Died Butterfly .

Wild Butterfly .

KYUNGSOO POV

 

 

The explanations from Sehun makes me want to pass out . I knew Khuhyun . I know he so well . He will not lying about killing us , vampires . Even he is a vampire . A vampire hunter .

 

"Excuse me , Sir ." after politely excuse himself , Suho hyung leave the elder and follow us . Before we walk out from this mansion to the garden . We gather all of our members . Wait . Someone missing . 

 

"Where that giraffe and angel ?!" the question make Suho hyung perked up .

 

"He search for Na-bi ." Kai answer . Search ? Then , if he not at here , he still searching for Na-bi ! And , they missing ! Then , they will died ! Ommooo ! What I'm gonna do now ?!

 

"We have to search them ! I don't want both of our family died in bomb explosion !" panic ! I'm so panicked now .

 

"Okay-Okay .. Calm down , Kyungsoo .. We will search them . Before that , bomb explosion ? And , why we have to came out ? You say we will died ? Explain it to us ." Suho hyung raised his eyebrows .

 

"Sehun . Explain it . I will go to search them ." Before Sehun or Suho hyung say anything , I run and search for Chanyeol hyung and Na-bi . I will find them . Find . And , find Na-bi .

 

I don't know , why I become so attach to her . But , I can smell sweet cakes around her . It make me can't stop smelling at her . What a ert , I am , right ? I just can't controlled myself around her .

 

Wait . Where I'm going have to search them ?

 

                                                 "Hey , Chanyeol hyung . What are you doing at here ?"            

    

"Hey .. That question should be asked by me . What are you doing at here ?"

 

I hear a girl whisper and .. Chanyeol's voice . I walk to the sound . It from garden . I try to not make so much noise when walking to the bush that near to Chanyeol hyung standing . With a girl . Wait . I know that girl ! She is-

 

"I'm here to meet the girl that the Mr . Vampire and Mr. Werewolf of Eclipse fall in love to ." She is Amanda . Chanyeol's ex-fiancé . Chanyeol hyung break the engagement because he can't stand the black magic that Amanda learns . She such a witch ! A vampire witch . A cruel witch , that kill 1000th of people just 1 week !

 

"Who ? Ha Neul ? I- not , We ! we doesn't fall in love with her . We just safe her from someone ." Chanyeol make a confuse face . His eyebrows meet . From the tiny hole bush , I see Amanda chuckle . And ,she shake her head . And , that make Chanyeol hyung furrow .

 

"Ha Neul .. Wow~ What a good job ! She so faster than I think ." she laugh with a very annoying giggle . I just want to vomit from looking at her laughing .

 

"What do you mean ?" Chanyeol hyung asked with furrow . Yeah ! What do you mean , witch ?! I mean .. Amanda . She stop laughing and look at Chanyeol hyung with a sharp eyes . Suddenly , she point to Chanyeol hyung .

 

"You ! And , all of your friends ! Will died ! Because the curse that I put on all of you ! By the way , ready yourself for look at your sister's corpse." she nowhere to be seen after she say it . It make Chanyeol hyung and me froze .

 

Die ? All of we ? Die ? Curse ? What she means ? She curse us to die ? What about Yura's corpse ? So many questions popped out from my mind . I think , Chanyeol hyung too . Comeback to sense , I get out from my hiding-bush , and walk to Chanyeol hyung that stand frozenly like a statue .

 

"What we have to do now ?" the question that release from my mouth make Chanyeol hyung  look to me with watery eyes . He suddenly take out the his cell phone from pocket . And , dial some numbers .

 

"Hello ! Noona ! Are you okay ?!"

 

"What ?! !"

 

"We have to go back now , Kyungsoo ." he says after end the call . He pull my wrist and run to where we gathering .

 

"Wait ! What about Na-bi ?" I asked with panic expression glue on my face . Chanyeol hyung just ignore my question . His serious face make me swallow back the question . What happen ? Something bad happen to Yura noona ?

 

After both of we get in to the gathering place , Chanyeol hyung makes all of us go in the car without Na-bi . All of we wonder where Na-bi and what happen .

