled*

miran : unne!! i don't want to wear this skirt! gosh! its uncomfortable!

author : suit yourself. bleh!

teentop : annyeonghaseyo! we are teentop ! 

author : GUYS! you spoil the moment! haish!

changjo: you make us waiting noona! *whined*

author : dont mind them! so, thats it until now. so-..

teentop&miran : see you guys on the next chapter. byeee~

Dont forget to comment guys! and SORRY for any mistakes on this chapter!