Cry Butterfly .

Wild Butterfly .

KRIS POV

 

I don’t know why my heart feel uneasy when I see her black shiny eyes . I don’t deny she such a beautiful girl . But , something doesn’t right .

 

Suddenly , Suho tap again and again his glass wine . It makes all people on the dining table look at him . He clean his throat . The atmosphere become tense . I love quiet dining table .

 

“Good night all lady and gentlemen .” What the heck ?! Suho talk like an old man .

 

“Today , I like to welcome our new family member , Na-bi .”  you says it for a thousand time in this one day , Suho .

 

“Na-bi , may I introduce our others family member ?” Suho asked to Na-bi that sit next to him . . I hate Suho be like a gentlemen-old-man . Na-bi just nooded . She so quiet . She doesn’t talk to much . Uhh ! Whatever .

 

“She is Ha Neul . And , that is Yura , Chanyeol’s sister .” Suho still grinning like crazy people . Na-bi bow to them . And , they also bow . And.. Bla . . Bla. . Bla ..

 

“Kris ge , she looks beautiful in those black dress , right ?” Tao that sit next to me nudge me . I look at Na-bi . Yeah .. It fit her .

 

“Duhhh ! She looks like she burnt or what ?!” I deny it . . I hate thinking she beautiful in those dress . Tao chuckle . What the heck ?!

 

“What ?” I wided my eyes . Is he mocking me or what ?!

 

“Nothing .” Tao try to stop laughing . He whisper something to Sehun . Uh . I know he is mocking me now . you , Tao .

 

“By the way ,” Suho sudden voice make the attention back to him . What is this now ?

 

“Na-bi like to live at the house at the back of this mansion . What do you think ?” Suho raised his brows . Just get her out from this mansion ! I don’t care. I don’t want to breath with the same H2o with her .

 

“Why ? You don’t like to live at here , Na-bi ?” Oh my , Baekhyun ! Just leave her ! She grow so big now ! Uhh .. I want to bite Baekhyun neck now .

 

“Err … I like to leave at here . But , I like that house more .” See ! She likes that tiny-smelly-haunted-something house more than this big-rich-shining mansion . Just leave her there .

 

“O.okey . If you want to live at there .. Just live .” Baekhyun make a sad face . What a dork !

 

“Just leave her there . She can guard herself . Well , she is special , right ?!” I stand from my seat and walk out from the dining room . I also don’t know why I feel so emo now . this heart .

 

I walk slowly on a stone path at the garden . It dark . But , for a werewolf like me is not a problem to walk in the darknest of the night .

 

If I am human , I will feel cold now . If I am human , I will kiss the path now (fall). But , the reality is I am a werewolf . A beast cretures that human scares . I hate it . I hate myself . I hate that stupid witch !

 

If I am human now , I can have  10 childrens with Lucia . Yeah .. Lucia .. I miss her very much . How are you now , dear ? I miss you . I want you at my side now . To comfort and cry for me .

 

I sit at the seat . The seat overlooking the fountains . I look at the water that jump out from the fountains . Lucia face appear . I hate to admit this . But , I miss her .

 

“Lucia , come back to me .” I whisper to myself . Now, Lucia infront of me . She smiles . Such a sweet smiles . Seriously , she so beautiful . She open her arms to me.

 

“Kris . . .” She call me with his pink lips . I stand and walk to her .

 

“I miss you , Lucia . I miss you so much .”I think my eyes begin to watery . Why it feel so real ? Like , Lucia is now in my arms . I hug her tightly . I don’t want to release her again . I mumble “miss you” again and again to Lucia ear .

 

“Kris hyung . . . release me . I can’t breath .” Lucia that in my arms push my chest . Why she push me ?

 

“Why , Luc-“ What the heck ?! Na-bi ?! What the ?! I jump and release her from my hug ! .

 

She brush her black dress . What the heck ? Why I see Lucia ?! Huh ! Kris ! Wake up ! Lucia has died for a long ago . She not a zombie !

 

“Kris hyung . Are you okay ?” she asked with her red lips . She look at me . . I hate that eyes .

 

“Y-yeah .” . Why im trembling ?! I act cool . I sit back to the seat . And , look back to the fountains like nothing happen . Ignore him , Kris .

 

“Why you want to ignore me ?” What the heck ! She read my minds ?! .

 

“And , why you call me ‘’ ?”  she raised her perfect arched eyebrows . .

 

“You can read mind , Miss Special ?” now , I make my face . I will not bow my head to you , Na-bi .

 

“Why ? If I say ‘yes’ , you will dig my brain out ?” Wow ~ She fight my words . Great ! Now , I have a reasons to hate her .

 

“Yes . If I can use my powers to you !” I walk away . Want to leave her . But , my wrist was held by her . I turn my body and look her with what-the- eyes .

 

“Why you hate me so much , Kris ?” Okay . No ‘hyung’ in the end of my name . I chuckle . Grate chuckle .

 

“Why ? Asked yourself , why I hate you . I hate talking about it !” I pull my wrist roughly from her hold . I have to wash my wrist after this . I leave her .

 

“WHY YOU CAN LOVE LUCIA ?! SHE LIKE ME ! SHE IS HALF LIKE ME ! BUT WHY YOU LOVE HER ?!” she screams from my back . My steps stop . I turn to look her . Her eyes watery . . I make her cry . And , HELL ! HOW SHE KNOWS ABOUT LUCIA ?!

 

I walk back to her . Now , it my turn to hold her slim wrist . She writhe . I hold it so strongly . And , my turn to asked her .

 

“How you know that , Na-bi ?!” I half screaming to her face . I don’t care she crying or bleeding . I just want to know , how she knows Lucia .

 

“Release me ! Please !” she plead to me .

 

“HELL NO ! Tell me how you know that !” I scream again  .The water that streaming to her red check become more heavy . If it rains , this place will be atlantics now .

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW , KRIS ?” the voice from my back make my head turn to see who that !

 

 


Hey yo ! From this chapter . .I will start a pov chapter . Suprise for you ^^ . Sorry for cursing word at here . Well . .you , Kris xD . Sorry for bad english grammar .  Welcome to new reader , subcribers and commenter xD . I love you . Enjoy the story .. If you don't understand it , don't shy to ask me ^^ . That it for today .