Pancake Butterfly .

Wild Butterfly .

YURA POV 

 

"When the bloody creature creeps in, I lost my life…"

 

 Just like the other days, I woke up in the morning from the light shining through the foe. A smile craved on my lips as I saw the picture on the table next to my bed. He’s smiling at me. His smile like sunshine to me. It bright, shiny and warm. I miss you.

 

I stretched from left and to the right. It’s such a good day. Why? Because, I will meet him again. Today is his anniversary. Today I can see him like the time back then. At least, that’s what I say to myself..

 

 I walked to the bathroom and took a warm, bubbly bath. After that, I dressed myself in some new clothes and brushed my hair like I always do every day. I mean, how doesn’t brush his hair in the morning?

 

Then, I went to the 1st floor where Neul was making some breakfast for us. I greeted her and toke a sit on the counter’s chair. She replied with a smile.

 

"What are you going to cook?" I asked. I toke the grapes that serve on the counter. Then, placed it into my mouth. Woooah, it’s so sweet and sour at the same time. Thinking that I still needed some morning blood, I walked to the fridge and toke a bottle of blood, to be precise animal blood .

 

"I’m going to make pancakes. Will Beom-oppa also come today?" Neul looked at me, her hands still busy baking a pancake. She cooks very well. I like her cooking better than Beom’s. Ooh wait ! Beom is Baekhyun older brother. His name is Byun Baekbeom . But , we called him Beom . It simple and short .

 

"Yeah . I think he will come too..." I looked at the wall clock. "In 5 seconds." well , what I said was a truth . In the next 5 seconds, Beom have juts in the kitchen with smile plastered on his face . He has always have that weird smile on his face. It scary sometimes .

 

"Good morning , ladies ! I bought breakfast for us !" he wiggle 2 plastic bags in his hand. He also always bought breakfast for us . Even though, Neul will always tell him that she will cook for breakfast . But, as always, Beom just ignored her saying.

 

"What did you bring in today ?" I toke one shot of my morning blood . Then, walked to the plastic bag that was on the counter . And ,

 

 "WHAT THE ?! PANCAKE ?!"

 

"Yeah.. pancake . Why ? You hate it ? I think you like pancake so much ... " Beom looked confused. Well , he always bought me pancake . And , I answered "I love pancakes." But , not for today .. Too many pancake for today. IS TODAY PANCAKE DAY OR WHAT?!

 

"I cook some pancakes today.." Neul say . It make Beom's eyes even wider . Neul fidgeted. Suddenly , Beom burst of laughter . Is he okay ? Why he laughing out of the blue? What a weird man .

 

"Why are you laughing? I don't find something funny here. Especially right now ." I toke one of the pancakes out of the box, carefully stuffing it into my mouth . Emm~ delicious. I need to find syrup, right now! Cupboard – syrup.

 

 "Beom , today is Jonghyun's anniversary . So after this , I will go to his grave ." yeah .. Jonghyun’s day of death. The day I always look forward for. Beom just nodded . He already knew.

 

"Just don't come back home late. Like you always do. I don't want Chanyeol to worry about you . As last year and another years before." he say with serious tone . I just chuckled. And , replied with a small nod.

 

"So , you going to leave now?" Neul asked me . She even stopped cooking. And , look at me with curious eyes . "Yeahh~ After I finish all of these pancakes!"

 

After finishing stuffing pancakes into my mouth/stomach. I climbed up the stairs and walked back to my bedroom. I take out a black dress from my closet and put it on. I drive to the cemetery and I am alone at the cemetery.

 

Only Jonghyun's tombstone and me are in my range. Sky, clear and blue just 5 seconds ago, has changed into grey. I look at name on the tombstone in front me .

 

"Kim Jonghyun." I whispered. "Kim Jonghyun." as his name came out from my throat, soft rain starts to pour down . My dress , my makeup even my shoes are wet, but I barely even care.

 

"Dear Jonghyun , what are you doing now ? By the way , happy anniversary for 100 years . For our love anniversary and when you left me. I miss you so much. I’ll miss you until I forget you had gone. I miss you…I’m missing you.. I’m missing..you.." I can't stop saying those words . Again and again like it a mantra to save my life.

 

"I miss you too , Yura . Forgive me because I left you alone. Forgive me because I can't be with you now . Forgive me because I can't wipe your tears now . Forgive me . Sorry , Yura .. I’m sorry ." A voice always whispers to my ears.

 

 But, I know . It not Jonghyun, but just my imagination . Just a beautiful imagination. He always said that when I sad.

 

"How can I forgive you ? You don't say that words with your own . How can I forgive you?" I whispered to myself . The rain got stronger, heavy rains to be exact. I don't feel cold and I don't feel like I’m going to be sick . I just feel alone and feel like a lost something.

 

"You’re just missing your heart, Yura . Your heart . Your love ." Again . He whisper to my ears . I just chuckled. Love ? Why do I need love ? I have you Jonghyun. I don't need anyone anymore. I just need you by my side. We laughed, we hold hands, we kissed and we sleep on the same bed. I want that back. I want you , Jonghyun .

 

"Forget about me , Yura . You have someone waiting for you now. So , forget about me and finally move on ."

 

"Who? Chanyeol?! He is my brother , Jonghyun . I need a man . And , it you ! Just you ! " I started screaming like a mad women to the tombstone in front of me. Probably I look weird. He makes me mad, even he is dead. Tsk. His voice , his whispers, even his spirit.

 

"Not him . But , he . He always on your side . Morning and night. All day long. He always smiles to you . He’s make you smile. And you naturally smile back. You can’t help it. So, he is the one for you. Just grab a hold of your senses and open your eyes.."

 

"Oh, it’s you Jonghyun . Your picture always makes me smile and you smile back. Your picture is always next to me. Even , in bathroom . You the one for me , Jonghyun . Please come back, for god sake. I miss you." I can hear Jonghyun’s cute chuckle . It makes my head more crazier.

 

"It just a picture . Not a real person , Yura . Byun Baekbeom . He always waiting for you . He loves you . So much ... I’m always watching you . And , he’s always watching you too . He same like me. We love you so much. But he is the right one. Not me."


 

Author Note "Hey all , Moonie here ~ I miss you guys so much xD hoho .. Sorry fo long waits ~ I'm so busy right now with my school .. it so tiring ! I want to cry everyday lol ! Well .. This is new chapter ! I hope you like it ! Well , wait for the next chapter about Haneul .. hoho .. Okay see you again <3 
(A/N): Peace lovely readers, it’s jenbjack. First off, what do you think of this chapter? Do you think Yura will finally get over Jonghyun and be with Beakbeom? Aaaaanyways, I wanted to ask something: I was thinking of FINALLY writing my own, first FF (gosh, took me long enough). Because I’m actually really curious what you guys want to read or like, I would really appreciate if you send me a message with your likings or some ideas for a plot 감사해용~ and looot’s of love