 

Chanyeol hyung who drive the car don't make us back to our mansion , but .. drive to his sister house . After parking at the side  road . Chanyeol hyung jumped out from the car and follow by us .

 

He knock the door . But , no answer . So , I just use his strong power and kick the door . Just one kick , not only the door , the walls also rupture ! I think he got mad now . Someone , please soothe Chanyeol hyung !

 

He walk in to the house . We can hear some sobbing , whimpering and .. stabbing ?! Ohh ! My God ?! What happen ?! @!$@#%$#^$^#!$

 

We run to the sound and one breath taking situation happen right in front of our eyes . I can feel the time slow down . And , I feel like floating when I see the knife been stab on the heart that beat . It makes my sight turn to black . I don't know , what happen after that .

 

The sound of hissed make my eyes wide open . It makes my eyes near to blind when the sunlight break in from the window . It makes me growl in my early morning .

 

"Who open the curtain and let the window wide open ?!" I half screaming . I just want to curse but manner is still manner .

 

"Morning happen when the sunlight light up the dark room from yesterday night . When , the curtains been remove from the windows , you can see the shining world with that dark eyes of your. I may leave alone now . But , I will still like to see the morning sunlight ." one man that I know exactly who is he , lying on my bed with a cup coffee on is hand .

 

"Get down from my bed before you stain it with your coffee ! By the way , what with that Romeo words , Chanyeol ?!" he get down from my bed . On his body glue full black suit . He look at me with empty eyes . The emptiness that show so many sadness . What happens ? Why Chanyeol hyung look so sad ?

 

"Get ready , Kyungsoo . We have to go now ." the words that coming out from Chanyeol hyung sound very hurt .

 

"Where we going to ?" I asked and reply by a silent . Chanyeol hyung walked ouut from the room , leave me dumbfounded . My mind still asking why . What happen ? Then , I see black suit hanging next to window that wide open .

 

Black suit ? Died ?

 

Wearing a black suit remind me went my best friend , Jonghyun died . I still remember the sky turn to grey and the rain poured down . The only I hear that day just a pouring rain . But , I can see all the people at the funeral crying . And , I know . No tears leave from my eyes .

 

I just look the coffin buried far to the ground as far as I can see . I don't want to go near to the funeral place . I don't want to see Jonghyun death face . I don't want to feel a burden in my heart because it the reason he in that coffin .

 

Jonghyun , I'm sorry because I kill you . I'm sorry because I don't see you . I'm sorry to all I do to you . I'm sorry .

 

A knock on the door give me back my sense . I walk to the door and open it . Kai show in front of the door .

 

"Good morning , Kyungsoo hyung . Are you okay ?" he greet me with a grin that faded quickly . I reply he greet and says that "I'm okay ." . Before I asked what happen when I faint , he says ,

 

"Faster , get ready now hyung . We got to go now ." he pushed me into the bathroom and he the second person that leave me dumbfounded .

 

So , I just don't say any words and take a cold bath . After finish bathe , I wear the black suit that hanging next to window . This is my second time to wear this black suit . Before I walk out from the room , I look at myself in front of the full mirror on the wall .

 

After satisfied with the looks , I exit from the room and go down to the living room . Even , I don't have empathy , I still can feel the sadness cloak around the room .

 

"Kyungsoo hyung , are you ready ?" Kai looked at me . All of the eyes stare at me . I just greet them . And , the greet just reply by nodded only .

 

"We have to leave now ." Suho hyung say with serious tone and face . I don't want to questions myself anymore . So , I'm just going to ask it .

 

"Before we leave , tell me what happens ." the question make all of the face fall to the ground . And , I can hear a sobbing .

 

 

"Yura died ."

 

 


Hey yo ! I miss you , my dear readers ~ What about this chapter ? Great ? Nope ? Sorry if it not very great .. and this is present for you all readers .. Btw , I don't send this to jenbjack for corrections because I want to give a suprise for her too xD .. haha ! That it , I hope you like it .. Merry Christmas <3