Chuckle Butterfly .

Wild Butterfly .

XIUMIN POV

 

 

We become panicked when Tao nowhere on the sight . Where is he ? We try to search around the house . But , nothing . Then , we search him in the mansion . Vampire Mansion .

 

"Hey Tao ! Are you in there ?!" Kris scream after we open the main door . The scream leave an echo all around the mansion . No answer . So , we just going to come in .

 

"Where his he ? I think  he follow me , when I go back ." Chen kick the floor with head down . And , mumble something like a curses .

 

"Why you just shut up and search him ." Kris makes the mumbles quiet . Kris is very scary when he angry . Even , I'm the older but I still had to hear his commands .

 

"What are you searching for ?" suddenly one voice make me jumped to the Luhan arms that next to me .

 

"WHAT THE -" Kris curse ! Kris also surprised . Not only Kris , WE also surprised .

 

"I think , I had heart attack , a seconds ago." Chen rub his chest . He too young to get heart attack .

 

"Why are you here , Na-bi ?! Is it you had to be in Doom Mansion ?" I get down from Luhan arms and he asked Na-bi with wider eyes . Na-bi that sit at sofa with coffee on her hand , look confuse .

 

"I had to be there ? Suho hyung doesn't tell me , he will bring me to there ." Na-bi takes a slurp of his coffee . What a calm girl , Na-bi are .

 

"Yes , you are ! Now , I will ask you ! Where Tao ?!" Seriously , Kris don't have to screaming when he talking . Moreover , Na-bi .

 

"Tao hyung ? He in the toilet now . " Na-bi still look calm . Even , Kris look scary like a hell now .

 

"Hey ge !" Tao that newly out from somewhere make me jump again to Luhan arms . Will the stop popped suddenly ! I'm old ! I don't want to died in heart attack .

 

"Is Xiumin ge don't heavy , Luhan ge ?" Tao tilted is head . Luhan make a small cough . And , I know what it mean . I jump down from his arms .

 

"Sorry ." I mumble . He chuckle and patted my head .

 

"I'm older than you . And , I'm not a dog . You know .." I say . Luhan chuckle again . I just glare at him .

 

"What are you doing here , Tao ? We search for you all around that mini house ! Chen say , you follow him back . And , you have the key . But , you nowhere on the sight ! You know it make me panic , right ?!-" before Kris continued to his speech , I cough - send some correction in that speech .

 

"I mean , not only me that panic .. All of we ! Panic .If you go somewhere .. Tell us , firstly . I think , you had eaten by some blood er in this mansion ! I will kill you , If you do it again !" when , Kris end the speech , we can hear a sobbing . Okay .. What we going to do now ? Tao is crying ! And , this is havoc !

 

"I will kill you , if you don't make him stop crying ." I whisper to Kris's ear . He look at me with pale face and empty eyes . And , mumble "" .

 

"Tao . Stop . Crying ." Kris say with serious face . But , Tao still crying .

 

"I say .. Stop . Crying !" Kris let it out all of his alpha aura . That makes all of we sit . It very scary . But , Tao still crying . He is very ... I don't know what to say . Kris sighed . He look at me .

 

"What we have to now ?" he asked me . Well , I just shrug . And , make face you-do-it .

 

"Perhaps , if you soften up , he would stop crying ." what Luhan say makes Chen and I , nod . Kris face change from cold like ice to the sweet like candy . And , it creepy .

 

He turn to look at Tao with a smile plastered on his lips . Tao that surprised from Kris face , wider his eyes . He look so amazed by that face . And , that make him stop crying .

 

"See .. Smile can make all people smile again ." Luhan say that make face come again to Kris face .

 

"By the way , what are you doing at here , Tao ?" I asked to him that wiping the tears on his cheeks .

 

"Well , I see Na-bi in this house . So , I just go to her and asked why she is in here . I want to tell Chen , but .. He walks faster than me . " that the reason Tao give to us .

 

"But , seriously .. Why are you in here , Na-bi ?" Luhan look at Na-bi that still calmly take a sip of is coffee . She look , she in her own world .

 

"I just woke in this morning , and .. Nobody home . So , I stay in the house ." she reply . A very simple words .

 

"But , Suho say .. you with them .." I tell her . She just take another sip . And ,look at me .

 

"Nope . I'm in this mansion from morning ." she say with serious tone . Then , who is following them to the Doom Mansion ?

 

" ! I have to tell Suho about it ." Kris take out his cell phone and make a call .

 

"No answer ! What the !" Seriously , someone stop Kris from cursing .

 

"Calm down , Kris . Na-bi , we will like to ask you something ." Lay that quiet try to soothe Kris .

 

"What you want like to ask ?" Na-bi take a last drop of her coffee and smile craved on her red lips . The smile that makes people heart beat raised up . She so beautiful .

 

"Na-bi are you , Butterfly ?"

 

Smile turn to chuckle . 

 

 


Hey yo ! We meet again ! Yeah ! I make double updates ! It a present for you .. Thank you because give me a courages for updating this story .. Without your all support .. I will just delete this story and drink some hot chocolates xD .. Thank you once again .. For all the subcribers , commenter and readers .. I love you all .. The End .. :)