Wifey Butterfly .

Wild Butterfly .

(A/N: edit on 10/01/14)

LAY POV

 

"Na-bi, what are you?", we asked again.

Her non-stopping chuckle confused as the second passed by. I was asking because I could sense tjere was something fishy about Na-bi right now. [From the book I read , this December going to be Miracles In December months . We don't know what is a miracles are .. But , I feel .. We can meet Butterfly soon .]

 

"I'm not some weird animal , Lay ge . I'm just a half vampire and half lycan. So, pretty much like a hybride." Hold up, either she thinks I'm joking or she has a weird sense of humor. Okay .. anyways..

 

"By the way , you want to drink some coffee , ge's ?" she continued . We just nodded . And then, she left. She's fishy. After she left us to go to the kitchen to make some coffee , we started our conversation .

 

"Lay ge, why did you asked her that ?" Tao was really curious and by no all eyes are on me. Their eyes were shining so yeahh .. All of them are interested now , just DON'T LOOK AT ME WITH THAT DEER EYES LUHAN.

 

"Because of the books I read." I stated. A very short and simple reasons. And , with that answer they all slumped back to their seats.

 

"Then , Na-bi is a Butterfly, Lay-ge? Like in that mystery-book-thingy you read the last days?" Tao's question make all of them curious again. Great job, they are back in the tell-me-mood. I just shrugged. They just sighed . But , still gave me the curious look.

 

"How about you ask Luhan-ge." I give one suggestion . Now , all the eyes look at Luhan-ge . Luhan-ge point to himself and a confused expression emerge on his baby-face .

 

"I still don't know.  I can't use my power on her. That's all I got." the answer makes all of us sighed. Looks like you got nothing new, except she's some hybride typ of ...animal? Human? I donno. And for our butterfly, it will be hard for searching Butterfly IN her (or some kind of that) if Luhan-ge can't use his power on her.

 

"If like that she IS the butterfly. We have to kill her .. NOW!" Suddenly , Kris-ge blurries accused. We just shake our head-disapprovenly. Kris-ge always make a rushing and by now even horrible decision . If we would try to kill her, we would be definitly dead in seconds.

 

"Don't rush things Kris . We don't have any kind of proofs to accused her." yet . It would be better if I just think that last part. I also don't know why. My sense always say something about her.

 

"No proofs ? But , Lay had read it in his book. It's her.." Kris give a reasons . We were quiet.. but just for a while .

 

"It just a statement Kris. Just a blurry thesis. We have to investigate it first ." I also tried to protect Na-bi . I just don't want someone hurt her . It would make me feel bad.

 

"Then , investigate it faster ! You know , I hate waiting ." that our leader/duizang! Well, this leader quite but it's ok. Hold up, why he has to be leader ?! Aishh .. If you don't have that alpha aura , I would already bite you to death , Kris-ge .

 

Our conversation stopped as Na-bi comes with a tray cups of coffee. She serves the coffee on the table . I take my coffee and take a sip of it . Wow .. She can make a coffee also!

 

"Na-bi , you want to see your tiny house now ?" Xiumin-ge suddenly say to Na-bi . Seriously , Xiumin-ge can't keep a secret .

 

"My tiny house? What tiny house? Since when do I own my OWN house?" Na-bi looks confused .

 

"Yeah .. House that you wanted back then." Xiumin-ge saiad again . And, it makes all of us slap our foreheads.

 

"Ohh ! Okay . I would like...to..see it.. I guess" And , the answer that came out from Na-bi mouth make us choke . I hope Suho-ge won't kill us . For telling her . Not us . But definitly, Xiumin-ge .

 

"Okay .. Let go .." Xiumin-ge excitedly jumped from his sit . Like a children . Yeah .. A cute children .

 

"But , Xiumin-ge . We supposed to make a surprise for her . And , we haven't finished cleaning it yet . " Chen makes some 'Don't-give-her-go- reasons' . Xiumin-ge pout . And , I know . Nobody will say 'no' . When , Xiumin ge pout .

 

"But , I want to show it now . And , she can help us cleaning that place . Right , Na-bi ?" Xiumin ge looks at Na-bi who's still relaxed. She nodded and replied,

 

"Yeah . I can help you guys." So , we don't have any words to say . We only just follow the flow. Awesome..

 

"Great . In the meantime I can sleep here and wait for you." Kris ge started the stupid idea . He lied down on the sofa and closed his eyes tightly.

 

"Kris . I will burn all of your skin products, if you don't help us." The change in Xiumin ge voice tone was like a evil threat, so Kris ge opened his eyes wide and automatically sits up straight . The power of Baozi - well done! 

 

"OKAY ! FINE ! I help you all . But , give me 10 minutes . Nope .. 20 minutes for rest . Right here ." But , Kris ge still wants to be a lazy man . Xiumin ge just sighed . He agreed but gave the last warning .

 

"Okay . We will waiting for you at that house . If you don't come out after 20 minutes , you will never see your skin products again..like never."

 

"And , Maria.. You can stay here with Kris. I know you also very tired." he continued .

 

"Okay ." Maria happily agreed and jumped next to her lovely husband , Kris ge. I hope their don't make out in this mansion. It would taint the house.. maybe even literaly.

 

After that pleasent conversation, we walked out from the mansion . We went to the little house Na-bi wanted. As Na-bi lay her first glimps on it, a big smile plastered on her face . Seriously , I stopped breathing. She looks pretty and some kind of creepy.

 

She runs toward the house and tried to open the door . But , it's locked.

 

" I have the key . Here , I'll open it ." Tao put the key in the door, turned it and pushed the door wide open . The smile on Na-bi's face turnx to a big frown .

 

"We haven't finished clean it yet, we told you. Because , lovely Tao forgot where he put the key and lost it!" Chen explains . Na-bi face turn to emotionless like it used to be . She just reply it with nodded and a expression which some kind of looked like a smile .

 

We go in to the house and started cleaning, well, Na-bi makes most of the cleaning . She's acutally a very cute wifey .

 


Hey yo ! Long time no see xD lol ! Well , school had started so .. I kinda busy with school .. haha .. I will work hard to update other chapter .. hoho ,, Btw , If you want to know , Lay is the last pov for EXO members .. So , there are 3 POV chapters left . In the next chapter , it will explains how Yura died and how about Byun Baekbeom . Haha .. Be patient ! And , I hope you can upvote this story TT v TT ! I want many upvote~ Btw , this chapter had many bad english and error grammar because my angel , jenbjack injured ! TT v TT I hope she get well soon .. 

hey guys, it's me jebjack. yeaaah~ a new chapter. I'm sooooo sorry I didn't proof read the other chaps and only this by now. I will do by time,so maybe the next few days because I'm actually quite busy with school right now. 
For those who were really confused of this chapter, I'll break it down for you. Na-bi opens up that she is 'just' a hybride (like those in 'The Vampire Diaries'). So the main point by now is that you should be careful to not think: because she's a hybride so she's automatically the 'butterfly' they are looking for. I'm not saying she isn't it but I'm also not saying she is it (if that makes sense).
Lot of love to all who were worried about me, but I'm fine now :) ♥