Lost Butterfly .

Wild Butterfly .

CHANYEOL POV

 

 

 Now, we’re in front of the Doom Mansion . We were greeted by a man, a butler, I guess. He wears a black suit and glasses. He looks handsome but I can sense he’s not human beings.

 

He brings us to the party place. Suho hyungs face becomes tense when he greets a beautiful woman. Suddenly, my arm got pulled away by someone. I turn around and I see Baekhyun standing there with cute pout.

 

"Why you crunch your face like that, Baekhyun?" I ask him. I take two glasses of wine as one waiter passed beside me. One for me and one for the petite fairy aka Baekhyun . He grabs it and swallows it in one shot ! Wow! I chuckle. He glares back at me .

 

"You know what? -"

 

"No . . I don't know ."

 

"Sehun has taken the last Strawberry cupcake ! He should give the older ones first!" he pouts and wraps his arms around his chest. I chuckle again .

 

"Well .. You know Sehun right ? Word 'Older' or 'Younger' doesn't exist in his brain, moreover his attitude." I patted Baekhyuns shoulder. His pout becomes longer than earlier . He’s so freaking cute .

 

"Good evening , handsome men’s ~" Oh My God ! A freaking beautiful woman comes to us with her y catwalk-stylish-walk! I gulp. From the corner of my eye , I see Baekhyun tidies his black butterfly bow tie and hair.

 

"Good evening you too~" We (Baekhyun and me) say for the same time. We’re surprised and look at each other with raising brows . That freaking beautiful women giggles. Aww~ She sooooo cuutteeee~

 

"Mind to tell me your names?" she asks with seductive smile on her red tinted lips.

 

"For you I will tell my full name , Byun Baekhyun ." Baekhyun extends his hand. That woman happily shook hands with Baekhyun. What a flirty, sneaky petite fairy! I don't want you to win in this game, Baekhyun .

 

"And , my name Park Chanyeol , my princess ." I take her pale hand and kiss it. Prince Charming mood: turn on ! haha ! I see a red blush on her cheeks . Yeah ! I definitely won ! I look at Baekhyun with a mocking expression. He glares at me.

 

"By the way , what is your name , princess ?" I ask her .

 

"Jessica . Jung Jessica ." she answer .

 

"Wow ! What a beautiful name . Like the owner of that pretty name." Baekhyun starts flirting again . Nice words, Bro ! Jessica blush again . We chat for a while, then one man goes up to Jessica and wraps his hand around Jessica slender wrist.

 

"Good evening , gentlemen . My name Kim Jaejoong . Jessica's fiancé. Thank you for your companying her while I wasn’t next to her." Jaejoong introduction make our mouth wide open. Both leave us standing there like fools.

 

"I will kill you if Jaejoong's assassins are going to search for me." Baekhyun kicks my leg. Well, I'm strong . I don't feel pain or what it sounds saying "ouuchh" if your hurt.

 

"I kill them first before they could even touch you , Baekhyun ." I say giving a flirt wink toward Baekhyun . Baekhyun sticks out his tongue .

 

"I hate you. I really do.." he mutter .

 

"I love you too , Baekhyun ." I laugh . Baekhyun pouts again . He likes to pout. Haha ..

 

"Hyung , did you see Na-bi ? I can't find her ." Kai suddenly asks us . He looks anxious .

 

"Wasn’t she with you right from the begin , Kai ?!" Baekhyun eyes widen. Kai’s face becomes paler .

 

"Just now , she says , she want to get a food for both of us . But , 20 minutes passed , she didn't come back . I searched for her at food section but I can't find her ." Kai explains. Baekhyun sighs.

 

"Can't you use your power, Kai ?" I ask . Kai’s power: tracking! How can't he find Na-bi with such awesome power?

 

"Err .. Hyung .. Are you forgetting what Lay ge tell us? We can't use our powers to her." Kai says with raising eyebrows. Oh God, yeah, I forgot about that. I just chuckle and scratch the back of my neck.

 

"Can you two help me searching her ?" Kai asks with pleaded eyes . Yeah , I know Baekhyun and Kai are worried about Na-bi . So , we just agreed to search her . But , Kai doesn’t want to tell Suho hyung because he’s scared to get a scold from the elder.

 

"Chanyeol , you search outside of this mansion . Kai , you search in the rooms of the mansion. And , I search for her in this room ." Baekhyun commands. We agree and split to search her.

 

I walk out from this big mansion. In front of the door is a man, the butler, from the beginning.

 

"Err .. Sir? Did you see a girl with a black dress walking to the front yard, out of the mansion?" I ask him with a serious face . He chuckles. What the heck is funny?!

 

"There were 20 girls wearing black dress getting out from this mansion , Mr . Chanyeol ." he says . How can he knows my name ? Uhh~ Whatever .

 

"Okay .. How about a girl wearing a black dress with black long wave hair? She is wearing a moonstone necklace around her neck . She has pale skin and wears flat red shoes. She also-"

 

"Sorry to cut you, Mr. Chanyeol . I think I know who you mean. Is it her?" the man points to the swings in the garden. And, I could see one girl. I thanked to him and run to the girl that swings slowly.

 

"Na-bi !" the girl turns and looks straight to my eyes as I scream . A smile graves on her pink lips.

 

"Hey , Chanyeol . What are you doing here?" she asks.

 

 

"Hey .. That question should be asked by me. What are you doing here ?" I ask her back . She chuckles.

 

 


Hey yo ! Long not updates huh ? xD ! Miss me ? No ?! Ookaay .. No update for 1 year then xD haha ! Joking . .Btw , how about this chapter ? Okay or nope ? haha ! Chanyeol such a clumsy man .. But , this chapter don't show it ! Whatever . .I will show it in the other chapter. . haha ! Okay ~ Love you >^<

 

A STORY YOU HAVE TO READ 

Deflowered

Lines Of Lies