Blood Butterfly .

Wild Butterfly .

“What is that ?” I point to the book that Suho hold . He look at what I point to .

 

“It a Photo Album . I want to show it to you~” His lovely smile was like an angel . Well , he a guardian , right ? 

 

“Come here . I want to show you something . “ He patted the sit (sofa) next to him . Without wasting time , I sit next to him .

 

And , I can smell a strong sweet aroma from his body . I feel like a ert now .

 

He open the photo album . In that photo album , there were so many pictures of everything ! 

 

“Baekhyun provided this for you . He tell me to give this to you . Because now , he go out for hunting with all of vampires . Except me . They will hunt it for me . Hehe .” he laugh . Well , he a vampire alpha .

 

He just sit and the food will come to him .

 

“By the way , choose anything you want from this photo album . Tick it at the picture you want and we buy it for you , sister .” he brush my hair . Aww~ I can feel his cold hand at my head now .

 

.I just nooded . I looked at all the pictures in that photo album . There have many categories . Like ,clothes , bed ,shoes , makeup , books , pets ?! and etc . Wait , what is this ? Wow~ It so beautiful . I stop at the last pages .

 

“You like that , Na-bi ?” Suho that sit next to me , looks at me with a smile plaster at his pink lips . I nooded . 

 

“It a tiny house in back of our mansion . Nobody live at there . Because it so small and far away from the main road . Long ago , there have a family live at there . But , they move to somewhere . We also don’t know . Now , that house belongings to us . Because , the lands of the house is the same land with this mansion . You want live at there , Na-bi ?” Suho wided his eyes . I can feel excited feeling now . 

 

“If you allow me to live at there. . . It such a beautiful house .” I smile when I look at the picture that tiny house . The colours of the walls is chocolate . There have many wild flowers living at there . 

 

“But , I have to discuss it with them first. “ Suho says . And , I nooded . 

 

“Err … Na-bi , this is for you .” Suho take out purple pandora from his pocket pants .

 

“A stone ?” I asked . In the pandora , there something luminous . And , it looks beautiful . 

 

“It necklace . Moonstone necklace .” Suho smile . He rub that moonstone tenderly . Then , he look at me . I don’t know what he thinks . But , I can feel the emotion of relieved . When I look at his pearl eyes .

 

He take out the necklace from the purple pandora . He brush my hair that fall at my chest . And , apply the necklace to my neck . I can feel his cold body temperature at my skin . When , his face near my ears . A sweet fragrance from his black hairs .

 

“It suits you.” Suho says cheerfully. I just smile shyly . The moonstone was so beautiful . I like it very much . 

 

“Welcome to our family , Na-bi !” He exclaimed . 

 

“Thank you .” I smile . Suddenly , the pack come in . With noisy noise .

 

“Woo~ Im so tired today .” Kai throw himself to the sofa . His head land at my thigh . And , I stop breathing awhile .

 

“Put it in the fridge !” Kyungsoo that newly walk in to the mansion screaming . Chanyeol run to the kitchen with 5 containers on his hands . What is that ?

 

“Don’t eat it ! We have to freeze it first !” Kyungsoo scream again , when he see Sehun pour something to his mouth .

 

“Hey ! How about this ?!” Baekhyun pop out from kitchen . I don't know when he had come in to this mansion .

 

“That for a werewolfs . Call them back . Tell them to get this deer’s heart .” Kyungsoo command . WHAT ?! DEER HEART ?!

 

“Call my sister also ! I also hunt something for her .” Chanyeol run back to the living room . He also throw himself to the sofa . And , he also land his head to my other thigh .

 

“OHH~ Hey , Na-bi ! You want some food? We hunt it for you too .” Kyungsoo smile . He look at me with his crescent eyes . I want to replay ..

 

“Suho , Doctor Jinki will come here at this night .” But, have cut by Baekhyun that walk to the living room . He sit at the table . Now , Baekhyun and I were face-to-face . Aww~my light have a cute face .

 

“Oo..Okey .” Suho just nooded . Suho , why you feel regret ?

 

“Why he come here ?" I asked . I don't want to be quiet anymore .

 

"We need to check you again , Na-bi ." Suho smile . He likes to smile a lot !

 

"Why ?" I asked again . Like a children when she need to see doctor .

 

"Because ... We need check you ." Suho running out of ideas to answer my questions .

 

"By the way . You want to eat this ? You is a half vampire , right ? " Kyungsoo ask again . He hold a glass that have a red liquid in it .

 

"Err . . . What is that ?" I don't know what is that things . But , I can smell it like an iron .

 

"It a blood , dear ." Kyungsoo chuckle . He give me the glass . Now , the smell of the iron increase . I hate it and love it in the same time .

 

"Why it so ... ewww~" I nearly throw up . When , I bring it to my lips . They eyes got bigger . Shocked !

 

"Haha . She is really special isn't it ?" Baekhyun chuckle . He take the glass from my hand . Then , he swallow it for one gulp only . I can see his lips turn to crimson . And , a fangs .

 

"Of course . She is my angel ." Kai that beneath me (lay at her thigh) play with my black long hairs .

 

"Don't touch her , ert." Chanyeol that lay on my other thigh , slap Kai hand from playing my hair .

 

"Jealous !" Kai slap Chanyeol's hand .  And , they fight ! (Slapping each other hand) .

 

Cute or ert family are their .

 

 


Hey yo ! Sorry for fail romantic . Hoho ! Why ? Because the pass romantic chapter is will existence in the next chapters ! Haha ! Sorry again . Btw , Start for the next chapters, I will promoting people story . If you want me to promote your stories .. Inbox me your stories . (Don't forget to subcribes this story) . And , I will promote it on every chapter ^^ Good nightt~ See yaa again~