You Butterfly .

Wild Butterfly .

“Hey all of you !” one girl with black dress run to 12 mens that stand at infront of one shop in M mall .

 

“Sorry , Im late . Traffic jam .” Yura take a deep breath .

 

“I hope I can kill you .” Kris glare at Yura .

 

“And, I hope I can kill you first .” Yura smirked .

 

“What th..” Kris want to curse but stopped by Chanyeol .

 

“She is my sister , Kris .” Chanyeol pull Yura hands .

 

“Nobody care .” Kris rolled his eyes .

 

“But , I care .” Chanyeol make a face .

 

“Stop fighting three of you .” Baekbeom come with baby in his hands .

 

“Kyaaa~ My baby !” Baekhyun run to Baekbeom and holds the baby . And , snuggle her .

 

“Keep it away from me .” Kris step backward when Baekhyun lead her nearly to Kris .

 

“What a stupid wolf .” Yura mocking Kris .

 

“Watch your tounge .” Kris gives a sharp glare to her.

 

“Stop fighting two of you .” Suho patted Kris shoulder .

 

“Yura , why you want us to follow you go for shopping ?” Suho raised his eyebrows at Yura .

 

“I want to buy requirement for Na-bi .” Yura takes the baby from Baekhyun hands .

 

“Who is Na-bi ?” Chen asked .

 

“Na-bi is her .” Yura pointed with to the baby that she holds .

 

“What ? Na-bi ? You give her that name ?” Suho half screamed .

 

“Nope . Girl in my dream give it to her .” Yura play Na-bi’s small hands .

 

“Girl ? Dream ? Give ?” Luhan asked .

 

“Yuppzz .. Yesterday night , one girl with red gowns come to me in my dreams . She tell me , ‘Na-bi’ is the best names for this baby . She says , Na-bi will be a best chronicle for me .” Na-bi laughs with her small mouth when Yura rub her cheeks .

 

“Butterfly . . .” Luhan say it with unrestricted breath .

 

“Butterfly ? Why ?” Maria that quiet from above intterupt the conversations .

 

“Who is she ?” Yura shocked .

 

“Maria . She from Canada . And , she is a Eve .” Kris gives a short introduced .

 

“Eve ? Wow ! Nice to meet you , Maria .” Yura and Maria hugs .

 

“By the way , mind to tell me why ‘Na-bi’ names become so weird for all of you ?” Maria raised her eyebrows .

 

“Na-bi means Butterfly in Korean .” Lay gives a simple reasons .

 

“Owh . .” Maria mouth formed to ‘O’ .

 

“CATCH HER !” suddenly , there a scream from behind them .

 

They turn to the owner of the voice . There is an old men . He point to somewhere .

 

“Bumppp .” something hard knocked Chanyeol .

 

“What the. . .” Chanyeol want to cursed but stop when he see something that beautiful .

 

Kris grip the girl hands . Tightly . She struggle to release herself .

 

“What the heck ? Girl ?!” Kris smirked when he see that girl’s face .

 

“Thank you to catch her for me .” the old man come near to them .

 

“Now , let me take her .” the old man hold the girl’s wrist .

 

“RELEASE ME , ERT !” the girl scream .

 

“ERT ?! FOLLOW ME , !” the old man pull the girl forcibly .

 

“Release her , sir . She don’t want to follow you .” Chanyeol push the old man’s hands roughly from the girl’s wrist . The girl hide behind Chanyeol’s back .

 

“You don’t have to intervine in my problems , young man .” the old man glare at Chanyeol .

 

“Its become my problems when she behind me now .” Chanyeol makes a stupid reasons .

 

“You-“ Xiumin hand descry at the old man’s forehand .

 

You will forget all what happens today . And , you also will forget all about that girl .” Xiumin stare straight in to the old man’s eyes .

 

 The old man walks away after Xiumin release his hand from the old man’s forehead .

 

“Good job , Xiumin .” Chanyeol patted Xiumin’s back . Xiumin just give he a cute smile .

 

“You have to treat me today . Until I full ~” Xiumin gives Chanyeol merong .

 

“By the way , Princess , what is your name ?” Kai asked the girl with naughty smile .

 

The girl that hide behind Chanyeol , popped her head out .

 

“Wow ! She cute !” Tao become excited .

 

“My .. na..me..i..is…Neul .. Ha..Neul ..” she say with trembling voice .

 

“Ha Neul ? Heaven ?” Tao asked . She just nooded .

 

“By the way , Welcome to our family , Ha Neul .” Yura give a big hug for her .

 

 


Hey yo ! How about this story ? So complicated or so many mystery ?! Tell me xD I think it so many characters in this story . Hehe . .Sorry for that . Thank you for subcribing ! For new reader .. If you don't understand what I writing , you can asked me . Don't be shy . Btw , tommorow will no update in this story . Because , Im so busy with my training .. hoho ! Sorry again . THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT ME , READERS . >^<