Half Butterfly .

Wild Butterfly .

When the snow fell freezing roads and water , there are one girl stand with red gowns . She just stands there like a statue . Even the gown is sleeveless and made in silk , she not cold .

 

She stare at the rose that on the road . The rose rests by a Red Butterfly . The butterfly walk at the rose . But , her wing get caught at the rose thorns . She can’t go anyway . She try to pull her wing but the pain that surrounding herself makes she can’t move anymore . Then , she burn in the flames when the girl try to touch-help her .

 

“Luhan ? Luhan ? Luhan !” the shaked from Tao makes Luhan back to the reality . He wonder why that dreams always play when his sleeps .

 

Now ,they have breakfast at roses garden .

 

“Luhan ? Why you spacing out since these days ?” Xiumin asked with his mouth full with cakes . Kyungsoo bakes it . Luhan just gives him a smile . He don’t want to tell them that stupid dream he had . And , he hate to hear their questions .

 

“By the way , this morning Chanyeol tells us that Yura will bring Na-bi to their mansion . You want to come  ?” Chen take a scoop of ice cream that serve at the table . He love the chocolate flavour very much .

 

“I think we can go . First , we have to tell the alpha first . Is he had wake up yet ?” Luhan take a slurp of tea that Lay make . Lay tea always the best for breakfast .

 

“I don’t know . Well , he sleeps with Maria yesterday night . I don’t think so , he will wake up in this early morning . “ Chen mixed the cakes with the ice cream and take a scoop of it again . “Yummyy..” he say with a cute smile .

 

“What a weird taste …” Xiumin make a creeps face . He doesn’t like mixed food with another .

 

“What a ert gigolo is him .” Luhan wonted Kris behaviour like sleep with a . But , they know . Kris not that kind of guys . And , Maria is not a .He just sleep . Not , make-out–then-sleep type . Kris is a nice leader . But , his face looks like a ert gigolo because his handsome and cool face .

 

“Where is Lay ?” Luhan enjoyed watching his favorite cartoon, ‘Death Note’ .

 

“He in the library . Like always .” Tao play the games at his PSP . His tounge out because he so focused on the game .

 

“Then , how about … We just go without them ?” Luhan stand up and go to get the car remote . He want to see Na-bi . He want to survey Na-bi . Is it real Na-bi have connection between the butterfly or not . He still remember what Lay tell him yesterday night .

 

-Flashback-

 

“Luhan , I got some news for you .” Lay come in to Luhan’s room . He sit at the seat that in the corner of the room .

 

“What is it ?” Luhan that lay on the bed with his headphones on the head ,stare at Lay . He just kill times listening a song or sing in his room . He not likes Chen , Tao and Xiumin that love outdoor activities very much .

 

“Na-bi . She a special baby . Very special baby .” Lay open the books that he bring from the library .

 

“What do you mean ?” Luhan become interest in this topic . He pause the song that played in his headphones . He open the window to air come in .

 

“She a half .” Lay eyes still on the book .

 

“Half ? You mean half-human and half-vampire ? Dhampir you mean ?” Luhan wided his eyes . He can’t imagine it , if Na-bi is a Dhampir . Dhampir so powerful from vampire and werewolf . Dhampir more dangerous from them .

 

“Nope . She is more special . More than you can imagine .” Lay smirked . He also don’t believe it first . But , the symptoms and the omniscience power that he have , show he that Na-bi is not a normal baby . She is more scarier . And , he hopes … They will removed her from this world immediately.

 

“Then , what ? Just tell me , Lay . You know I hate waiting right ?” Luhan sighed . He tapped his feet . He so impatient in this issue .

 

“She is lycan and vampire . Half lycan and half vampire .” Lay looks straight to Luhan eyes .

 

“Whatt ?! No ! What the hell ?!” Luhan angry . He curse and curse and curse . He doesn’t believe it . How can that baby is a half of that two creature ?! It makes no sense !

 

“Well . . .You have to believe it . I tell you first because if I tell Kris first , he will kill Na-bi immediately .” Lay back to reading his book .

 

“How you know it , Lay ?” Luhan try to relax . He doesn’t want to be like Kris .

 

“Im omniscience , Luhan . By the way , you don’t see any future about Na-bi ?” Lay ask Luhan back . Luhan shaked his head . Luhan don’t know why he can’t use his power on Na-bi .

 

“That is also one of the symptoms . Even , she still a baby . The powers already works . We can’t use our powers to her . But , my power comprehensive and unrestricted . So , I can know her true face .” Lay stare out the window .

 

“But , you remember , how we can meet Na-bi ? Sehun , Kai , and my power can detect her .” Luhan raised his one eyebrows .

 

“It not Na-bi . But , something else .” Lay close his books and leave Luhan dumbfounded at his own rooms .

 

“How can this story become this stupid ?” he asked to himself . He knows , that question had no answers .

 

-Flashback End-

 

“Luhan ge , Can I follow you ?” Tao popped out from Luhan back . Chen and Xiumin also at Tao backs .

 

“Yeah .” Luhan just give them a short reply . They go to the garage and come in to the Mercedes Benz Viano . The car leave the mansion .

 

“Holllaaa~” Chen come in to the vampire mansion . And, a surprise waiting them .

 

Luhan so surprise went he sees it . Not only Luhan , ALL people in the mansion , surprise ! 

 


Hey yo ! How about this chapter ? No good ? Sorry for that =) ! And , I bet .. You all , know who is "you" now . xD . Yeahh . .she is you . Well .. you know what exo power mean ? You want me to give their powers mean ? If you want it , just tell me .. I will post it on the next chapter . . Ok ~ Thank you for reading ~ And , commenting .. and ~ Subcribing ^^ ! Love you , readers~