Who are you , Butterfly ?

Wild Butterfly .

“ We have to find her . I don’t want her destroy our races .” The gold hairs men make 11 mens that in the hall quiet .

 

“We know it , Kris . Just stop repeated that topic again and again . Now , we have to search an idea to find her . Very brilliant idea and effective.” one man that short from all man at there , stand up .

 

“Then , gives me some ideas . What and how , we can find her .” Kris – the gold hairs men ,  stare at the short man with sharp eyes .

 

“Suho and Kris . Stop arguing two of you . I hate  this atmosphere . It make me want to kill  both of you at here . Now .” face that own by a pretty men turn to red when he says that .

 

“We not argue !” Suho and Kris shout for the same times .

 

“Aww .. So sweet .” there fangirls screaming from left table .

 

“Chill , leaders . Now .. Relax . Kai is here . I can find her . If . You have her scent or something personal .” the man who call Kai cross his legs on the table .

 

“Put down your stinks legs .” the big eyes man , that sit next to Kai slapped the cross legs that on the table .

 

“Yes . Maam .” Kai put down his legs . Well . . What omma say was absolute .

 

Kris sighed . He so dizzy to thinking about that matter . Why the hell , she must exist in this world ?!

 

“Luhan !” the pretty man look towards Kris . When , his name being called .

 

“What ?” Luhan asking . With his round eyes . 

 

“You said that you already saw her? Well , In your mind . What she looks like ?” Kris ask Luhan back.

 

“Well … I try to remember it . She have beautiful face . With white-pale skins . Her eyes are purple then change to red . Plumps lip and seductive smile with her red lip .” Luhan describes ‘her’.

 

" In short words , She so P.E.R.F.E.CT . " Luhan excited when he says that word .

 

“Err .. Luhan . There are thousand girl in this world have that features. Except , the eyes colour . Its one in millions . More specific please .” Suho makes Kris nooded .

 

“Err .. Okey … I try . I don’t know , this is specific or not . But , I saw Red Butterfly Tattoo . At her ,” Luhan closed his eyes . He try to remember the girl body , face and tattoo . He repeates everthing back that what he sees .

 

“At where ? At where ? Faster !” the black hair boy jump from his sits . Like a child that excited when he get a Gameboy .

 

“Be patient , Chen . I try to focused now .” Luhan says while he closed his eyes . The picture play back on his mind . 

 

Chen sit back and shut his mouth . Patient waiting for the answers .

 

The girl in red gown with mask on her face in the dark of the night . She looks like an angel fly with her wings . The eyes that hide behind tha mask , change to purple and then , to the red . Her smiles make my knees weak . Even , in the dark nights , she shining brighter than the stars . But , when the red eyes glow and the smile fades ... 

 

Luhan stop from using his psychometry . " What the hell .. " he curse under his breath . When he was gathered all his energy back ,

 

“I GOT IT !” Luhan jump from his sit . Even , Kris and Suho do thats .

 

“Hey , three of you . Be patient .” Chen looks them one by one . They sits back .

 

“What the troller !” again . The fangirls screaming from left table .

 

“And , what the good news , Luhan ?” Chen stare at Luhan .

 

“Ok .” Luhan breath in . “She have Red Butterfly tattoo at her left chest . And , Black Devil Butterfly at her back . She also had black long wavy hair . She also have butterfly necklace . Colourful in colour .” Luhan says it all in one breath .

 

“Butterfly ? Why ?” Suho asked them . But , nobody have the answers .

 

“She likes a wild butterfly .” Kai smirked .

 


Seriously , I can't stop laughing when I read this ! Why ?! Well , grammar mistakes and what-the-hell-sentence . xD . Err . .. Sorry for not good stories .. I will try me best to do it . Once again , Im sorry ..