Introduction Butterfly .

Wild Butterfly .

Synonyms for dream is Illusion and vision .

 

Synonyms for kill is deprive of existence and destroy .

 

Synonym for dangerous is hazardous and troubling .

 

So many words and have different uses . The more I study all this words , the more I hate to study it . Its so complicated . It makes my brain want to burst out .

 

Now , Im in a library . I want to read all about them . The 12 good looking mens . A werewolf and A vampire .

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

“My name Suho . Im pureblood vampires .” the black hairs man that sit next to me introduced himself . Pureblood ? That word don’t have in this dictionary  .

 

“Kim Jongin . Call me Kai , pretty .” the tan man hold my hand and give a sweet kiss to my hand . Even , it look ert but I like it . xD

“Kai , don’t kiss her randomly . She will hate you ! By the way , my name is Kyungsoo . Do Kyungsoo . Nice to meet you .” the owl eye man scold Kai . He bow to me gently . He so graceful .

 

“Chanyeol ! My name Chanyeol ! The super-duper-cute-prince-stronger-hot-brother-vampire ! Don’t forget my name okey ?! C.H.A.N.Y.E.O.L !” the creepier man screaming . It little annoy but he so cute and handsome and tall and funny and happy-go-lucky ! I LOVE HIM !

 

“Sehun . Oh Sehun .” a short introduction from the emotianless man make me want to slap myself . Sehun , where your heart ? Or , emotion ? I feel like a dumber now .

 

“Well . . . You know me already , right ? Im Byun Baekhyun . You so beautiful , my angel . Your  lips , your eyes , your hair and ALL OF YOU ! It so baeutiful . “ Oh my Light~ You beautiful too~ I love youu~

 

“We are vampire . Well , we have a different capability . Sehun , have a power of empathy and wind . Baekhyun power were light and poison generation . Kai was telerportion and superhuman tracking man . Kyungsoo have a power of earth and psionic blast . Chanyeol the creppier are fire man and strong man ! And me , I have power of water and invisibility .” what a long explaination from Suho mouth .

 

I just nooded . There so many words I want to say . But , the words stuck on my throat .

 

“OK! Our turns now ! I want to do the introduction first !” the black curly hair man raised his hand !

 

“My name Chen . My real name Kim Jongdae . But , I like to call Chen . Im a werewolf leader ! Haha “ he laugh loudly . Make the gold hair man that next to him smack Chen back .

 

“Eheemm .. My name Kris . I am the REAL werewolf leader .” he press the word ‘real’ . The gold hair man enter his hands to his pocket pants . He looks so handsome but his eyes to sharp looking at me . It make me uncomfortable .

 

“Im Xiumin .” Okey . This a very short introduction . He so quiet . But , his face looks loud man . Well , whatever . I don’t want to think about it .

 

“Lay .Yi Xing .Omnisc .. Genius . Doctor . You can call me anything . But , not the swear words .” the dimple man smile at me . The dimples that show at the both his cheek makes my heart melt .

 

“Luhan . My name Luhan . I may look like a weird man . But , Im not a weird man … Just sometimes I lost sense .” Yeah . He weird . But , his face look familiar to me . Where have I meet him ?

 

“Don’t forget me ! My name Tao ! Huang Zi Tao ! Im not a werewolf . I am a Kungfu Panda !” he is more weirder ~

 

“We are werewolf . You want to know our powers ? I will tell you from A to Z ! Kris the Leader , can fly and technopathy . Me , time control and duplicate ! Cool right ? By the way , Chen a lightning and electric manipulation . Xiumin can frost whatever he hates ! And , he also have a power of memory manipulation ! Luhan is telepathy and psychometry . Lay , he is genius . He an omniscience and can healing people .” that also a long introduction from Tao . He surely a competent .

 

                Now , It my turn to do introduction .

 

“Hello . All . How can I introduced myself ? I don’t know who I am . My name . Age . Nature . Power . I don’t know it all .” I stare one by one their face .

 

“Nevermind , girl .” Kai chuckle .Then , he rub my head . Ahh~ Touch of angel ! I blessed .

 

“By the way , I will tell all about you . Can I ?” Tao blink his eyes . Aww~ So cute .

 

“I like to hear it .”  I give him a smile .

 

“Thank you , beauty . Ok . Listen . Your name is Na-bi . We meet you at the garbage disposal behind ‘S’ Building . But , at that time you just a cute-little-angel baby girl . We take you back because Luhan feel you have related with ‘the butterfly’ . But , we can’t raise you because Kris ge hate childrens . Then , we send you to Yura . Chanyeol’s sister . She accept it . But , with one condition . When you turn five , we have to take our turn to raise you . Deal . 1 weeks ago , you give we a big surprise by this sudden grow ! Doctor Jinki says , you a half lycan and a half vampire . You grow this big because a drop of blood from Yura’s dinner . But , after you grow up , you don’t woke up . You just sleep soundly . And a weeks past , when you wake up today . Thank god ! I think you have died ! The End !” seriously , it so complicated ! But , I will try to understand the story that Tao tell .

 

“The Butterly ? Yura ? Doctor Jinki ? Lycan ? Vampire ? Dinner ?! Explains it all back .” I wided my eyes . I hear a ‘aww’ sound .

 

“The Butterfly is a dangerous creature . She will destroy our races .” Suho take a glass of water and extend it to me . I take a slurp of it .

 

“Yura . She is my older sister . I will introduce her to you later .” Chanyeol take the wallet from his pocket . He show a picture in the wallet . There have a beautiful girl smiling . Next to her is Chanyeol . I think , she is Yura .

 

“Doctor Jinki is a vampire doctor . He works at Lee Hospital . He looks for you when you sleep for a week .” Lay explain .

 

“Lycan is a werewolf . Na-bi , you is half lycan . “ Chen make a serious face . He don’t fit with that face .

 

“And , vampire . Don’t ask it . I think in the dictionary have that words .” Kris that glare at me look so scary .

 

“You don’t want to introduce her to me , guys ?” one soft voice make all heads turned toward the door.

 

 


Hey yo ~ Long time not see you . I plans to do a daouble updates today . But , I want to give you more suprise XD . And , for this chapter , the flashback not end yet . I will continued it in the next chapter . Btw , Thank you for reading and subcribing ! Comment also xD . I love all my 1191 viewers~ and , 37 subcribers <3 (I love you more xD) . Thank you for supporting me . =)