Noise Butterfly .

Wild Butterfly .

SUHO POV

 

“Where is Na-bi?" I just realized that Na-bi isn’t beside me on the next seat. Tao who is sitting on the end of the dining table just shrugs. I let out a sigh. Where is she?

 

 Suddenly, I hear loud noise from out of the mansion. What is that sound?

 

 Sehun, who drinks his wine at the edge of the windowsill, looks surprised out of the window. What is he looking at? Then, he looks at me and runs to me.

 

 "What?" I ask him tensed. He looks at me with his known emotionless face .

 

"Kris and Na-bi are fighting." he answers. Without think twice, I run out from the room towards the front yard.

 

 "They’re at Rose's Garden, hyung!," I heard someone screaming. I was anxious forgetting to ask where they are. While I opened the gate of the garden, I could see Kris holding Na-bis wrist tightly.

 

 He’s screaming at her like a crazy man. Why he like that? What happened? I could see Na-bi crying. What the heck?!

 

 "WHAT ARE YOU DOING KRIS?!" I’m screaming really mad. Kris turns his face, his face, and just looks at me. Gosh... He is so scary now. Now, I’m trembling really hard.

 

"RE-RELEASE NA-BI KRIS!" No, I’m not scared. You’re not scared, Suho. Finally, he releases Na-bis wrist. Roughly. Like, he throws a stick away! He walks to me and hits my shoulder deliberate as he walks away.

 

What?! Whatever, I don't care. I started running to get Na-bi.

 

 "Hey, are you okay? What happened?" but she just shakes her head. I sighed.

 

 "Tell me, please." I wiped her pearly tears falling onto her red cheeks. Kris, what you doing to her? She sobs.. and sobs. It hurts my feeling so much.

 

"Let’s go. We have to go in now.” I patted her shoulder and bought her back to the mansion.

 

 "Can I go to sleep now?" she asked me as we get into the living room. I looked her into her dark eyes. They are so dark, like the sky night when it’s cloudy. So dark. A smile carved up inside me.

 

"Yeah. May I send you to your bedroom?" I ask her. She smiles. I was looking at her and her red lips. Aww~ she is so beautiful when she smiles. She nods.

 

 We walk slowly upstairs, climbing the stairs like a turtles. I don't want her to loose so quickly. I want to spend my time with her next to me. When we reached in front of her bedroom door, I looked at her.

 

 "Good night, princess." I smile sweetly. She chuckles. Aww~ seriously, she’s so cute!

 

 "Good night to you too,Prince. Thank you for sending me to my bedroom." she says smiling.I could see her white teeth’s and some dimples on both of her cheeks.

 

 "You’re welcome, princess." I kiss her forehand automatically! I could feel my cheeks burning! I’m really embarrassed now. I looked at Na-bi, her cheeks, also flushed red like a traffic light! Aww~ I just want to bite her now! She so freaking cute!

 

She walks into her bedroom. When the door shuts, I start walking slowly back to the dining room. I still feel the mint on my lips. I will not forget this moment! I hope, I can repeat that sweet moment again.

 

"SUHO-HYUNG ! SUHO-HYUNG ! SUHO-HYUNG !" ,suddenly Baekhyun runs to me. Where the heck did he come from?

 

"Luhan-hyung! Luhan-hyung-" Baekhyun looks so worried now. Oh no, what happened now?

 

 "Talk slowly. And , Relax , Baekhyun ." I tried to calm him He takes a long breath even tough we , the vampires, don't need to breath .

 

 "Luhan hyung , he fainted ." Baekhyun face become serious. Damn! I didn't ask anything, just run to the dining room . And all I could see is Luhan in Kris arms, bridal style. He looks suprised as he saw me jumping into the dining room .

 

"What happened?" I was asking. He just stayed quiet and walks away with Luhan in his build arms.

 

"Where you want to bring him?" I screamed.

 

 "In this mansion we have 40 rooms! I will bring him to one of the rooms!" he scream back without turning back to look at me. Just relax, Suho. You know Kris, he’s always like that. I turned to him only to see his back.

 

 "Just, tell me what happened." It wasn’t a questions, now it was a command!

 

"Err ... He saw something. Then, we can't talk it at here ,Suho ." Tao give me a eyes signal. Owh~ Ha Neul was here. She shouldn’t know everything. I forget about that.

 

 "Tao, follow me." I called Tao. He follows me out from the dining room . We go to the music room.

 

"Now, Tell me." I wided my eyes. Tao rubs his neck.

 

"Er .. Like what I said just now. Luhan-ge saw something. Then, he said his ears hurt because some noisy noise. But, we didn’t hear anything. After that, he fainted." Tao explains. I don't know what to say - because I don't know why it happened.

 

"Lay knows about that sound?" I asked.

 

"He also doesn't know." I just sighed when Tao gives me the answer that I don't want to hear. Suddenly stupid things happens! A sound that very shrill heard from the 3 floor. It hurts my ears.

 

 "WHAT’S THAT DAMN THING?" I scream. I closed my ears with my palms. Tao also do that.

 

 "I DON'T KNOW! ! IT’S HURTING MY EARS." Tao also screams back. We run out from the room towards the dining room. In the dining room, we see all of them with hurt look. They closed their ears with their palms, just like we did.

 

What the heck is happen now?

 

 


Hey yo ! New chapterr~ And, new helper andd~ New Co author xD ! Thank you to Jenbjack .  She is my new helper from now . Thank you to God to give this checker XD . Thank to subcriber and readers that always give me positive comments. I love you very much . For this chapters is our Guardian Angel , Suho . Well .. he curse at here .. Not so many like Kris , right ? And , he soooo swweeeettt ! 
And Na-bi is a girl :D