Nightmare Butterfly .

Wild Butterfly .

Luhan , tell me . . . How can I love you like I hate you ? Tell me . . .

 

Soft whispers reverb at Luhan ears . He immediately wake up from his sleep . His breath become uncertain . It feels like he run for 11 km/h .

 

Tell me , Luhan . . . If I kill of you , will you still loves me ?

 

The whispers feel so close from his ears  . Luhan eyes wilded around the room . No one . Nobody at there .

 

Then , his eyes stops at the open window in his room . His eyes catch one figure that he knows well .

 

With her red gowns that flown by wind from outside make its looks like a wings . Her blacks hair smell like a million roses . Her lips crimson in colours .

 

“Butterfly  . . “ That’s the only words that can escaped from Luhan mouth .

 

She replay it . But  , Luhan can’t hear what a words she said .

 

Then ,

 

“Yahhh ! Luhan ge wakes up !” someone screaming outside his bedroom .

 

Luhan jumped from his bed .

 

“What the hell ?! What you want ?!” Luhan scream .

 

The door knob turn . And , protruding Tao’s head .

 

“Luhan ge , don’t be mad .” Tao makes puppy eyes .

 

“Okey . What do you want , Panda ?” Luhan strech his body .

 

“Today , We have to go shopping with Park Yura .” Tao walk in to the bedroom .

 

“Why ? Tao , don’t sit at my  bed .” Before Tao sat at Luhan’ s bed , he been reproved by Luhan .

 

“I don’t know . But , we have to go . Or , the baby will died .” Tao sat at the bench .

 

“ Huh . . I hope I can kill her first .” Luhan go to the bathroom .

 

“Err .. Tao . Will you go out please . I want to take a bath now .” Luhan stared at Tao .

 

“Uh . O.. Sorry , Luhan ge !” Tao run out from Luhan’s bedroom .

 

“What a cute wolf …” Luhan laugh by himself .

 

He take a bath .

 

When he in the bathroom , he hear the door knob being turn . Then , he hear a footsteps slowly walking . He stops from brushing his teeth . And , walk out from bathroom .

 

“Hey there .” one female with black gowns sit at his bed .

 

“ Who are you ? Stay away from my bed !” Luhan starts to growl .

 

“Luhan , you don’t remember me anymore ? So mean~” the women go to the window . She look the morning views .

 

“Remember ? Have we meet before ? “ Luhan raised his brow .

 

She looks at Luhan . And , smirked .

 

“Oh my god . She beautiful .” Luhan thought .

 

“Yupzz .. Im beautiful . But , you forget me .” She walks to Luhan .

 

“You ?! You can read mind ?” Luhan eyes wided .

 

“We are the same , Luhan .” she cling at Luhan . Her hand at Luhan neck .

 

“Who are you ?” Luhan ask again .

 

“ Im your …” Kris come in . She can’t continued her sentence .

 

“Maria !” Kris eyes wided and go get her .

 

“Maria ?” Luhan make who-is-she face .

 

“She The Eve .” Kris look at Luhan .

 

“Eve ?” Luhan asked again .

 

“Eve was a mysterious and powerful malevolent entity who was neither demon nor angel. She was cast into the pits and deepest bowels of Purgatory, untill she was released by Dragons, arrived on Earth, with a young girl as a vessel. She was part of existence before Angels were, which gave her an advantage over them, being able to inhibit them from using their supernatural powers. She created the Alphas, which were the first monsters of their allotted kind, she calls them her children. She is also called the mother of all.” Suddenly , Lay popped out from Kris back . Well , Lay was omniscience . He knows all about this world .

 

Then , she created Kris ?! Kris is alphas .” Luhan thinks .

 

“Well .. yeah .” Maria smirked .

 

“Don’t read my minds , Maria .” Luhan rolled his eyes .

 

“Chill .. By the way , I knows you have a y hot body . . . But , I don’t want to increase my sins because I see you with a towel only , Luhannie.” now Maria cling to Kris .

 

What a .” Kris cursed at his minds .

 

“I hear it , Kris .” Maria glare at Kris .

 

“Maria , stop clingging at people . You look like a protistude .” Kris push Maria hands that clinging at his neck .

 

“You so mean , Kris . I come here to help you . But , you served me like this .” Maria pouted .

 

“Whatever . We have to go now. You have to follow us .” Kris get out from the room .

 

And, leaves Maria and Lay dumfounded in Luhan’s bedroom .

 

 


SORRY FOR A BAD ENGLISH . 

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATES .

SORRY FOR CHAPTER .

SORRY FOR LAME SENTENCE .

SORRY FOR BORING STORY .

SORRY FOR EVERTHING .

I LOVE YOU . BECAUSE YOU STILL COMMENTS , READ IT , SUBCRIBE IT . I LOVE YOU . 

SORRY ONCE AGAIN .