Learn Butterfly .

Wild Butterfly .

Why it so dark at here ? I hate dark . I can’t see anything ! And , why I feel so cool and hot for the same time ?

 

But , wait . There a lights ! A light ! I go run to there and . . .

 

“She open her eyes ! She wake up ! Call them ! Call them ! “ what a noisy screaming . Wait , who is that ? He so . . . shining .

 

“Chanyeol ! Call Suho now ! And , call Luhan now !” he scream again . I see the taller boy running and leave from this dark room . My head . Aww~ It hurt .

 

“Hey . . .Are you okay ? Can you open your eyes .” what is he talking about . I can’t understand what he saying . I just stare at him . But , the shines make my eyes close again . I don’t want to be in the dark again . Please ~ I don’t want to close my eyes .

 

“Baekhyun ! Is she wake up ? Oh my ! You wake up !” one man come in to the room . He looks happy and worried for the same time .

 

“Now , what ? Chanyeol ! You call Luhan already ?! Tell him to bring all of them too !” the man that shines screaming again . Even , I hate his screaming but I love the lights that he give me .

 

“Stop screaming , Baekhyun . You make my ears deaf .” The man with black hair say .

 

“Whatever . Why she looks so confused now ?” the screaming maniac man stare at me with his cute eyes . What are you saying ?

 

“I don’t know . I hope Lay and Luhan come faster .” the black hair man sit next to me . He so handsome but he looks dumb . The screaming maniac have a blonde hair . He have cute face with tiny mouth at his small face . Who is he ?

 

5 minute later , they have 10 mans burst in to the room . And , I feel like I can’t breath now . Why ? They so good looking ! And , I can feel there are not normal ! I think my nose want to bleeding now .

 

“WOW ! SHE WAKE UP !” one man with black curly hair come in . He scream . And , it become noisy again .

 

“Please low your voice .” the black hair man that sit next to me place his index finger to his pink lips .

 

“She beautiful !” the round face man half screaming . He so cute .

 

“I hope , I can married her .” the tan man looks at me with his y pair eyes . I hope my nose not bleeding now .

 

“Who clothes she wears ? So big ?” an owl eyes man look at me with his eyebrows meet each other . What ? Do my nose bleeding ?

 

“Me.” The taller man that next to my lights , smile creepy . Why he so scary when he smiles ? But , he so handsome .

 

“What the hell ?! It looks ert !” my lights slap the creepier shoulder . Why he slap him ?

 

“Why she doesn’t say anything ? Is she mute ?” the hansome gold hair man stare at me like he want to kill me now . Why ? You looks like you want to eat me !

 

“She doesn’t study it anymore .” the dimple man makes all of them in a shocked face . Why ? What a shock news , guys ? Tell me .

 

“She have to study ?” Wait . Why this man face so familiar ? Well , he is cute .

 

“You mean the letters ?” the emotionless man raised his eyebrows .

 

“Then , now she can’t understand what are we saying ?” the dimple man just nooded when the dark circle man asked .

 

“This for you .” the dimple man come near to me . He extend a book . Yeah , I know it a book . But , I don’t know what writing on it . I take the book . I open it .

 

I feel my head hurt again . They looks worry when I touch my head with painful face . Then ,

 

“Pain.” That a first word that exit from my mouth . They have a shocked face .

 

“You sick ? Where ? Lay , heal her .” the black hair man nudge the dimple man .

 

“Just wait . She study it .” the dimple man say something .

 

“Study ?” second word that out from my mouth .

 

“Yes . Now you study it , genius.” The dimple man smile at me . Awww~ my nose . OMO ! Its bleeding !

 

“Ahh ! She bleeding ?! Omo ~ Tissue ! Tissue !” my lights scream again . Now , I know what he saying . Yeah . . I need tissue now .

 

My lights wipe the blood from my nose . Awww~ he so concerned about me .

 

“Who are you , Light ?” I asked him when he wipe my nose . He so shocked .

 

“M . . .my  . .na..mee. .Bae.. Beakhyun .” why he so nervous ? I can feel his emotion . And , his mind asking why .

 

“Thank you to save me , Baekhyun .” I looks straight to his eyes with a smile . Now , it my turns to shocked . His eyes watering . He crying ?

 

“Woooo~ Baekhyunnie ! Why are you crying ?!” a taller man asked him . Thank you to ask it for me .

 

“She smiling to me ~ And , sing my name with melodious ~ Omoo~ She so beautiful .” he get the tissue and wipe his eyes .

 

“What the hell ?! She not sing it ! She just say it !” the handsome gold hair look crap to my Baekhyun .

 

“Who are you ?” I looks at them one by one . Now , I can understand what are they talking . Thank you to this book . What book ? Dictionary . xD
 

 


Hey yo ! We meet again ! xD ! Double update for my dear friend , Crazy88Hunter . Sorry for bad english . Sorry for lame sentence . Sorry for short chapter . Sorry for complicated story . Sorry for can't understand story . Sorry FOR ALL ! xD ! I hope you don't get boring on this story . Ok . This only for today . Love you ~ Muaaaaahhhh~ XOXO !