Tell Butterfly .

Wild Butterfly .

After there finished ‘dinner’ . (They just acting , they have normal dinner . Because Ha Neul at there.) They rest at the living room .

 

“By the way , Ha Neul . Mind for to tells us about you .” Suho cross his legs . They all nooded and watched Neul that sit at the end of sofa . Alone .

 

“Im Ha Neul .. Im a girl ..” Neul voiced has narrowed .

 

“We know your name is Ha Neul . And , you are girl  ! We want to know more in-depth .”Kai chuckle .

 

“I thinks .. Lay and Luhan knows you . They omniscience and telepathy .” Sehun takes the comic at the table .

 

“Tell me .” Chanyeol stare at Neul with hopeful face .

 

“I was sold by my mother during my 16-year-old. So, that old man had bought me. I'm not going to be released .I have to pay back my purchase price. But, you all have saved me. Although, how you save me seem complicated. I mean, the old man continued to leave us any kind not applicable. It's remarkable!” Neul explains it .

 

“Well .. It Xiumin powers after all .” Sehun say with eyes still at the comic .

 

“Power ? What do you means ?” Neul asked .

 

“Well .. We are-“ Sehun mouth was close by Suho palm . Neul raised her eyebrows . She need the answer . But , why them keep it secret .

 

“Just that ? Just that the story about you ?” Kai stand and walk near to Neul .

 

“And , I am-“ Neul body become smaller .

 

“Hey all ! We come here to Partyy~” Chen break in to the mansion .

 

“How you can come in ?!” Baekhyun scream .

 

“Well .. We are werewolf after all .” Chen chuckle .

 

“Werewolf ? What ?” Neul jumps out .

 

“Oooppss ~” Chen closed his own mouth .

 

Suho and Kris that newly come in , slapped their own forehand .

 

“Kris , can we tell her ?” Suho whisper to Kris ear .

 

“No other choice ?” Kris whisper back .

 

“Nope . I think .” Suho shaked his head .

 

“Luhan . Lay . We have to make sudden meeting . Now .” Suho communicate with Luhan use a telepathy .

 

Luhan that 2 feet from Suho looks at Suho and nooded . Luhan invite Lay that next to him . Suho,Kris,Luhan and Lay leave the living room that filled by other member.

 

They switch to the meeting room on the Floor 3 . The room is big as the living room but a little privacy . The walls are soundproofing . One big table and 20 sits are available in the room . The only illumination is crystal lamps hanging on the ceiling .

 

They take the sits . And , start the conference .

 

“We don’t have to tell her .” Kris start it .

 

“But , she will live with us from now on .” Suho argue .

 

“Yeah . How can we hide it .” Luhan wided his eyes .

 

“You know about her ?” Kris ask again make them quiet for a moment .

 

“We just know , she selled by her own mother . Lay , do you knows anything else ?” Suho fidget .

 

“I don’t touch her yet .” Suho shrug to the sits .

 

“Luhan ?” Suho raised his eyebrows when he see the pretty-older man that sit faced him .

 

“I don’t get any future yet .” Luhan playing with his fingers .

 

“Uhh .. Then , how we can tell her if we don’t know her origin .” Suho sighed .

 

“Just kill her . Simple and effective .” Kris throw is hand in the air . He are running out of options .

 

“We don’t kill human , Kris .” Suho glare at Kris .

 

“Yes we are . Not we .. But , you .” Kris mocking Suho .

 

“What the hell ?! I don’t kill people !” Suho raised his limits .

 

“Yes . You are . When , 21st century . Chanyeol tell me that you kills 57 peoples and they until dry ! “ Kris smirked . Chanyeol can’t keep people secrets very well .

 

“Im a newborn at that time ! I can’t control myself .” Suho defy .

 

“Stop fighting two of you ! Can you two consensus ? Why you have fight when meet each other ? You love each other or what ?! “ Luhan scream .

 

“Watch your tounge when you are talking , Luhan .” Suho glare to Luhan .

 

“Just shut that baby mouth .” Kris also glare to Luhan .

 

“Seriously , I will kick you .” and , Luhan glare at two of them .

 

“Back to the topic all , tell her or not ?” Lay makes the glare fighting stop . For a moment .

 

“How about we just wait . She will know it by herself later .” Kris give a final decision .

 

“I hope so .” Suho whispers to himself .

 


Hey yoo ! Long not updates ! Sorry .. Im very tired now because sailing training . I will try my best to chase back all the chapters that I leave . Hope you don;t get boring to this story . For new subcribers and new readers , WELCOME TO THE WILD BUTTERFLY ~ Sorry for bad english and boring sentence . Im not a good writer but , I will try my best >< !