Baby Butterfly .

Wild Butterfly .

" Where do you got this baby , Baekhyun ?" Chanyeol sister , Park Yura take the baby from Baekhyun hands . When she open the door that beep like crazy when , Kyungsoo press it .

 

“ She cute . “ Yura snuggle to the baby .

 


" Who baby is she ? Kai ! You make out with a ?!" Yura glare at Kai . When , she stops snuggle .



" Or , you ! Gigolo boy , Kris ?!" Yura accused make Kris and Kai want to slapped that pink mouth . 



" Please listens to us first , Yura . Don' blame that two gigolos.. " Suho sooth Yura .

 

“ . “ Kris want to kick Suho .

 

They go into Yura’s mansion . And , go to the main living room . When they all sit at the brown sofa . Yura start to asking again .



" Okey . Explain it . From A until Z . I hope she's not their baby  . " Yura see their faces one by one .



" Ok . Lay , tell her . " Suho command . Lay popped out from Xiumin side .



" Yes , sir . Ok . Today , we goes for searched for you know , her . " Lay stop for a while. 



" Who ? Her ? A you mean ?! " Yura voice rising .



" No ! Let me finish it first . I mean 'the butterfly' . We search her today . But , a suprise poped out . We found a baby girl . " Lay breathed in .

 

“ Tchh .. When you all want to stop for searching her . Just be patient , and wait her to popped ou by herself . “ Yura slurp the tea that served by her maid .

 

“ No blood , princess ?” Kai slurp the tea too .

 

“ Search it by yourself , Prince . “ Yura smirked .



" Lay , why don't you just leave her at there ? You don't know who child is her . " Yura asked . 



" Well .. We feel like this baby have bond with her . Luhan see that butterly necklace that baby wearing looks like the same with her necklace . " Lay explain it all . 



" Then , why you all comes here ? " Yura raised her eyerows . Lay quiet . He nudge Chanyeol that sit next to him . Chanyeol understand that sign .



" Err .. noona . Can you raised this baby ? " Chanyeol makes puppy eyes to her beloved noona .



Yura rolled her eyes. " Why ?! You all picked her ! Then , you HAVE to raised her . Why have I to raised her ?! " Yura dispute. 



" Kris hate childrens , Yura. " Sehun that quiet from above sonant .



" Then , just kick that gigolo and raised her without him ! " Yura throw her hand in the air .

 

" We don't kick ours leader , Miss Vampire . " Xiumin growl. 

 

Yura shot Xiumin with her red eyes .

 

" Please noona .. I will do anything you want if you raised her ." Chanyeol begged . 



Yura looks at her handsome brother . His eyes showed he earnestly for help . Yura sighed . Yura will lost if he do that face .



" Ok . I will raised her. " relieved sound heard when Yura says it .

 

" But !" they perked up when Yura suddenly say it .



" I will raised her until she turn to five years old . Then , all of you will raised her . And Chanyeol , you will do anythings for me right ?" Yura smiled become creepier when she looks at her brother . Chanyeol nooded .



" Then , can you kiss Baekhyun ? Now . In front of me . " all people at there suprise  . Chanyeol and Baekhyun near to faint when they hear Yura's weird wish  .

 

“ Yeah ! Second Surprise ! “ fangirls screaming .



" What the hell ?! " Baekhyun face turn to red .



" Hell yeah , Baekhyun . Chanyeol , you promise it . " Yura become creepy . Again .



" I hope . I will died now ." Suho press his forehead . 



" Me too . " Kris shaked his head .



" Weirdo ." Luhan whisper .



" Like sister , Like brother . " Xiumin talk to himself .



" You want to do it or not Chanyeol ? " Yura raised her eyebrows . 



"If not , take this baby . And , get out from my house now . " Yura pushed them .



" Chanyeol ! Baekhyun ! Just do it . " Kris hissed .



" I hate to gives this command . But , JUST . DO . IT . We don’t have any choice ." Suho screams .



" Baekhyun . Can we ?! " Chanyeol turn to Baekhyun . Baekhyun gives him death glare . 



" Wait ! " someone voice make they turn to see who is that person .

 

 


Hey yo ! Wow ! 7 subcribers for 2 days ! Thank you ! LOVE YOU ~ xD . and this the new update . Sorry for this chapter . I use my freestyle english in this stories . I hope you understands it xD . And , thank you for comment . It makes me want to cry when you all give me encourage ! xD ! I will do my best ! Thank you once again . * Bows ~