Choice Butterfly .

Wild Butterfly .

“What you want to do to my cute brother ?” one man come in . He wear a black coat . And , blue skinny jeans .

 

"Brother ! " Baekhyun run to his brother and give him a big hug . 

 

It feel likes a year , he doesn’t meet him because the different nature. Vampire and Human . Predator and Prey . They have to live separated from each others .



" Wow . Princess , you order a 'pizza' or what ? " Kai asked to Yura .

 

" Well .. I think , he delicious than pizza . " Yura creepy smile come out again .



" You two sure a creppy than I thoughts . " Sehun rolled his eyes .

 

Yura and Kai smirked .

 

“Why you come here , Baekbeom ?” Suho asked the man who newly come in . Suho know him because Baekbeom was his roommate when he still in the college .

 

“I come to gives this to Yura .” Baekbeom lift one package that wrap in black plastic .

 

“Yeahh~” Yura jumped happily . And , run to Baekbeom . She snatch the package from Baekbeom’s hands .

 

“Thank you .” She say it and run to the kitchen .

 

“ What the hell is that ? I can smell ‘something’ .” Kris wiping his sharp nose.

 

“ And , it feels like .. yuckk~ I hate that smell .” Chen feel grossed . His throat felt nauseous.

 

“Cat’s bloods .” Baekbeom sit at the sofa .

 

“Seriously ?! Eewwwww~” Luhan almost vomited when he hear it .

 

“Luhan , it taste like a candys for us . Sweet and delicious for the same time .” Sehun laugh .

 

Number facts 1 . Werewolf hate bloods .

 

“By the way , why you all become serious just now ?” Baekbeom asked them . His eyes wided stare at them one by one .

 

“Kyaaa~ Cute ~” fangirls screaming agains.

 

“Err ..” Chanyeol rub back his head .

 

“Yura wished to see Chanyeol and Baekhyun kiss .” Lay say it with a dull face .

 

“What ?! Yuraa !” Baekbeom run to the kitchen . And , leave the werewolfs and vampires dumbfounded .

 

“How about her ?” Lay point to the baby that sleep soundly at the sofa .

 

“I don’t know .” Suho sighed .

 

They walk to the kitchen . In floor two . When , they come in the kitchen . They see Yura and Baekbeom fights . Baekbeom hands at Yura neck . When , Yura pulls Baekbeom brown hairs .

 

“I hope , Yura don’t that human bloods .” Kai whispers to Kyungsoo .

 

“I hope too .” Kyungsoo eyes wided .

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol stop the fights . Soothe their own sister and brother .

 

“It a jokes ! J.O.K.E ! Don’t takes it serious , human !” Yura fixing her gown .

 

“But , they think it S.E.R.I.O.US !” Baekbeom fix his hairs .

 

“Okey . Stop . I don’t want to see Round Two .” Suho make a serious face .

 

“Yura .” Yura turned her face when her name being called .

 

“You will raise her or not ? Give me the answer . Now .” Suho face become very serious now . Yura gulped . She thinks for the answer .

 

I want to raised it or not ?

She asked herself .

 

“Okey . I raised her . But , like I said before , I will raised it until she 5 years old .” Yura gives them final decision .

 

“Deal .”

 

“Deal .”

 

“Then , we have to go back first . Times for our dinners .” Suho smirked .

 

“O.ok .” They all walks to the door .

 

When they get in their own cars , Chanyeol gets a message from her sister, Yura .

 

Dear Brother , tomorrow I will be waiting at M Mall . 10 am ! Brings all of your friend . Shopping with me . If you all don’t comes , I will kill this baby . Teehee .

 

“ .” Chanyeol curse .

 

“Why ? What happen ?” Kyungsoo’s head popped out from the back sit .

 

“Read this .” Chanyeol give his phone to Kyungsoo .

 

Tao and Baekhyun read it also .

 

“Kyaa~ Shopping time ! Gucci here I come ~” Tao scream like crazy in the car .

 

“My eyeliner ! I have to see new product now .” Baekhyun take out his makeup magazines .

 

“I have to buy cake ingredients .” Kyungsoo smile lovely .

 

Chanyeol and Suho that sit infront seat shaked their heads .

 

“It will be hells tomorrow .” Chanyeol look like want to cry .

 

“Hell yeah .” Suho sighed .

 


Hey yo ~ MoonOfNight here ! xD ! I know it very grammar errors ! But , PLEASE FORGIVE ME ! I don't have very good english . I just got B's at english exams !  Sorry onece again TvT . I will try my best to improve it . By the way , thank you for subcribing and good comments . I love the comments very much ! And , I like to replys it xD . hehe !