Fly Butterfly .

Wild Butterfly .

“Stop greeting new member ! We come to this mall because we want to buy Na-bi needs .” Baekhyun look like peevish .

 

“Someone are jealous ~” Chen sing . They all laughed when Baekhyun’s face turn to red .

 

They go all around the mall . Wandering around the shops and buys anythings for Na-bi .

 

“I think this Pink Gown is the best .” Baekhyun hold a cute pink gown .

 

“Nope . This Blue Shirt is the best .” Chanyeol argue .

 

“Hey ! How about this Purple Skirt ?” Tao poped out from their back .

 

“Black Singlet is the best .” Sehun just take what he sees .

 

“This Orange Blouse is cute~” Yura exclaimed .

 

“How about this poo underwear ?!” Chen run to them with diapers at his hand .

 

“It Diapers .Not poo underwear !” Suho scream .

 

“How about this plastic s ? Eww. . I hate it .” Xiumin make a face .

 

“It baby bottle . s ? What a Mental !” Lay rolled his eyes .

 

“This ! This ! What it called ?!” Kai asked .

 

“It baby baby stroller ! We have to buy this !” Kyungsoo answered .

 

“I got the formula !” Kris with his catwalk go to them .

 

“I got the pump !” Chen shows his other hands .

 

“Wait ! Who you want to pump ?” Suho raised his eyebrows .

 

“Yura ? Maria ? Neul ?” Chen raise his shoulders .

 

“Stupid ! You think we have milk ?! Kick your !” Maria that next to him looks angry .

 

“How about this one ? We need crib right ?” Lay takes a look at the White crib .

 

“Yeah . We need two cribs .” Kris also takes a look at it .

 

“Why ? We have one baby only .” Lay asked .

 

“Nope . Two babys ! Na-bi and Luhan .” Kris smirked .

 

“I will kick your if you say it again !” Luhan that hear the conversations annoyed .

 

“Hey guys ! Choose it , Pink Gown or Blue Shirt ?” Baekhyun and Chanyeol still argue with each other choices .

 

“The Black Singlet is the best ! Right ?” Sehun make his emotionless face .

 

“Nope ! The Purple Skirt is the best !” Tao excited .

 

“I think Orange Blouse fit Na-bi .” Yura jumps .

 

“Just buy it all .” Neul whispers .

 

“Yeahh .. Just buy it all .” Yura take all the clothes from their hand and bring it to counter .

 

“Mr . Rich is here guys !” Suho come with arrogant smile . He pays all the needs .

 

“Now , how can we brings all this things ?” Sehun asked .

 

“Err .. Guys . Where Na-bi ?” Maria question makes all of them panicked . Except , Kris . He don’t care if that baby lost or what .

 

“Na-bi ! Na-bi ! Na-bi !” Chanyeol scream and waited for Na-bi answers it .

 

“Chanyeol . You so stupid . And , I know it . Na-bi is 2 days old baby . She can’t answer you or scream like you .” Tao makes a loser sign to Chanyeol .

 

“Where is she ?” Suho asked to himself .

 

“Guys ! I found her !” Chen run to them with Na-bi at his hands .

 

“Where you found her ?!” Lay asked .

 

“At the peered clothes .” Chen gives Na-bi to Yura .

 

They just shaked their heads .

 

“Ok . . .What next guys ?” Maria asked .

 

“Brings all this plastic beg , cribs and baby stroller to the cars . Then , we can go back to shopping moods !” Suho commands .

 

“Yeahhhh !” Tao , Baekhyun and Kyungsoo become excited .

 

“Hell ..” Chanyeol whispers to Kai . Kai just nooded .

 

The three of them well known as the Shopping Holic. They will run to the all shops in this mall ! And ,screamed ! They also will choose item for 30 minutes just for one things ! And , Buy anythings that doesn’t related ! They so annoying then girls .

 

After they all finished shopping , they go back to their mansions . Well , they have two mansions . One for the Vampire races and one for Werewolf races . They mansions not so far from the others .

 

“Neul , you will live with us . Start from today . Welcome to our family .” Chanyeol insert his hand in his pants pocket . Neul just gives him a nooded .

 


Hello ! Good nights all ! You have a nice day , today ? Nope. We are the same :' . How about this chapter ? Give me marks 1 until 10 ! xD . I knows , its a because bad english and boring sentence . Sorry for that . Im not a good writer . I will try my best . Okey ! See you for the next chapter tommorow ~