Hell Butterfly .

Wild Butterfly .

" Wheres the heck that girl goes ?! " Kris curse under his breath .



" Kai , do you can search her ? " Suho asked to Kai . 



" Hell no ! I can’t even sense it . Where she go ? Why she have to be Damn Fast ?!" Kai eyes wilder search for that perfect body .



" I will break her bone , when we catch her . " cute face man say it with half scream .



" Baekhyun , please relax . " the taller man , soothe Baekhyun . 



" How can I be relax ? That girl take a half of my time for me to go a shopping mall ?! My eyeliner run out because of you ! You use my eyeliner to write your novels . Stupid ! " Baekhyun so angry at the taller man . The taller man almost to cry . When he hear that from that cute mouth of Baekhyun .



" Sorry ! Once again , sorry ! I don't know that was the 'eyeliner' things . I just use it because it looks like a pencil . And , I like it when I use it . Because it super smooth and clear when I use it to write the novels. And , you know , I make my 3rd novels with that eyeliner . Its about a tiger that want to eat a deer . But , before the deer was eaten , a panda saved him... " the taller man excited when he told the story about his novel. 



" Stop it , Chanyeol . I don't want to hear anything about your lame novels . " and , Baekhyun cut it before Chanyeol can finish it . 



" Stop fighting about it , Baekhyun . Now , just focused to the mission . We have to find her . " Kyungsoo interrupt when they fight . The two childrens stop argue . 

 

"Well , Like Mama and Daddy , Like Childrens ." Fangirls screaming again .



" Err .. Kyungsoo , I can feel something right now . " Everybody turn to see Sehun . When he says that .



" What ?! Wait ! You touch her Sehun ?" Kyungsoo eyes wided . 



" You meet her , Sehun ?!" everybody ask for the same questions again and again . It makes Sehun don't have the chance to answer it . 



" Quiet ! Let me explains it first . I . Don't . Meet . Her . But now , I can sense something . I don't know who is she . But , It feel like her alone . Lonely . Sad . And , in pain . The emotions so strong and it feels closes . It make me want to cry too. " Sehun eyes watering . 



" Yahhh ! Sehun ! Are you crying ?! What the hell ?!" Kris screamed . Sehun just ignore it . Now , he cry at Kyungsoo shoulder . 



" Don't scream at him , Kris ! I will kick your board ! If you scold my baby !" Kyungsoo scolded Kris . 



" Hey , im older from you !" Kris raised his gold eyebrows . 



" Heellloooo ~ Im a vampire . I live a long ago . Before you're born , Mr . Werewolf ." Kyungsoo scold Kris for the second time. 



"Duhh .. Whatever .. " Kris ogle Kyungsoo . 



" Stop fighting . And you , Sehun . Can you detect where she is ?" Suho asked .



Sehun raised his head from Kyungsoo shoulder and looked at Suho face . 



" Nope ." Sehun says it short . Suho sighed .



Then , the tension moments interrupted momentarily when Kai ,



" I detect something ! It so close and strong !" suddenly Kai burst out from Kris back .



" What ? Where ?! " Chanyeol become excited .



" Wait ! I also hear some thought !" Luhan scream . 



" What ? What it says ?! " Chanyeol asked .



" And , the future ! I see the future . " Luhan scream maniac .

 

“ Hyung, tell me what is it ?!” Chanyeol pouted . And , nobody want to tell him .

 


" Kai , show me the places . Sehun help Kai to search that 'thing' . And , you . Luhan , what do you see ?!" Suho give a commands . They hurry up to do the commands . 



" I see . Her . " Luhan whispered .



" What ?! Where ?!" Kris start to scream .



" She wear a white gown that stain of bloods . She thinks , that we are hunters . Because of that , she ran away . And , I don’t know where she goes . Because , something had block my telepathy with her . " Luhan said with low tone .


 

Kris and Suho sighed .

 


" Hey hyung ! Looks what we found ! " Sehun shout from the back of big rubbish bin , make all of the members go there . 



And , there a Big Suprise for them .



" What the heck ?! A baby ?! . I hate that thing ." Kris snort . 



Kris back hurts . When , Baekhyun smacked him with Chanyeol strong hands . 



" Don't says that to this innoncent baby ! Kyaaa~ what a cute girl ." Baekhyun take the baby out of the trash .



" How do you know the baby a girl , Baekhyun ge ?" the panda boy asked .



" Well Tao , do you think boy wear this necklace . Girl always wear this butterfly necklace ." Baekhyun show the necklace to everyone .



Luhan eyes wided when he sees that necklace . 



" No way ! She can't be 'her' ." Luhan talked to himself . But , the chubby cheeks men that next to him , hear it .



" Luhan , maybe she is her daughter . " Xiumin notion makes Luhan blank . 
 


" Daughter ?! " Luhan shout . Everyone looked at him .


Hey yo all readers~ Thank you for reading this lame stories . xD . I got so many ideas for this story .. But , I can't write it very well like my friends do .. xD . Btw , thank you for 3 subcribers and cool comments . XD . I will try my bests . I hope you like this chapter  and HAVE A NICE DAYS~