Dream Butterfly .

Wild Butterfly .

LUHAN POV

 

 

 The sunshine which penetrates from the window into my room, makes my eyes wide open. I grunt. I pull my blanket up to my face. And back to close my eyes - sleep . Suddenly, my bedroom door got pushed open .

 

" Luhan ge ! Are you awake? Good Morning ~" I push down my blanket of and reveal my face which glares at the younger . Tao’s bright face turns to an afraid expression. And, I see a tears in his eyes . Oh My God ! No, I made him cry! I will get kicked by Kris . I stood up and walk over to Tao .

 

"Tao , don't cry . I'm sorry . I just woke up . My mood isn't stable as I just wake up ." I try to calm Tao who is about to cry . He looks at me with his watery eyes .

 

"I will buy you new gucci bag ." I say. His watery eyes fade suddenly, disappearing as it turns to a cute smile .

 

"Yeahh ! New Gucci Bag . I have to tell Baekhyun ge now ." he runs out from my bedroom with his hands up in the air. I just shake my hand and chuckle.

 

"What a cute baby wolf." I say to myself . Tao is really cute when he’s happy. And , very scary when he mad . He is so full of charisma and emotions. I walk towards the bathroom.

 

I want to take a bath. I feel very sweaty now .I take off my clothes one by one . After that , I turn on the shower and the water finally pours down . It so calming when the cold water fall on my skin.

 

Her sharp fangs are on the neck of a black wolf which is whining in pain. But , she doesn't care about the whining. She just the red blood out of the black wolf . Her eyes turns to glowing crimson . Then , I can see a tears falling from her eyes .

 

I backed back to the reality . The memories before I fainted from last night makes my head hurt so much . I punch the bathroom wall .

 

"Why did you hunt me , The Butterfly ?" I asked myself .But , I know . That question doesn't have an answer .

 

After I finish washing myself, I put on my clothes and walk down the hall to the kitchen . In the kitchen are Maria and Lay. Chen and Xiumin playing a video game in the kitchen counter . Tao talking with someone on his cell phone . I can tell it Baekhyun . Kris sits at the counter with newspaper in his hands. I sit next to Kris .

 

 "Hey yo !" I greet Kris . He’s so focused on reading newspaper, so he looks at me with his face .

 

"Yo . Good morning ." he greets me back . I reply his greet and I look at Lay who is cooking something.

 

"Hey Lay , what are you cooking ?" I ask him . He looks at me .

 

"Maria and I are going to make pancakes , steak and toast ." He says and turns back to cooking . I look back at Kris . Kris, aware that I’m glaring, looks at me with his eyebrow raised.

 

"Why are you looking at me ? Is something wrong with my face ?" he crunches his face . I shake my head.

 

"By the way , you have to tell me, what did you see last night?" he asks me . Now , all the eyes in the room are focused on me . They also wanted to know it. I took a deep breath, then I manage to tell them what I saw last night .

 

 After I finish explaining, their mouths are wide open .

 

 "What the heck ?!" Maria half screams. She grabs Kris arm .

 

"Don't leave me , Kris." she says with tears in her eyes (acting). Kris looks uncomfortable . He tries to push Maria hands away. But , he can't . So , he just stop it .

 

"She is a vampire ?!" Xiumin asks . His eyes got wider . I nod . He sighs.

 

"Wow .. She’s cool ." Chen exclaims . What the heck ?! What is so cool about it ? Before I could say that words , Maria says it first .

 

 "Chen ! What is so cool about being vampire?!" Maria make a scary face to Chen . Chen just smiles awkwardly .

 

"Black wolf?" Kris asked . I nodded . His face turn red. Now, he’s quite mad . And , he really looks scary . I can see a dark aura around him .

 

"Kris . I think it’s you ." Lay say with calm face . He gets the pancakes and put them down on the plate and serves it to us. I start eating the pancakes . And , YUMMY ! Lay knows how to cook . It so delicious .

 

"What ?!!" Now , Tao turns to screaming . I just eat the pancakes without getting distracted. Tao runs to Kris . And , hugs his other arms .

 

"Don't leave us, Kris ge." Tao hangs on Kris arm like a baby kitten. Cute. Kris just sighs. And , I chuckle, because it looks too funny.

 

 "Your fur is black when in your real form , right ?" I asked him with my mouth full of pancakes . He nodded slowly . His face is still red. I hope the volcano doesn't burst out now.

 

"Hell yeah ." He say under his breath .

 

"Then , Kris is going to get killed by Butterfly?" Tao asks with his eyes wider (2x wider than normal).

 

"Hell no ! She can't kill me! But , I will kill her before that happens ." Before , I could reply to it , Kris says that, half screaming . He stands up suddenly . It makes Maria and Tao surprised by his sudden action .

 

"How are going to kill her ? We didn't even find her." Chen asked . Kris glares at Chen making him gulping.

 

"Just wait . That time will come ." He answers with full of confident . Yeah . We have to wait till she comes out .

 

The Butterfly , we will be waiting for you .

 

Suddenly , Tao phone rings . We all look at him . He answers the call.

 

"Yeah .." His face turn to serious . 

 

 


HEY YO ! Update~! Love it ? I hope you love it >.< ! It may a little lame .. haha ! Don't forget to COMMENT , SUBCRIBE AND UPVOTE xD ! haha ! Ok ~ The end .. Wait ! Who do you want for the next pov from vampire clan (exo k) ? haha

 

A STORY YOU HAVE TO READ 

Gloomy Gleam

Bad Luck ?