Eats Butterfly .

Wild Butterfly .

Her hair looks like a million of golds . Her eyes look so seductive . She make people heart melt . She so y with her tight-short-red gown .

 

“Hey , nice to meet you , Nabi . My name Maria . Kris’s girlfriend .” she give me a y smile and lend her hand towards me . What  do you mean by that ?

 

“Owhh .. please .” I can hear that words . But , I don’t know who talk like that . And ,I also don’t want to know who is he . (Kris)

 

“Na-bi , do it like this .” Suho hold my hand and bring it to Maria hand .

 

“This is called ‘shook’ . If you meet people , you have to shook his hand .” Suho teach me ‘shooking’ . Whatever it call .

 

“Wow . . . You have a scary future .” Maria look straight to my eyes . She makes my legs shaking . Even , in a comforter . I can feel something . Like , she have stole something from me .

 

“Wait . You can use your power at her ?” Luhan half scream when he says that . Power ? Why everybody have power ?! I want one too ~

 

“Well … She is a Eve . Eve is our mother .” Lay looks at me . Why ? Why you looking at me ?

 

“Why ? We can’t use our powers to her ?” Chanyeol asked with wided eyes .

 

“Yupzz … She special .” Lay looks at me again .

 

“Why are you looking at me ?” I just asked him . Yeahh ! Im so brave !

 

“Nothing . You just stunning creatures , I ever see .” Lay chuckle . I feel the temperature in this room heat up .

 

“Wow~ Lay flirting .” I hear a whispers . Ohh .. its from Kyungsoo . He whispers to Kai .

 

“What do you see Maria ?” Luhan asked Maria that stand next to her boyfriend , Kris .

 

“She is a sweet dreams for you all . Right , Luhan ? And , she will be love by all mens in this room . Not only in this room . But , all the world . Right , Kris ? Don’t hate her because you will be president in her fanclub . The power she got is so sweet . Until you all don’t know what is ‘bitter’ word .” Maria smirk . Seriously , I don’t know what she talking about .

 

I can’t be a sweet dreams . Maybe . I can’t be loved . Maybe . Power ? I have power ? Great .

 

“What is my power , Maria ?” I asked .  I need to know it .

 

Maria chuckle when I asked it . What ? What so funny ?

 

“You are their mirror. I have to go now . My boyfriend , Daniel . Is waiting for me. Bye see yaa~” Maria walks out from the room . Mirror ? What she mean about it ?

 

Suddenly , I feel my stomach growling . Aww~ Im hungry .

 

“Nabi , are you hungry ? What do you want to eat ? I order it for you . Just say whatever you want .” Baekhyun take out cell phone from his pants pocket.

 

“I don’t know .” I look down to my own hands .Food names not in the dictionary that Lay gift to me .

 

“Here , I show you .” Baekhyun press his cell phone screen . He smile . And , show me the picture on the screen .

 

“You want Pizza ? Fried chicken ? Pasta ? Cake ?” he looks so excited when he show all the pictures on the screen . Wow . That foods ! My stomach growl again .

 

“What about this ? You can order it for me ?” I point to the one of the pictures . It looks yummy ~

 

“Bibimbap ? You want to eat bibimbap ?” he ask . His eyes wided . Why you so surprised ? Not only Baekhyun , ALL people in this room also surprise went I want it .

 

“Something wrongs ? Why ? Bibimbap not delicious ?” I asked him . Baekhyun just gives me a cute chuckle . He press something to his cell phones . Then , he bring the phone to his ear .

 

“Hello . I want to orders 20 rolls of bibimbaps . And , I hope you can send it faster . Someone is growling now .” He talk to the phones . He give address . Then , he looks at me .

 

“Err … I want to go to toilet first . Excuse me .” I try to stand up . But , I lost my balance . I close my eyes . Yeah . I will kiss the floor now . But , I feel a force that stop me from kissing the floor . One built hand  wrap my waist . And , the atmospehere become tense .

 

I look at the built hand owner . Oh My God ! Kris ! Im dreaming . Yeah . Im dreaming . I know he hate me . But , why he do this ? I feel my face burn and my waist melt . I push the hand from wraping my waist .

 

I take a one step back . I mumble , thank you . I hope he hear it .

 

“Excuse me .” I walk slowly and leave them . Before , I leave the room . I turn back to see them .

 

“Err … Sorry to ask . But , where is toilet ?” I grin . They laugh loudly . Well .. I feeling stupid .

 

-FLASHBACK END-

 

Now , after my stomach full of bibimbap , I go to library . I want to study about my new familys .

 

Well , vampires and werewolfs live enternal . They don’t get olds or died . Good lookings and full of mystery . Not , all the vampires and werewolfs had a powers like them . But, they special . I don’t know why .

 

This is my 15th  books for today .

 

“Love you , Mr .Vampire.” yeah .. it such a nice novel . And , I don’t know why this girly novel in this all mens house . Well .. Whatever .

 

Actually , I don’t need to read this books. I just can touch it and pooofff~ I know what a story in this books .Magic , right ? Yeah . XD

 

“Where Na-bi ?” I hear someone thought . From that voice , I think he is Suho .

 

I walk out from the library and walk towards Suho at floor one .

 

There is he . With one book at his hands . What is that book ?

 

 


Hey yo ~ New chapter for you ! Err~ I want to tell you that Na-bi is you . I hope you understands it xD . Next chapter~ You want to romantic chapter or funny chapter ? xD . Ok ! Thank you for reading <3 Love you muaahhh~