Sing Butterfly.

Wild Butterfly .

BAEKBEOM POV

I look at her deep black eyes that look at me with sharp glare. Her hand that have a knife -still on Yura's milky neck. I can't move a step ahead because the more I walked, the more I heard Yura's pain screaming. But, I don't want to leave her at here. What I'm going to do. I am mere human. Weak and dumb. How can I safe him from that devil mask like a human?

"Stop ! Don't hurt her, Haneul !" I scream. I see tears tracking down from Yura's eyes. She look so weak under Haneul's arms. She try to escape from other arms. But, it looks like her energy in by the knife on his neck.

"SHUT UP, BIG MOUTH HUMAN. DON'T STICK YOUR NOSE ON SOMEONE BUSINESS." this is my first time hearing Haneul scream. Her sweet voices change into deep and rough. Her angelic face turn into devilish. Why ? What happen ?

"I know it not my business. But, she is my...." I try to search a right words. Yura is my brother-s friend sister. Yura is vampire. Yura is cute girl. Yura is my baby. Yura is my worlds. I love her.

"She is my friend. So, it my business." I say with brave tones. Haneul chuckle, sparkle in her eyes when he look at me, make me lost all of my confident.

"Friend? Do you think I don't know you love her, Baekbeom-oppa?" she laugh with her unnatural high pitch. And, she continued "So sad, your love will vanished from this worlds later." I swear, I see a horns o her head. Lucifer. She is Lucifer. I bet it.

"Why you do this, Haneul? " I feel my heart want to explode when suddenly I hear a painful screaming  from Yura again. A red blood streaming down from the cuts that knife gives. My knees become weak. But, it step by itself without I think. More I walk to nearing her, the more I can hear the painful scream and a shout from Haneul.

"STOP ! DON'T COME NEAR ! YOU WANT HER DIED?!" She warned me. But, hell no. My legs just walk to her like a magnet. A blood that pouring down makes my eyes become glassy. If she died, I want she died in my arms. Not, Haneul's filthy arms.

"Baekbeom !" a scream of my name from last breath of Yura make my legs stop moving. Just inches away, I see her body become feeble like my legs. A deep cut that show skin and bones inside her neck make me belief, she gone.

Now, I stand in front her tombstones. It second times she died. It second times, I lost person I love the most in my life. It second times, I'm crying like a mad man in front of tombstones.

"I kill her ! I kill her !" I said it likes it was a mantra to make she alive again. If I don't walk closer to her, she still have a chance to smile at me. I can't control my mind. I can't control myself. I kill her. Someone woke me up from this nightmare.

A patted at my back makes me turn my head looking for the person. Baekhyun calm face makes me realize that I still have the one that I love. Baekhyun. I hug him like my life depends on him. I'm too weak for all this cruel things. I just a mere human. Nothing more and nothing less.

"Please don't show that face to me, brother. I will cry if you show that face." Baekhyun patted my back. Trying to calm me from this raging emotions. I can't reply anything. I just shake my head. My sobbing become louder and my tears falling like Niagara.

"Yeah.. Crying, crying..,

All his tears fall like a rain,

The sunshine, the blue skies,

Faded from his eyes."

I stop sobbing and look surprised to his face. A hurt smile arise to his lips. That song, that lyrics. I think he forget it already.

"You think, I don't remember it, right.. Brother ? I always remember it. Always. But, we too happy to sing that song." he said. A drop of tears fall from his eyes. That lyrics were sang by our late mother. When we crying, when we hurting, when he died.. We will sing that song. We don't need a joke to make we happy again. We just need that song. That simple lyric.

"You...you...are you okay?" I know, he hate that song so much. Because that song reminds him about our late mother that makes him turn to this cold creature, about his dead, about he lost his heart. He hate that song until he don't want to sing it again. Suddenly, a chuckle escape from his mouth.

"That question have to ask it to you. Not me, brother." he say. A smile makes his face look like a sunshine. I just give him bitter smile. You know, I'm not alright, Baekhyun. You don't have to asked that bonus question.

"So, should we go back to the mansion, brother?" He ask an pull my hand to the car that waiting in front of the cemeteries. I know, I don't have a choice. So, I just follow the flaws. In the car, Xiumin, the cute werewolf sit on the driver seat. Kai, the ert vampire, sit next to him. Next to me is Luhan, the pretty werewolf. So, now I crushed between Luhan and Baekhyun.

All people in the car just keep silent until we reach into the mansion's yard. We get out from the car and walked in to the mansion. All of us gather inside of the living room. Except, Chanyeol, Kris and Maria. Where are their ?

"Baekbeom, can you tell what happen? We need to know it." Suho look at me with serious face. I stymied. My heart start to waving. My tears start to falling down. My minds become disordered.

"Beomie, are you okay?" Baekhyun take my hand and look into my eyes directly. I just shake my head.

"Gives him a time, Suho hyung. He need to clam himself." Baekhyun said. I start to sobbing. My hand clutching Baekhyu's shirt. Yura, why you have to do this to me? Why? It hurt me. My pride. My heart. My mind. You turn me into useless and weak human in front of this creatures.

"I killed Yura."


Author Note : Hey there.. I'm back from hell. Arise from all the haters. Wake up from all the nightmares. Heal from all the pains. Killing or killer. Now, we know how this story goes. Hanuel killed Yura because Baekbeom come near. Even, she warning him. Where, Baekbeom loved Yura so much. And, Haneul dissapear like a ash. Where is she ? Why she killed Yura still going to be a mystery that I have to know. You will know about it in the next pov last chapter, 'Haneul POV' . Btw, thank you for subscribing and upvoting this story. I bet this story going to be long. I love you all from my heart. Thank you for supporting me from I start this story until now. Thank you for reading. I know, my English grammar is the worst ever. But, I don't know  what to do anymore. Thank you and thank you. =)