Message Butterfly .

Wild Butterfly .

TAO POV

 

 

We (werewolf) change to the human form as Na-bi get out from her bedroom. Well, we don't want her get surprised.

 

I hate to admit this, but, seriously, Na-bi so beautiful with her red nightgown. Where did she get that gown?! She so freaking y in that gown! Oh my god Tao! Wake up! You are an innocent werewolf maknae! I slap my face.

 

"Err .. Tao, are you okay?" Xiumin looks at me with worried expression. I laugh awkwardly.

 

"Haha .. I'm okay, ge. “ I rub the back of my neck . Xiumin-ge smiles with the I-know-it smile.

 

"Yeah I know,... She’s so freaking y with that gown on." Xiumin-ge just chuckles. I feel my cheeks burning. I play with my fingers. How can Xiumin-ge know it?

 

"Hey Tao, can you see that light?" Dr. Jinki, who stands next to me, nudges my arm. He points to something inside Na-bi’s room. I looked at what Dr.Jinki point to. Wait. What is that?

 

"Light?" I whisper to myself. It so bright. Is that what Baekhyun ge saw before? I tap Baekhyun-ge’s shoulder. He looks me with his gold eyes.

 

 "Do you see that light inside Na-bi’s room?" I whisper to his ear. After I asked him, he looks at the light inside Na-bi’s room which I meant. His gold eyes got wider! He turns to me and holds my shoulder.

 

"Finally! You see it! You can see it! I thought my eyes become crazy! Now, you see it .. Omo! Finally! HAHA . You se-" I shut his tiny mouth with my palms.

 

"Stop screaming, Baekhyun-ge . She will hear it if you scream like that." I say to Baekhyun-ge . Baekhyun-ge just nods. He understands. But ,

 

“I heard that , Tao ." All eyes and heads turned to look to us with confused faces. Oh my gucci! Now what?! I look at Na-bi. She makes the what-the--are-you-talking-about? face. I play with my fingers. I don't know how to explain it.

 

"Na-bi! Where is that light come from?!" Suddenly, Kai raised his voice. All of them look at Kai. Kai points to the light that inside the room. Na-bi looks at Kai pointing.

 

"Ohh! That?! It a butterfly." Na-bi look back at us. All of us got into the room and run to the butterfly that Na-bi meant. There is a white butterfly in one jar. It let out a bright blue light. That white butterfly so beautiful and small. We’re excited as we are looking at that tiny butterfly.

 

"Where you get it, Na-bi?" I asked her as she sits at her king sized bed .

 

" I flew around in my room . So, I catch it. At first it didn't glow. But, after 10 minutes in the jar, It let out a bright light. I want to called Suho. But, I couldn’t open my door. So , I just feel sleep." she explains. I just formed my mouth to an 'o' .

 

"Why does this butterfly glow?" Sehun asked with his emotionless face. Nobody answer it. Except, our omniscience, Lay.

 

"I think this butterfly is a messenger-butterfly. Because, when we let it out.." Lay open the jar cover. And that butterfly flies freely out of the jar letting out a loud noise.

 

"What the heck?!" Kris-ge cursed!

 

"Say it clearly, Messenger. We don't play stupid game." Lay-ge says with calm voice. Suddenly, the butterfly flies around the room landing next to Na-bi.

 

And a miracle happens! I see it for the first time in my life! The White Butterfly changes into one small man. Cute. But, my Kyungsoo-ge is more cuter then him! xD

 

He put his hand on Na-bi’s shoulder . Na-bi looks surprised.

 

" Hey yo ! " That man greets us. We, still surprised, look at each other (except Lay . He knows it).

 

"Tell me, faster." Lay-ge becoming impatient.

 

"Cool down, Lay ." that petite man chuckles. He walks to next me. Wait ! How he know Lay-ge name ?! Lay-ge look at me. What?

 

 "Stop it, Haha-hyung . Just tell us. What the massage is?" Lay annoyed.

 

"Hahaha .. Cool down Lay." Haha-hyung laughs with his wide mouth.

 

"Just tell us , Haha hyung . F.A.S.T.E.R . " Lay-ge becomes dead serious.

 

"Okay. I’m here to bring a message from Vampire elder, Mr. Lee So Man. The message is for Moonor clan alpha, Kim Joomyeon." the messenger man or Haha hyung, takes a deep breath and say the message in one breath.

 

"Mr . Lee wants you and all of your clan members to come to his party at his Doom Mansion. Tomorrow at 10 pm. You have to come or you will not see a light again. The end. " Haha hyung turns back to a butterfly and flies away out of the wide open window.

 

I can see Suho-ge mouth wide open. He can't say any words.

 

"If it’s like that.. See you again, Suho . We will go back now. Bye." Kris-ge pulled me by my shirt out of the mansion. All from our pack follow us. When we walk on to get Luhan ge out of the house , Chanyeol ge runs to us with worried face.

 

"What happened? Where’s that sound coming from? And , where’s Baekhyun hyung ? Wait! Why only werewolves outside? " Chanyeol ge asked a million questions. Kris ge holds Luhan ge in his arms as he still doesn’t get up . Kyaa~ Kris ge hold Luhan ge with bridal style. I hope I will faint too xD

 

"Ask Suho. We go back first. Thank you for watching over Luhan. Bye. "Kris ge walks away to Luhan ge 's car. Well, we used two car to come here. One is Kris ge car but Maria used it to go back. And , the other one was Luhan ge. We just follow our alpha with mouth shut tightly.

 

"Kris ge, can we have a party too?" I asked to Kris ge with puppy eyes. He chuckles….. Wait! He chuckles?! Kyaaa ~ Fanboy mode on!

 

 


Hey yo ! Yeahhh updaaateee~ Huh ! I hope you all like this chapter .. I don't want you hate me ... because boring chapter . . . Btw , to ours new readers , subcribers , WELCOME TO WORLD OF BUTTERFLY xD . Don't forget to leave comments ~ Okay ^^

 

A STORY YOU HAVE TO READ 

Hello Sunshine

Vacation To The Ocean